Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 12:54:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀🚀🚀[ANN][PRE-ICO LIVE]🚀🚀🚀HOLDVEST: Universal gateway to the crypto markets  (Read 2075 times)
investCo (OP)

Activity: 108
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 12:35:16 PM
Last edit: May 08, 2018, 07:49:41 AM by investCo

https://i.imgur.com/sKt78XU.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/B9Gao2E.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/93dwaVX.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/IT5cB4f.jpg

HOLDVEST All-in-one investment portal

Decentralised ecosystem for investment in blockchain technology.
No need to be crypto guru to invest in the most stable and promising cryptocurrencies and blockchain projects.
Simply sign up to our platform, fund your account with any of the most popular cryptocurrencies and invest in any blockchain project with one click.

HOLDVEST is a new kind of blockchain investment platform that combines the best features of exchanges, brokerages, and instant trading apps. The platform is built around a liquidity aggregator connected to all major crypto exchanges, as well as its own internal decentralised exchange, enabling users to gain the best price for their trades from a single portal. Along with powerful tools for portfolio management, HOLDVEST, therefore, offers exceptional security, convenience and flexibility, and is suitable for experienced traders, institutional investors and newcomers alike.

The HOLDVEST platform has already been launched and will be monetised by means of the HDL token, which is hosted on the Waves blockchain.

The functions of the HDL token include but are but not limited to:
Discounts on trading fees.​​ Users will be able to save up to 20% on standard trading fees by paying with HDL. Since fees are typically calculated as a proportion of order size, if HDL tokens rise in value then a smaller amount will be required to pay the equivalent value in the traded currencies. Buying HDL at ICO therefore represents the ability to pre-purchase trading activity at a favorable rate.

Buyback program.​​ When an order is fulfilled on a trade and the user does not pay fees with HDL, a standard commission is charged as a percentage of the total order amount. When the HDL buyback program is started, every such operation on the HOLDVEST platform is immediately converted to a market BUY order for HDL tokens across supported exchanges. Therefore every trade represents demand for HDL.

Decreasing supply.​ 50% of tokens submitted as fees (or bought using trading fees in non-HDL currencies), or otherwise used in payment for services on the HOLDVEST platform, will be burned. This is achieved either by destroying them with the functionality built into the Waves token launcher or by sending them to a provably unspendable address. This will decrease supply over time and place constant demand on the market. The remaining 50% of HDL collected in day-to-day activity will be held by the team. This can more succinctly be stated as: HDL tokens equivalent in value to 50% of all profits collected by HOLDVEST will be burned.

ICO listing and voting.​​ The HDL token can be used to participate in platform development. This includes voting to list new cryptocurrencies and to support new ICOs; rating ICOs in terms of business model and trustworthiness of teams as a form of collective due diligence; and implementing new functionality of various forms on the platform.

Advertising.​​ One of HOLDVEST’s revenue streams will come from selling advertising space on its platform. HDL will be the default token of payment for this service.

Unlocking advanced features.​​ Users who hold HDL tokens within their portfolios will be able to unlock additional premium services on the platform. They will gain access to margin trading; be able to set advanced trading orders that are not available to other users (Limit orders, Stop market and Stop-Limit orders), as well as controlling Stop Loss and Take Profit parameters; and be sent alerts for arbitrage opportunities and other useful features that will allow them to generate additional profits.

Try out the beta website now at www.holdvest.com

Meet Pie chart for your Portfolio. Start by building your own!

https://i.imgur.com/jk4DuPU.png

Stay tuned for updates

[/quote]

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
investCo (OP)

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 12:42:44 PM
Last edit: April 27, 2018, 12:27:10 PM by investCo

https://i.imgur.com/fqaL92u.jpg
Cassius
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1031

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2018, 12:48:16 PM

Very definitely watching this.
investCo (OP)

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 01:07:57 PM
Last edit: March 05, 2018, 03:23:27 PM by investCo

TRY OUT OUR PLATFORM at www.holdvest.com!!!
investCo (OP)

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 03:23:43 PM

Signup at www.holdvest.com, fund your account with BTC, ETH, BCH, LTC or DASH, and start building your cryptocurrency portfolio!
investCo (OP)

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 06:10:34 PM

ICO details are coming soon. Stay tuned!
investCo (OP)

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 10:17:24 AM
Last edit: March 24, 2018, 07:37:45 AM by investCo

We just added deposits in Waves. Join our platform at www.holdvest.com and create your cryptocurrency portfolio!
investCo (OP)

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 08:52:36 PM

Meet Pie chart for your Portfolio. Start by building your own!

https://i.imgur.com/jk4DuPU.png
investCo (OP)

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 09:41:35 AM
Last edit: March 28, 2018, 09:52:21 AM by investCo

Hello! I am editor from icoholder.com. Your ICO was added to our listing and now is available to investors: https://icoholder.com/en/holdvest-20510 You can edit your Page by adding more information about your ICO after verification and also verify team members to improve ranking.
Thanks, for adding. Currently, we're starting to publish our ICO on different trackers and gets verified.
investCo (OP)

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 09:39:53 AM

Altcoins dropped significantly, it's a good time to start building your portfolio of different cryptocurrencies via holdvest.com. It's fully functional already Smiley
Cassius
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1031

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2018, 08:36:53 AM

Altcoins dropped significantly, it's a good time to start building your portfolio of different cryptocurrencies via holdvest.com. It's fully functional already Smiley

Pretty cool Smiley Looking forward to seeing this one move ahead.
kagami_

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

MWEdFS1Fkmq6nA5Zz6QsbULXCC15bv1qR4

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2018, 06:08:04 PM

1) I absolutely love this and the working platform is nice although I expect it to be improved dramatically once they get some funding.

2) I do think the platform needs more options and some touch ups, especially the additional options and even advanced options would be highly appreciated functions.

3) I like the platform's simplicity as well. Hardcap could be a bit higher, IMO. But I would also think additional value could be added with so much funding (even 5M.)

4) It has a very real, real, real use in the world. As SOON as I saw that something like this was available I signed up for an account.

5) I can't believe I didn't think of this ...

investCo (OP)

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 10:18:45 AM

1) I absolutely love this and the working platform is nice although I expect it to be improved dramatically once they get some funding.

2) I do think the platform needs more options and some touch ups, especially the additional options and even advanced options would be highly appreciated functions.

3) I like the platform's simplicity as well. Hardcap could be a bit higher, IMO. But I would also think additional value could be added with so much funding (even 5M.)

4) It has a very real, real, real use in the world. As SOON as I saw that something like this was available I signed up for an account.

5) I can't believe I didn't think of this ...

Thank you very much for your detailed feedback. We already working on improving HOLDVEST in both UX and functionality directions.
Getting funded significantly accelerate this process and increase the quantity and quality of new features being implemented.

Regarding Hardcap, yes, indeed, it's not overvalued amount. It's the carefully estimated amount, needed to implement all declared features in Roadmap, and not an arbitrary number from the head like many other projects do. Overestimated amounts raised during ICO for projects that don't understand how the will spend them, usually results in big problems now. We do not want to repeat their mistakes.

So our main goals are to align the business with its capitalization, lead the product to the next level, and raise the price of the token, sustaining constant demand for HDL.
investCo (OP)

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 01:44:42 AM

Working on updating the first post, let me know your thoughts!

Zapo
Copper Member

Activity: 224
Merit: 156

Stay Dangerous!

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 01:53:46 AM

Great designers. The front end of the platform and the website definitely looks up to par with other market competitors.

With coinmarketcap accusations, I can definitely see a lot of people moving to this site to check pricing for coins as well as using it as a wallet.

Signing up, joined telegram. Will throw a couple ethers into this.

Moon Soon!  Tongue

~Zapo

investCo (OP)

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 01:32:43 PM

Bounty campaign is coming soon!
Sylon
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1169

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 12:07:42 AM

Bounty campaign is coming soon!

HOLDVEST bounty campaign is live! Feel free to join!

investCo (OP)

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 12:16:33 AM

herromerro

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 08:39:40 AM

Guys Waveslab seems your partner on your website but I couldn't find you on Waveslab website as a partner of them.
investCo (OP)

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 11:03:32 AM
Last edit: April 17, 2018, 09:41:24 PM by investCo

Guys Waveslab seems your partner on your website but I couldn't find you on Waveslab website as a partner of them.
Yes, WavesLab is our partner and we're powered by WavesPlatform blockchain. There will be soon the announcement in their blog and Waves community.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: