Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 06:33:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best ICO for March/ April / May 2018?  (Read 802 times)
safem

Activity: 454
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2018, 08:06:07 AM

When you are given a list of good ICOs with working products or ICOs with good potentials, the best thing you can do for yourself is to carryout proper evaluation of such projects on your own. Whatever you are putting your money into should be well checked and ensure it is safe to invest in. We surely have so many ICOs and some might disguise to have good working product, but at the end, you may get the unexpected. Make sure to invest right.

☯ INJECTIVE PROTOCOL ☯ Bounty Running ☯
☯ Fast, Secure, and Fully Decentralized Trading ☯
gadgetnerd

Activity: 136
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 08:20:36 AM

I agree with this, but it is not easy to find a good project nowadays, as an example, most of them are being scams and they are running out with the money, there are only a few ones who are more than legit (and it is very hard to find them)
When you are given a list of good ICOs with working products or ICOs with good potentials, the best thing you can do for yourself is to carryout proper evaluation of such projects on your own. Whatever you are putting your money into should be well checked and ensure it is safe to invest in. We surely have so many ICOs and some might disguise to have good working product, but at the end, you may get the unexpected. Make sure to invest right.

madhabilota

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 12:35:38 PM
Last edit: May 09, 2018, 01:41:08 PM by madhabilota

search this on online and if like then invest

DAO Stack

Merculet

Photochain

world wifi

FIC Network
priyankg3

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 01:38:42 PM

i will suggest one ico but do your own research
kepler technologies

We are building an international ecosystem for the driven of development and production of AI & robotics. It consists of own and partners R&D laboratories, technoparks, factories and an Online platform that will bring together developers, investors, and customers from around the world.

The main goal of Kepler’s management, besides the production of valuable Robotics and AI solutions, is the creation of a decentralized wealth distribution system through the technological breakthrough that will shape the future of humanity, robotics. Imagine if the creators of the internet had decided to share its wealth creation mechanism with the world instead of leaving it in the hands of corporate organizations who are only concentrated on accumulating personal wealth. Imagine if the internet had been like the blockchain, decentralized and distributed, users would have been benefiting from their own data.
grknondr

Activity: 182
Merit: 20

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 03:14:41 PM

You all advised many ICOs and I start to follow them. I have a question if they have any bounty campaigns. If I invest in a ICO, I also want to join its bounty. Maybe this makes earning increase.
yojodojo21

Activity: 420
Merit: 171

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 03:19:31 PM

I am always checking project which is going to produce a some sort of utility token, before I was expecting that VLB was going to be lit but unfortunately it was postponed second time. And now I am hearing and seeing all over in the discussion outside about this WELL project, you pay bills in the hospital be the use of "well" token so it is some sort of working product not just only for investment, but going to check it further.
chocopapaya

Activity: 686
Merit: 131

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2018, 03:22:42 PM

localcoinswap

www.localcoinswap.com

It's an exchange where you can sell your crypto directly to someone.  What that means is you can finally sell your monero directly for cash instead of converting it to bitcoin and then cash.  Also, you can buy your monero directly with cash too instead of going through a place like coinbase and then moving it to binance, for example.

Sellers post an ad for the crypto they want to sell and they state how they want to be paid (bank transfer, western union, paypal, etc.).
Buyers initiate a trade and the coins go to escrow to protect both.
After the buyer pays and the seller confirms the payment has been made, the coins are automatically released.

The exchange will be launched in August with 18 coins!
That might not seem like a lot, but what other exchange will allow you to buy 18 different coins directly with fiat?

On top of that, you get a percentage of the exchanges profits based upon how much of their token (LCS) you own.
Check it out, it really is impressive.

slankoi

Activity: 140
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 03:28:20 PM

One of the most anticipated ico for me in may is Shivom. It’s connected with genetics very closely so it’s quite rare type of project right now. They’ve managed to collect around 33 mln during presale!
El Loco

Activity: 448
Merit: 15

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2018, 03:30:42 PM

I like a lot the following ICO's:

- Insureum: Insurance Protocol
- LocalCoinSwap: P2P decentralized exchange owned by community
- Project Shivom: Genome blockchain
- Opiria & PDATA: Decentralized platform for personal data exchanges
- Ubcoin: First marketplace crypto-real goods
amerons

Activity: 57

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 04:16:59 PM

For April, Shivom showed himself very interesting, let's see what happens next with this interesting coin #OMX
Vasil Hamadrilo

Activity: 42

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 09:29:02 PM

Generally in my opinion ICO is always a good option.  In particular, it is very profitable to look for companies that are only gaining momentum and investing in them, because after a rapid growth on this you can raise the money.  Of these, companies have recently found Paytomat for themselves.  As if the company is not very popular, it already cooperates with NEM and Hacken, which I trust.  Details can be read on them on the telegram channel, called Paytomat Announcements.  But in general, I do not want to impose my point of view, so think for yourself
David Hamadrilo

Activity: 42

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 09:37:48 PM

Well, once I see people start discussing Paytomat, then I'll connect.  I have been with this company from the outset, it was started by my friend, and therefore I can say with certainty that it is built up faithfully and truthfully.  Heightens the values, and launching telegrams on the channel and cooperation with the NEM is a big step for the company, do not think that I just praise this, really raised the money, so I recommend that new startups are always promising
Chefironside

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 09:53:20 PM

I will invest in smart containers. A great project and a very good team. You can now join the whitelist as well
ICO Presale countdown 15.5.2018, 10 AM CEST
BallerBoi

Activity: 7

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 09:58:10 PM

Am new into Ico but i think Xdac .io is not bad..Xdac is a
Self-governed platform for creating and managing Decentralized Autonomous
Companies...
lutcor

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 07:37:23 PM

Many projects today are really frank scam, but just as many projects really have a good value in order to improve the lives of people in general, I think that today you can choose a project like DATAREUM, this project seemed to me very promising
Hisreal

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 07:43:33 PM

Following the trend of things among the thread of different bounties have participated so far. There are many ICO that are worthy of to be the best. Among them are (love with dating, sapien, invox, savix and others. ). Just to mention little of them. All the ICO mentioned above are the best ICO ever for me...
jannor

Activity: 7

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 07:45:38 PM

I wrote my first ICO shill article today so I'm gonna shamelessly post ut. It ends May 22nd: https://medium.com/@theshillinator/ico-for-traders-and-those-who-missed-kryll-dropil-and-such-5f7f6a74c3f4
kevingreen

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 07:49:25 PM

There are many ICO out there but most of these project has no potential features because the are simply promising to solve the same problem which other projects have addressed. I choose TRAXIA as the best ICO because it is addressing unique problem= https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3019695.0
waterproof

Activity: 336
Merit: 14

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 10:17:05 AM

One of the best ICO this year-BitRewards https://bitrewards.network/
BitRewards will add a powerful system of crypting in any online store.
 If you register on the site as a seller, you will receive a bonus of 50% to try the platform - https://join.bitrewards.network/
darkie199

Activity: 294
Merit: 9

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 12:12:01 PM

ICOs are unstable to predict nowadays, but if you are willing to invest in a strong project then placing your trust in the RAWG [https://token.rawg.io] project can have great returns in the long run.

One of the promising projects and their early stage ICO is going live! It's a valuable project to invest in.
It's a Video game discovery platform that converts your skills into goods and services
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: