Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 04:01:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 777.BINGO: The World’s First Blockchain Pan Entertainment Platform  (Read 517 times)
Andiention12

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 12:37:05 PM

Is there gonna be any aidrop ?
I don't see any reason why they shouldn't, even tho..watch for the scammers, they will try and poach you to access their referal links and codes whatsoever.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Earanting

Activity: 51

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 12:38:15 PM

I am looking for the bounty program, and i am also interested,if this is a good oportunity for me to join this, is it profitable ? Thanks
Duche1976

Activity: 74

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 12:39:20 PM

I am looking for the bounty program, and i am also interested,if this is a good oportunity for me to join this, is it profitable ? Thanks
From my own opinion,since  i participated in a lot of bounty programs, yes it is a good opportunity to earn some free tokens. Mostly,all you have to do is involve in social media campaigns with sharing/liking/joining different platforms.
Benife

Activity: 59

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 12:40:32 PM

From my own opinion,since  i participated in a lot of bounty programs, yes it is a good opportunity to earn some free tokens. Mostly,all you have to do is involve in social media campaigns with sharing/liking/joining different platforms.
Same here. It's the easiest and simplest way to earn free coins. All you gotta do is like a page or a topic, share it, maybe tweet, join a telegram group, and you will earn coins according to the volume of work you are doing or required.
Yourstrather48

Activity: 45

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 12:46:12 PM

Who is bingo, what is their background ?
Vinal1953

Activity: 49

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 12:48:00 PM

Hei. From all i know, bingo is the first pan entertainment platform for decentralized blockchain in the world ( Not sure if that's entirely true,i don't have all the facts). It is based on the technology of blockchain indeed,which it's making it original in the gaming industry.
Casympere1972

Activity: 55

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 12:49:10 PM

Hei. From all i know, bingo is the first pan entertainment platform for decentralized blockchain in the world ( Not sure if that's entirely true,i don't have all the facts). It is based on the technology of blockchain indeed,which it's making it original in the gaming industry.
According to their whitepaper,they are building something new like : New generation pan entertainment platforms. It also containg Customer Management System,Trafic Exchange System and decentralized data analysis system. Hope this helps Smiley
Tichich

Activity: 48

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 12:50:50 PM

More facts and raw analysis. This is really simple,in my opinion.. they have these guys from Mobs arts as consultants and probably other third party developers. Me personally,i have no clue who Mob arts are, but i've done some research and their name is decently known in the gaming business.
Pelliag

Activity: 6

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 07:26:36 AM

Whom should i contact for the bounty program ? I have never done this and i am skeptic about it,not sure if it's trustworthy or time efficient.
Cecils

Activity: 9

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 07:28:51 AM

Whom should i contact for the bounty program ? I have never done this and i am skeptic about it,not sure if it's trustworthy or time efficient.

Don't be skeptic, mate. it is a legit way to earn free coins, lol
Thores

Activity: 7

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 07:53:30 AM

It is trustworthy more or less. There are 2 options in this " game of crypto ". You either participate in a successful ico,with all the aspects completed,and you earn ur tokens after the ico is officially released and you can trade ur tokens for some real money or option 2 : You do the same amount of tasks, but the project will fail and you will never cash any money from the tokens or not even the tokens.
Cecils

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 07:55:25 AM

It is trustworthy more or less. There are 2 options in this " game of crypto ". You either participate in a successful ico,with all the aspects completed,and you earn ur tokens after the ico is officially released and you can trade ur tokens for some real money or option 2 : You do the same amount of tasks, but the project will fail and you will never cash any money from the tokens or not even the tokens.

Yep, it happend to me once. I did all the tasks,i helped them through social media campaigns, and i earned a significant amount of coins,i might add. Unfortunately,the project failed, they did not raised enough money to go with it and i was stuck with useless coins.
Troybilt

Activity: 8

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 07:56:21 AM

Are there any issues in the current game industry, why did someone launched an ICO for this ? My hard guess would be that, the game industry it's at a point where they need some breakingly new perspective, hence this ICO.
Cecils

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 08:02:48 AM

Are there any issues in the current game industry, why did someone launched an ICO for this ? My hard guess would be that, the game industry it's at a point where they need some breakingly new perspective, hence this ICO.

It is really simple,in my opinion. The game industry is suffering from a major daily adaption from scammers,untrusty gamers which results in a massive lack of trust towards each player.
Thores

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 08:06:18 AM

What games are they currently promoting on their platform ?
Cecils

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 08:20:57 AM

It is really simple,in my opinion. The game industry is suffering from a major daily adaption from scammers,untrusty gamers which results in a massive lack of trust towards each player.

They are launching this ICO,hoping that our sustainable growth of game industry should play a major role in establishing the bingo blockchain ecosystem. The game industry itself is in a rapid growth tho. Games,not only meets the entertainment needs of different social groups,genders and users of different ages, but they are also irreplaceable in our lives.
Troybilt

Activity: 8

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 09:14:27 AM

If i recall correctly, they have Doom of Aliens, Space Tanks, House of Heroes and i think Dragon Knights or something. I have played house of Heroes, it's quite nice 3d RPG shooting game,not so fancy but not so bad either.
Cecils

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 09:27:50 AM

If i recall correctly, they have Doom of Aliens, Space Tanks, House of Heroes and i think Dragon Knights or something. I have played house of Heroes, it's quite nice 3d RPG shooting game,not so fancy but not so bad either.

Among those you've mentioned above, they also have a game named Wrath of War. It's one of the first projects that Mobs Arts developed in a U3D strategy game,which was also independently developed by them for over 2 years. It's in high quality and it has a heavy brain-burning gameplay,perfectly designed to meet the requirement of the strategy game market.
Wasellift

Activity: 28

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 08:02:38 AM

So there`s still no professional aproach to our questions, i wonder what they might be doing, asked on telegram if they had someone to manage their thread on btctalk and replied positive lol
Jmorris9

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 08:03:46 AM

How many games are they going to sustain on their platform ?
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: