Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 06:13:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥[BOUNTY] TRIGGMINE — AI-DRIVEN EMAIL MARKETING SOLUTION 🔥  (Read 1715 times)
Deform

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 08:33:09 PM

Do you have own blockchain and own wallet? Or this is ERC20 tokens? Whitepaper doesn't say anything about.
Isn't it on their whitepaper?? All the ICOs post such information as standard of token
I think it's erc20 token, its price tied to ethereum. and btw I haven't seen non-erc20 token before.
A lot of application already running in ethereum. Ethereum network is getting heavy.

You mean all the kitties?
One thing I don't actually understand is, do all the projects with erc20 tokens use etherium network for confirming transactions? If so, the more companies the more transactions altogether, the worse congestion will become… No?
Ethereum network can only process 15tx/s, what if all the erc20 tokens start requiring more than that?
Actually, ethereum network is improving constantly. On the other hand, lots of new things using the network more than before.
It is a race which I'm hoping ethereum network will win.
Well, Vitalik got a big problem.
But this isn't easy, I heard that this won't be solved very fast, maybe not as fast as we expected.
I miss the 1 gwei transaction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
AGRE$$IV

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 09:55:37 PM

Do you have own blockchain and own wallet? Or this is ERC20 tokens? Whitepaper doesn't say anything about.
Isn't it on their whitepaper?? All the ICOs post such information as standard of token
I think it's erc20 token, its price tied to ethereum. and btw I haven't seen non-erc20 token before.
A lot of application already running in ethereum. Ethereum network is getting heavy.

You mean all the kitties?
One thing I don't actually understand is, do all the projects with erc20 tokens use etherium network for confirming transactions? If so, the more companies the more transactions altogether, the worse congestion will become… No?
Ethereum network can only process 15tx/s, what if all the erc20 tokens start requiring more than that?
Actually, ethereum network is improving constantly. On the other hand, lots of new things using the network more than before.
It is a race which I'm hoping ethereum network will win.
Well, Vitalik got a big problem.
But this isn't easy, I heard that this won't be solved very fast, maybe not as fast as we expected.
I miss the 1 gwei transaction.

Let's hope they can solve this soon the transaction fee had increased last month due to the problem in their network.
Bulllbas

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 09:56:29 PM

Sometimes a working product or an already establish business model get less fund from the investors and those that have only smoke and promises get more attention.

Primarily this is due to marketing. Those who have created something to relax and spend less time and money on advertising. And those who have only the words in the first place are forced to spend time and money on advertising. Therefore, it turns out! I hope that the team of this project won't do that. =)
HuP9RX

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 09:57:31 PM

Sometimes a working product or an already establish business model get less fund from the investors and those that have only smoke and promises get more attention.

Primarily this is due to marketing. Those who have created something to relax and spend less time and money on advertising. And those who have only the words in the first place are forced to spend time and money on advertising. Therefore, it turns out! I hope that the team of this project won't do that. =)
I've been saying this for months. if you want your project to succeed you have to advertise. that's how you get the word out.
Miraculously

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 09:58:20 PM

I've been saying this for months. if you want your project to succeed you have to advertise. that's how you get the word out.
Marketing campaigns are always a big factor in the ICO. Having a good campaign with a solid project is the best way to get investors.
Triggmine

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 10:24:19 AM

In my vantage point this platform is indeed very promising… This time, there is a lot of commerce networks compete in market sphere, with the idea of the new sense. With the team that has proved themselves as professional and clear, I hope this project would be very good, I'm sure this project will intrigue investor.

Mandarinka 👋

Thank you for your support 💚

Our technical experts with advisors are doing their best to develop and deliver the most efficient solution 💪

Stay tuned for updates 😉
OMLETovich

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 10:33:35 AM

I agree that this is important component of any project, even the most successful one. More people will learn about the project with the help of marketing and as result there will be more investments.
Jokerrr

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 10:34:25 AM

I agree that this is important component of any project, even the most successful one. More people will learn about the project with the help of marketing and as result there will be more investments.
Well of course, that's not just with ICOs the case, but with everything you try to sell. If you don't make good advertisement, you can have the best product, as long as no one knows about it and it won't be sold.
Suarezzz

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 10:41:11 AM

Well of course, that's not just with ICOs the case, but with everything you try to sell. If you don't make good advertisement, you can have the best product, as long as no one knows about it and it won't be sold.
Certainly something that should be an attack on any ICO, support BTC for its large volume of project supporters, and good marketing, Team videos demonstrating their mastery of the concept also tend to bring in more fans.
bitoshka

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 10:43:02 AM

Certainly something that should be an attack on any ICO, support BTC for its large volume of project supporters, and good marketing, Team videos demonstrating their mastery of the concept also tend to bring in more fans.
Yes, so much new ICOs recently, if a project's team won't advertise their project properly, then it will be buried under another ICO's.
Noriman

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 10:43:50 AM

Yes, so much new ICOs recently, if a project's team won't advertise their project properly, then it will be buried under another ICO's.
That's true, but when do you think marketing is most effective? During ICO, Post ICO, after the platform/product is ready?
Or is a mix of each important?
Triggmine

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 10:48:52 AM

Bounty program registration is open 🛫
Please welcome Wink
UnIvErS

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 01:22:57 PM

Currently the biggest player in the field is GetResponse platform and it will be very hard to compete them. Is your long-term plan to take them down or to be No.2 Decentralized Marketing Network?? Second option is more realistic.
Fanat74

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 01:24:44 PM

Currently the biggest player in the field is GetResponse platform and it will be very hard to compete them. Is your long-term plan to take them down or to be No.2 Decentralized Marketing Network?? Second option is more realistic.
I agree, but Triggmine is already doing so much in marketing. What else they can do? I've seen Triggmine everywhere.
Makelleli

Activity: 70

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 01:25:36 PM

I agree, but Triggmine is already doing so much in marketing. What else they can do? I've seen Triggmine everywhere.
That's right, they are already doing a lot and have been quite successful with 6 major platforms supported but they also need investors.
maAE$tRo$2000

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 01:26:45 PM

That's right, they are already doing a lot and have been quite successful with 6 major platforms supported but they also need investors.

I am also using GetResponse and as long as people are happy with it, it would be hard for Triggmine to compete. The thing with GetResponse is, it takes a long time to get approved.
kamarchek

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 01:34:29 PM

I am also using GetResponse and as long as people are happy with it, it would be hard for Triggmine to compete. The thing with GetResponse is, it takes a long time to get approved.

Yes, marketing and timing are the keys to success.
If you see what happened with the ICO's last year, they didn't raise that much because there wasn't so much traction in the market.
Some ICO's now have raised enormous amounts of money thanks to timing and marketing
GeNer@L

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 01:35:21 PM

Yes, marketing and timing are the keys to success.
If you see what happened with the ICO's last year, they didn't raise that much because there wasn't so much traction in the market.
Some ICO's now have raised enormous amounts of money thanks to timing and marketing
I'm not sure that GetResponse will be a sort of competitor. I guess the future is more video and images than text, and GetResponse it's more a text like.
Vurdalakus

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 01:36:30 PM

Where you saw Triggmine? You mean promotion? How about conferences?
EfIRchEk

Activity: 70

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 01:37:47 PM

Where you saw Triggmine? You mean promotion? How about conferences?

I saw a lot of ads on social media and a lot of people tweeting about it (that must be bounty). I dont know about conferences why do you ask?
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: