Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 04:13:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: do you think younger generation is more open to technology?  (Read 2043 times)
Yudhisthir

Activity: 1037
Merit: 103

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 08:03:25 AM

And the new generation are more adaptive to change and they would like to explore new ideas and ways to make their life easier and the world a better place. There's no way for any person a group of people to restrict these people to venture new horizons.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Fulmand

Activity: 568
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 08:04:35 AM

I do believe that the younger generation is more open to technology because they are the next ones to lead us. Younger generation are also used in new technologies and they can easily adapt but as early as now we should guide them correctly to let them know the importance of cryptocurrency.
Younger generation is indeed more open to technology because they are so curious, observant, and inquisitive. On the other hand, they lack limit and guidance and they were mislead. Constant reminder and attendant of younger generation is highly required.
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 08:05:52 AM

Do you think the little retard pajeet broken English mush mouth greedy little idiots that flood in here will ever make the slightest amount of effort to read and then FOLLOW the rules here ?

Here is a good one to start with.
Stay on topic.

For example..

Bitcoin topics go in the Bitcoin section.
Altcoin topics go in the Altcoin section.
Shit like this goes in off topic because it has nothing to do with altcoins.

Why have a discussion with retards that can not follow a basic concept ?
Why take financial advice etc from morons who can't understand how a fucking forum works ?
See why it matters ?
I hope so.. i just spelled it out for you.

This is greedy retard talk .org.. nothing more.

As soon as i see the user name here i know who i am dealing with.
When there is over a million account names created it got to the point now where i am end talking to "ajgdfhaghds" and "akjhfjejfg" and then chatting with "dajgdfjajfsdg".

..all of them idiots and noobs.

FUD first & ask questions later™
Jannalsieh

Activity: 81
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 08:08:03 AM

Member of the considered young generations have the strong affinity to technology, and cryptocurrency may not be an exception to their growing interest. Globally, there were a few companies that are run by entrepreneurs less than the age of 25. Their participation in the this business provides us insight on how young generation are adopting and using technology nowadays.

dizzy1996

Activity: 854
Merit: 102

MoonDeFi

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 08:09:00 AM

Does technology favor the young! Do you think we need younger lawmakers to translate the language of cryptocurrency.
Hello, I want to emphasize that the younger generation is the bearer of new technologies so their level of awareness is very high. This is due to the fact that many young people often sit on the Internet and a lot of information appears and, therefore, there is a sufficient level of awareness in technologies

► MoonDefi ◄ ♦ Decentralised Protocol For Automated Liquidity ♦ ► MoonDefi ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit
bitor

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 08:09:46 AM

I think, that younger generation only more open for new information and because of this they are better in understading of crypto to.
poochoorookooy

Activity: 85

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 08:10:41 AM

of course, young people are more open to progress than the older generation. But at the same time, young people are often deprived of caution and more risky. To recognize the crypto currency everywhere official, young politicians are certainly necessary. But if the older generation also recognizes cryptonyms, people will quickly believe in a new financial system.

That's right, although I don't agree with the statement older generations are more open to progress because 'progress' can be defined in so many ways. I think that the younger generations just came in a time where technology is continuously increasing, and so, it just so happened that every facet of life now is well-penetrated and is heavily inclined to the use of technology. Since it is a common thing in today's life, generations born within it would treat it as normal and would see it as a necessity of their life, thus, making them more open to it.
maianh09

Activity: 672
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 08:12:48 AM

Does technology favor the young! Do you think we need younger lawmakers to translate the language of cryptocurrency.
Cryptocurrency will be one of the technologies that help young people to capitalize on their startups. But it also has many challenges because not everyone can call for capital success and after calling the capital, they use it to benefit the investors or not.
idioma1

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 08:12:56 AM

Definetly yes, the young generation is more about  in cryptocurrency.
vv181
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1273

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 08:17:18 AM

They are actually not as open to technology as we think. Of course they embrace it, they have been doing so since they were young. But are they as prepared to change the way they do things? I do not think so. If you tell them to use new tech for showing off their lives on social media, sure. Make their lives easier? Sure. But change the way they do finance? Take control back from the banks and the state? Somehow, I believe they do not care unless it makes them more money. Entitled generation.
Nowadays generation more open to the new technologies out there, but it doesn't mean they able to comprehensively understand the subject like as example cryptocurrency. I agree with leea-1334, do the technologies change the way how they handle their finances? do they able to thinking clearly ahead and understand what the government and the bankers do to us. I'm sure most of them will not be influenced because the education system taught it that way, to make the new generation stick being manipulated and robbed.
Pasadoble

Activity: 336
Merit: 7

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 08:25:49 AM

Yes I think so, because elder generation do not understand all this crypto and digital things, but we need their experience, so best way is collaboration between generations.
MV7

Activity: 322
Merit: 107

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 08:28:36 AM

Christopher Giancarlo, CFTC Chairman, said it best when he stated that his sons have no interest in the stock market, but are in love with crypto. We definitely need lawmakers, not necessarily younger, but ones that understand the potential of the technology, and that it's not just a "terrorist and money laundering scheme."

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Kippah

Activity: 42

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 08:35:29 AM

I am a crypto lawyer. I teach at the university and I teach my students about blockchain. One of my students after his graduation immediately became head of legal of one of the most successful crypto financial institution. I believe that new generation of lawyers/lawmakers will be different. If you want to know more drop me a message.

Help me to understand how the ICO investors choose and monitor the ICOs they invest in. If you ever invested in at least one ICO fill in this questionnaire (below). Our aim is to build community due diligence initiative to screen the ICO projects for the community and help you decide which project to support.

https://tilburglawschool.eu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_3sCWmLd0wY1OK3P
jmalkovich

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 08:52:02 AM

Younger people are of course more open to tech because since they grew with tech rapidly improving, they do not get afraid of it.

Also, elder people somehow cannot trust in 1010101's Smiley They want to keep the cash in their hands.

retail.global

◣  FACEBOOK
◣  TWITTER
◣  TELEGRAM
◣  MEDIUM
Snakerist

Activity: 336
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 08:56:34 AM

Yes, young people understand new technologies much easier so it would be better to let them innovate this world.

wall101

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 09:04:28 AM

Many people are also ready to go for technology because many people are using it.
Gadgets and more are young and well known and have more experience than adults.
wpalczynski
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 09:06:51 AM

Obviously as they have been exposed to it since they were very young, most of them should be more opened to it (except mormons I guess).

dado7

Activity: 322
Merit: 141

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 09:07:57 AM

Well, you know who always used to be the ones bringing substantial changes in the world, revolutions and similar - the young, students usually - those people that are old enough to think with their heads and still don't have families they need to take care off so they can squander around a bit.

Younger minds are also more susceptible to learning new things. You probably noticed kids playing with computers with ease, while many PhD's, a very smart people but usually older, suffer with IT.

Only the problem with youth these days is they are so overwhelmed with the ease of use of technology and instant news, pictures, sensations etc. they don't really give a crap about anything else.

boss82_big

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 09:14:15 AM

The new generation is open to something new, but most of them want to have everything without doing anything. And now it is such a time that if you are lazy and you do nothing, then you will not have anything.
Leocrypto da Vinci

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

OMNITY Knowledge, connected

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 09:22:40 AM

Younger generation is not "open"; simply, consider technology as something completely normal.
I'm a little aged, and - even it could be seem incredible, I lived in a world withoud internet and without cell phones!
So, all people of my generation needed to be "open" to not become obsolete.
Younger people stay in techological world as fishes in the water.

https://OMNITY.io/ico
               Knowledge, connected.               
Unifying Knowledge For Faster Insight.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: