Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 11:00:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 777.BINGO: The World’s First Blockchain Pan Entertainment Platform  (Read 517 times)
S3cco (OP)

Activity: 2032
Merit: 528

❤ Bitcoin Garden

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2018, 12:58:43 PM

[Bitcoin Garden] 777.BINGO: The World’s First Blockchain Pan Entertainment Platform:
https://bitcoingarden.org/777-bingo-worlds-first-blockchain-pan-entertainment-platform/

Matt Lee graduated from Harbin Institute of Technology, China, and from the Université Pierre et Marie Curie in Paris. He received his EMBA from CKGSB in China. Mr. Lee started his career as Game Developer at Com2uS, world’s leading mobile game company, in 2003. Matt gained advanced technological experience at such high-profile companies as Huawei and nVidia. As the founder of Mob Arts, which he established in 2010, he is now a decision-maker in the game industry, a leader in daily company affairs and an experienced entrepreneur with 8 years as the company’s CEO. Under his leadership, Mob Arts expanded from 3 employees to one hundred and became a top ranking game company in China. Now Matt is focused on the synergy of the blockchain and the game industry.

Q) Matt, what led to the creation of 777.BINGO?

ML) Even though people keep talking and arguing about blockchain and blockchain creates buzz, there are still only few practical application scenarios in the existing blockchain fields. To seek the value of the blockchain technology applied to the game industry, we created BINGO with two key aspirations. One is to develop or publish more blockchain-based games, and the other – to develop or publish more traditional games that support cryptocurrency payments. Our goal is to make BINGO a publishing platform for multi-technology-based games – both blockchain-based games and traditional games....

Hacker, Pirate, Milf Hunter, Owner of Bitcoin Garden

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
TVTVI

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 05:44:37 PM

Potentially too, can I ask when the token sale ends and has a bounty campaign? (I just want to maximize profit,). Can I deal with an investment?
michkima

Activity: 896
Merit: 514

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 08:49:41 PM

@OP: are you the owner or are you just promoting the review site you own? It would have been better announced by the owner though or maybe I just have not catched wind of his announcement. He has a lame tld though. .BINGO doesn’t really bring in much attention even thoug he has “777” as the domain name.
marlboroza
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 2270

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 09:20:16 PM

@OP: are you the owner or are you just promoting the review site you own? It would have been better announced by the owner though or maybe I just have not catched wind of his announcement. He has a lame tld though. .BINGO doesn’t really bring in much attention even thoug he has “777” as the domain name.
Secco is owner of bitcoingarden forum.

Well, I checked 777bingo and it seems that this is ICO.
It is strange to see someone from China running ICO while it is forbidden for Chinese to participate in one, I thought they have strict regulation about this.  Undecided
Wasellift

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 08:24:10 AM

Hello guys, what`s your first goal once you reach the markets?
Djldemon

Activity: 7

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 08:25:04 AM

Secco is owner of bitcoingarden forum.

Well, I checked 777bingo and it seems that this is ICO.
It is strange to see someone from China running ICO while it is forbidden for Chinese to participate in one, I thought they have strict regulation about this.  Undecided

yeah man, i`m kinda wondering myself that. hope they`ll be able to clarify us
Jmorris9

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 08:27:06 AM

Who is mob arts ? What have they done before this project ?
Minium1

Activity: 14

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 08:27:18 AM

Hello guys, what`s your first goal once you reach the markets?

I am thinking the most logical way for them to reach a goal or to even chase one would be to publish the global,blockchain-technology-based and multilingual game platform called Bingo, in which smart contracts will be used to guarantee the fairness in the game. At the moment,we are dealing with a lot of scammers and we could use a balanced trading system
Bathroom

Activity: 6

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 08:34:05 AM

I saw their name mentioned couple of times, in the gaming industry, but i did not pay too much attention towards them.
Djldemon

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 08:45:22 AM

I saw their name mentioned couple of times, in the gaming industry, but i did not pay too much attention towards them.

From my knowledge, Mob Arts are a game company developers,and they are affiliated with Qtum, hence the creation of the Qtum Heroes game, which is gonna be the first blockchain game with specific gameplay. Crazy,isn't it ?
Wasellift

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 08:50:30 AM

By the way, is there anyone here from the staff handling the questions? Or am i gonna get answers from random users, no offense guys but you might be talking w/o the necesarry knowledge
Minium1

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 09:03:41 AM

By the way, is there anyone here from the staff handling the questions? Or am i gonna get answers from random users, no offense guys but you might be talking w/o the necesarry knowledge

Well, i think you pretty much will since i`m a member of their telegram group, maybe you are too. If not, it kinda goes like this. You throw out question hoping to get some answers and all you hear is terms as "soon", "in the near future" etc. Hopefully they will contract some1 about community management since they`re not doing so well on their own.
Wasellift

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 09:15:18 AM

Well, i think you pretty much will since i`m a member of their telegram group, maybe you are too. If not, it kinda goes like this. You throw out question hoping to get some answers and all you hear is terms as "soon", "in the near future" etc. Hopefully they will contract some1 about community management since they`re not doing so well on their own.

I know dude. The thing is that i don`t wanna see this project fail, none of us actually wants that, i just really want to see some implication from the staff.
Minium1

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 10:51:30 AM

I know dude. The thing is that i don`t wanna see this project fail, none of us actually wants that, i just really want to see some implication from the staff.

Idk man, i`m really reserved when it comes to my opinion about this project all in all. As much as i would like for it to go well since i`m a very active gamer and thats what caught my attention regarding this; i don`t really think they will do anything to change how they manage the community. maybe i will be wrong, but i would very much like to be proven wrong thank be right in this matter
Ealaings

Activity: 80

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 12:27:19 PM

Who is doom of aliens ?
Masul1974

Activity: 68

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 12:28:19 PM

Who is doom of aliens ?
Doom of Aliens has been researched and developed by Bingo's technical team Mob Arts for around 2 years, allowing it to support mainstream crypto currencies payments. I am not sure of other aspects,i think this one is the most important as a background check
Pered1980

Activity: 66

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 12:32:57 PM

Who is doom of aliens ?
Doom of Aliens has been researched and developed by Bingo's technical team Mob Arts for around 2 years, allowing it to support mainstream crypto currencies payments. I am not sure of other aspects,i think this one is the most important as a background check
They will publish the first strategy game that supports crypto currency payment methods,Doom of Aliens,which is being developed by newstar game company Mob Arts. The product seemed to came after two years of R&D,and it supports mainstream crypto currency payment methods. They even integrated SDK gateways for developers on their platform. Check whitepaper,it is specified there and it should provide more information for you,regarding this topic
Milethave

Activity: 58

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 12:33:48 PM

Is there gonna be any aidrop ?
Masul1974

Activity: 68

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 12:34:44 PM

There should be one.
Duche1976

Activity: 74

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 12:36:02 PM

There should be one.
Every project has an aidrop,it's how they are attracting new customers, people who are interested, by giving something free
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: