Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 06:58:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Top 10 bounty programs available  (Read 1261 times)
Nazarov

Activity: 362
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 07:34:16 PM

ICO are extremely unpredictable.It does not matter how active the developers were during the ICO.And how safe project looked.When it comes to payments, there is silence

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lasisi1

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 08:31:01 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4732951.0
Another Top product based project known as ALFA-ENZO
Thai19

Activity: 360

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2018, 09:00:37 AM

Very hard to give a answer for you, by selected one one good project is very difficult. You can base on the rating of the rating page.
quierx16

Activity: 434
Merit: 110

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 09:14:37 AM

It is very hard to look for a good bounty project as of now because theres a lot of scam campaign running. Some good bounty campaign managers are now gone because of the false accuse like jamalaezaz , avirunes and many more.
better look for the bounty manager with a high reputation.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s       Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAP CN SPN RU   WHITEPAPER  ]   ICO ❱ ❱  Nov. 12 th
facebook    TWITTER    reddit     ────   (   B U Y   )   ────
mardaed

Activity: 994
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 09:21:38 AM

We cant say that there is top 10 bounties, its all depend the development team how they manage their project. Because its difficult to track which is best project due to scam accusation.
Golstrim

Activity: 1456
Merit: 253

Margin Trader

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 09:26:56 AM

It depends on allocation on each bounty direction. Where for signature allocation is high, blog or social allocation can be unappropriate for you.
Better select trustworthy project and don't pay attention to allocation. Those claiming to give out 1-2 mln of dollars,can be scam projects and you won't receive anything

█▀▀█
██▄█
My Trading View// Trading Community // Cooбщecтвo Tpeйдepoв
█▀▀█
██▄█
bombombom

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 09:28:53 AM

WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THE PROJECT BLISSEXCHANGE
The project's Link in bitcointalk: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4753088.0
A holistic Cryptocurrency exchange experience.

The expert team at blissexchange specializes in building innovative technology solutions for enterprises for it's users. Bliss Token will be used as a transaction fee in the upcoming deployment of our Exchange to keep BlissExchange ecosystem healthy. Our Platform and services unleash new levels of productivity and a larger scale for Token listings. BlissExchange will accept ERC20, ERC223, ERC644, ERC721 and the new revolutionary technology of ERC1155.

What's inside Bliss.Exchange?

Wide Variety of Token Listings
Secured transactions
Early Access
Trade Testnets
BlissFolio Wallet (BTC/ETH - ERC20 ERC223 ERC644 ERC721 ERC1155 )

Airdrop[closed]
First 4,000 Users

Open Bounties
Open for all bounty hunters.

Early Token Listing requesition
Token Listing request of ERC20, ERC223, ERC644, ERC721 & ERC1155

ROADMAP

July 2018
Project/Platform Finalization - Empower users with contracts written in code and bounded by immutable logic.

August 2018
Crowdsale - Buy BLISS tokens via crowdsale to save up and trade with something in return.

September 2018
BLISS Exchange Token in Exchangers - BLISS EXCHANGE TOKEN will go inside MERCATOX through it's direct PAID listing. The team will conduct a supervision on which exchanger will be next in line.

October 2018
BlissExchange Testnets - Advance cross-industry blockchain technologies - conduction of bugs and fixes in BlissExchange

November 2018
Supply Chain - by november we will get everything ready for our users and clients to trade inside BlissExchange.

December 2018
Deployment of Bliss.Exchange - Trade in BlissExchange with the hottest cryptocurrencies available with BTC/ETH pairing.

January 2019
Token Listing - BlissExchange will accept ERC20, ERC223, ERC644, ERC721 and the new revolutionary technology of ERC1155.

Febuary 2019
BlissFolio - separated wallet for BTC & ETH for android and IOS users.

JOIN ICO
ICO is Until august 30, 2018

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4753088.0
mboot

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 03:54:16 PM

You can look at the bounty list on the websites for scorring ICO and find the top bounty. But if you participate in the top bounty you will not earn much because there are a lot of people and rewards is divided into all.
sarfwr

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 04:00:11 PM

I am currently involved in the DCC bounty thread.
I think DCC is a very excellent project, so I am willing to help DCC to promote, and I will hold this project for a long time.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
novy

Activity: 728
Merit: 110

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2018, 04:01:57 PM

I consider the most interesting bounty companies right now are
- Eloncity, Krypital team is managing this project. Token metrics are ok, team is average ok, hype is really high and there a lot of VC already invested in. They have extended bounty campaigns with additional budget that is very rare...

D J

Activity: 59

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 06:28:19 AM

Are you looking for something that's more of a rewards program as opposed to an Airdrop, or a bounty program?

Where you earn the token monthly for active participation (retweeting twitter posts), and get automatically entered in weekly draws?

🏡 🏡 THEN YOU NEED TO SEE THIS. 🏡 🏡

The DEED token Rewards Program is NOW OPEN, and is accepting a LIMITED number of qualified participants.

Check out Deedcoin at their website below. The team at Deed is actively changing the real estate industry by tokenizing realtor commissions and saving users of their operatational, patent pending platform, thousands of dollars when buying or selling a home 🏡. Multiple transactions have already occurred with Deed agents using the DEED, while the company is still in their early token sale phases. This is a direct result of Deed agents already available in over 160 cities in all 50 US States, including Puerto Rico. This team and company is one to keep an eye on in the crypto space. Totally bringing crypto mainstream with a brilliant use case.

https://www.deedcoinlaunch.com

Interested candidates must have a minimum of 150 followers on their Twitter account.

Active participation will earn you monthly DEED rewards, and will automatically get you entered in the weekly draws for 100 DEED ($150).  🏡 💥

To provide your information for verification  and inquire about the DEED Rewards Program, please visit the Official Deed Family Telegram Channel at:

https://t.me/Deedcoin

REGISTRATION IS LIMITED TO 100 PARTICIPANTS.
Jenits

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 11:58:07 AM

as of now there are a lots of bounty programs here are my top 5 that i want to suggest because i believe that this bounty will success soon.

1. Araw Bounty
2. Zero Carbon project
3. MPCX
4. Traxion
5. Orvium
sonheko

Activity: 46

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 06:44:27 AM

With all the rundown in the string, there are still some amazing cases that was out of anybody imagina6 that they could be that gainful. Some battle as finally year never got on bitcointalk and they paid so well for online networking effort. Presently tricks is wherever we can bear to invest energy in undertaking and hazard the reward. I likewise take after chiefs for crusade, some tenable directors do real activities .
hakunnamatata

Activity: 101

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2018, 09:01:19 AM

You will not truly understand without a doubt if your resources plan is actually great before you get benefits. Why not simply investigation this yourself as well as attempt to take part on which you believe is a great ICO as well as you then might find in the event that it's well worth to become on the top 10.

◖◖◖◖◖ RealtyReturns ◗◗◗◗◗
━━━ Cross-Border Blockchain-based Real Estate Marketplace ━━━
FACEBOOKREDDITTWITTERTELEGRAM ☞ANN Thread
csbsstudent

Activity: 161
Merit: 2

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 10:55:27 AM

The list is very profitable, it is true, I agree here. But I am waiting for the most suitable one to invest almost all my money and be calm abou my future.

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
https://wppenergy.io
Ulya63

Activity: 420
Merit: 6

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 11:03:59 AM

Bounty programs are very much on this day. And most of them do not collect softcap on ico and then it closes and does not pay token bountyhanters. Everyone who writes here promotes his bounty in which he participates and their opinion is not correct. Before you get into the bounty you need to analyze yourself and also watch the ico rating on the trackers. Then decide whether it is worth it your time spent and whether it will be a profit in a few months.
Astrilian

Activity: 350
Merit: 112

Ecosystem for Fundraising DAOs — ICOs 2.0

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 11:29:03 AM

It depends on allocation on each bounty direction. Where for signature allocation is high, blog or social allocation can be unappropriate for you.
Better select trustworthy project and don't pay attention to allocation. Those claiming to give out 1-2 mln of dollars,can be scam projects and you won't receive anything

Very good advice,  I can also only suggest to stay away from those campaigns offering millions,  they really tend to be scam.  Don`t look at these figures but rather check the fundamentals of these projects

Iykecollynz

Activity: 34

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 11:41:04 AM

Very educative thread, I think generally it is very difficult to suggest which bounty will eventually pull through till the end, I have seen some projects that were looked down on eventually makw the hit, It all depends on a good level of scrutiny and luck
aderidwan98

Activity: 316

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 11:48:18 AM

Very educative thread, I think generally it is very difficult to suggest which bounty will eventually pull through till the end, I have seen some projects that were looked down on eventually makw the hit, It all depends on a good level of scrutiny and luck
I think you're doing wrong. Before you participate bounty program. You can make a research or review about this coin. Is their hype? Is their have unique product? Is their have great token metrics?
mrhood

Activity: 190

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 09:22:07 AM

The list of profitable programs is changing every day because investments are given so often to have the permanent list of them even in the short term.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: