Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 06:34:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the best place to advertise cryptocurrencies?  (Read 514 times)
captain8

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 11:26:35 AM

Tailored bounty projects I believe are a great way to spread awareness and advertising!

sniper2018
Copper Member

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 11:37:56 AM

The social media is the best place to advertises cryptocurrency because in any part of the world even the most remote areas that can be reach by the signal of internet provider , every individual with cellphones have at least facebook ,tweeter or instagram so this the best place to advertise bitcoin and altcoins.
crimsongoth

Activity: 588
Merit: 18

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2018, 12:51:50 PM

Yotube, twitter, facebook are really great social media platforms to increase the recognition of crypto projects, but nowadays there are problems like regulation and restriction. As these social media platforms are part of the financial system, I'm anticipating that they will gradually  take sides against the blockchain, which we can see from latest developments. The time has come for the crypto world to uncover the crypto social media and move its media there.
HighlanderMonk

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 12:55:05 PM

I am not the best advertiser but according to my experience, I would say that the best platforms to make commercials for crypto are: Bitcointalk, youtube, and telegram.
BaeNaNa

Activity: 286
Merit: 100

Cryptics

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 12:55:49 PM

I think youtube is the best place to advertise cryptocurrencies, especially if you use some famous crypto channels that have a lot of subscribers then that will be the best advertisement because the one who will watch the channel are crypto enthusiasts that are searching for another potential coin to invest.

markers

Activity: 350
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 12:56:23 PM

I believe that the best place to advertise crypto currencies is where people already knows crypto well and has it at hand. It seems to me that bitcointalk forum is very well suited to that role)))

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: