Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 02:14:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why exchange wallet so high fee  (Read 512 times)
adding715

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 02:28:41 AM

I dont used the both exchanges but if you are worried for high transaction fees much better if you convert them first to doge , verge and xlm because they have the lowest fee most specially the verge based on the market right now
arcade01game

Activity: 17

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 02:44:32 AM

Hello guys,I tried to withdraw ethereum from poloniex and BTC alpha..soo high fee's I withdraw 0.02 ethereum and  fee's is min.0.01 ethereum? So no choice I withdraw even the high fee almost 50% from may balance. I need gas to send more tokens ..but still confused why so high it is normal or due to blockchain congested that's why?

I think not all transactions are based on blockchain, especially if you are using wallet from exchange where transactions can be based on internal DB.
If you had to send transaction to external address, like your own wallet on phone or to hardware wallet, then that would be based on blockchain.
For exchanges, they raise the fee for transaction or withdrawal to cover their operation and maintenance cost. Simply put, they are greedy.
reil2014

Activity: 966

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 02:52:03 AM

All I know that exchanger have fix rate on withdrawal fee. I suggest that next time you better search first on exchangers fee beforw you make transaction.
jurasic17

Activity: 33

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 03:30:22 AM

Hello guys,I tried to withdraw ethereum from poloniex and BTC alpha..soo high fee's I withdraw 0.02 ethereum and  fee's is min.0.01 ethereum? So no choice I withdraw even the high fee almost 50% from may balance. I need gas to send more tokens ..but still confused why so high it is normal or due to blockchain congested that's why?

I think that is normal because remembering that if there is no fee then the transaction is jammed, with a small fee often busy. I think with a pretty high fee, everything is smooth.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: