Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 11:44:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Electroneum mobile mining  (Read 557 times)
Psalms236

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 01:59:38 PM

Electroneum is the first cryptocurrency that allows users to mine coins with a mobile phone. Download the app to your device and create an account on the electroneum website,  log into the app using your credentials then go to the miner tab at the bottom and click the start mining button.  According to electroneum's CEO  Richard Ells,  the apps will not consume a lot of power since the app does not perform  real mining.

Astorgame.com | eSports & Gambling | ICO is LIVE | Get Your Bonus (http://Astorgame.com)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Dimid

Activity: 702
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 02:37:16 PM

I could not register in the application, the code for confirming the phone does not come. Are there any other similar problems?
yubsep

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 02:50:26 PM

Electroneum released mobile mining App on Android and Apple. That's looks pretty cool. Have you tried that and what do you think about that?

Are you serious?! Stay away from using mining apps on your smartphone! Your battery will be destroyed slowly and the performance of your smartphone will be reduced at least 60%. It's worthless.
IAmLucas

Activity: 187
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 03:33:43 PM

Electroneum released mobile mining App on Android and Apple. That's looks pretty cool. Have you tried that and what do you think about that?

Are you serious?! Stay away from using mining apps on your smartphone! Your battery will be destroyed slowly and the performance of your smartphone will be reduced at least 60%. It's worthless.

Jesus Christ. Have you actually read any of the posts? Its simulated mining!!!!
IAmLucas

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 03:34:29 PM

I've come to the conclusion that no one actually reads any of the posts in threads and just posts based on the first message.

#IGiveUp.
Austin Alexis

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 03:36:31 PM

This is a fantastic utilisation of unused GPU. Richard Hearts ico idea to use mining GPU's to solve real word problems seems like another novel way to implement mining into a currency.
jakecoins

Activity: 26

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 04:33:42 PM

I've come to the conclusion that no one actually reads any of the posts in threads and just posts based on the first message.

#IGiveUp.

Dude I get ya! I think the times of constructive discussions on this forum are over...
jashley

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 04:37:13 PM

Well I have an Android Phone. May I ask if this mobile mining is profitable or not? Will be the mobile mining give so much stress on my mobile phone that will cost for my mobile phone to be defective or not? Thank you so much in advance.

GLOBAL CRYPTO OFFERING EXCHANGE                               
RISE ABOVE!   WHERE POPULARITY IS IMMORTALIZED
╚               ▶ Twitter         ▶ Facebook         ▶ Youtube         ▶ WHhitepaper               ╝
jakecoins

Activity: 26

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 05:25:45 PM

Well I have an Android Phone. May I ask if this mobile mining is profitable or not? Will be the mobile mining give so much stress on my mobile phone that will cost for my mobile phone to be defective or not? Thank you so much in advance.

I use it since about 24 hours and I earned 0.04 ETN. Sooo it is like I expectet pretty useles and more like a little fun gimmick
And regards the stress on your phone:

Lieldoryn

Activity: 630
Merit: 272

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 05:38:43 PM

You can dig a hole with a spoon. But it will be slow and inefficient. Why would you do that? There is a special equipment for coin mining. In this way you will destroy your smartphone and will not earn coins. The cost of modern smartphones is comparable to the cost of GPU. I don't understand why this is necessary.
ikilledcobain

Activity: 446
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 05:51:01 PM

I've been using it since the second beta release - it's an interesting idea - hopefully it will introduce crypto to people that otherwise wouldn't bother.

Lots of people seem to be on here just to bump up their post count without actually looking into the tech - as has been stated many times - this doesn't actually use your phone to mine - it's simulated. The resource and data usage is negligible at best.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
Anonymous and Untraceable
ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord 

▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
yhendri

Activity: 178

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2018, 06:06:18 PM

How this app compare to minergate apps? I use minergate apps and the phone get hot. Just start to try the electroneum mining apps.
yubsep

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 08:15:06 PM
Last edit: March 06, 2018, 08:47:46 PM by yubsep
Merited by LtMotioN (1)

Electroneum has not real mining, they don't use your mobile device power, they just test your device and give them rating by hash rate, and you receive tokens when it's just connecting to the network. Just because you connected you receive tokens. So thats not mining as we know it.

@IAmLucas OMG... YOU ARE RIGHT! I was talking with somebody and haven't seen @RomanPetrush's reply. My general advice had based on seeing a lot of newbies tried to get quick easy money by mining apps on smartphones before. I thought electroneum app one of them, in addition to mining apps usually have a malware virus. I scanned the latest original app v2.2.2 and no threats detected.

Lots of people seem to be on here just to bump up their post count without actually looking into the tech - as has been stated many times - this doesn't actually use your phone to mine - it's simulated. The resource and data usage is negligible at best.

@ikilledcobain Haven't you unmindful before?! -_- It's not about technical at all.

sparg

Activity: 280
Merit: 110

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 08:17:45 PM

Lots of people just post here having no idea what they are talking about. Most of you keep saying that this will destroy the battery and so on.
Did any of you did any research before posting this? Even reading all this topic would be enough, but noooo... let`s spam. IT`S A SIMULATOR.
The app doesent use the cpu/gpu like real mining, but the payment is real.

The team just announced that they will increase the mining reward with 300%.

I am curious why the price is going down if the app is live?

leslie4u

Activity: 868
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 08:28:23 PM

Mobile mining is neat and like other mentioned that this is not real mining meaning mining as in rig mining. The phone doesn't get hot nor it slows down the operations. Mining via smartphone is a good concept and is certain to reach the masses.

ETN is bound to succeed. I will continue to mine via phone.

Have a nice day.
Arz26

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 08:45:15 PM

When we say mining should be operate within 24 hours you can be connected online. It will determine the amount of CPU power that could have been used for mining, had the phone actually been mining. phone will then be issued with a hash rate based on its available CPU power. Mobile mining is nice to used because we can carry it easily and handle it should have the power banks to supply power is needed.
usd.dev

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

✹✹ Fluxorin.io ✹✹

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 08:52:48 PM

This is a very interesting project, after learning about it, I wanted to invest, but did not have time. I was only interested in the question of how much it is exhausted by the device itself, which is used for mining. For some reason, I think that this leads to the fact that the iron breaks down for a short time.

DanielRR1997

Activity: 196
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 08:55:43 PM

How to Mine Electroneum.....

Mining Electroneum on a smartphone is fairly straightforward:

1-Download the app to your device and create an account on the Electroneum website (here’s a guide).
2-Log into the app using your credentials.
3-Go to the Miner tab at the bottom and click the Start Mining button.
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 08:56:28 PM

It is true that can mine using mobile with electrum?  Because we know if we mine to cellphone they have possibility our cellphone overheat and gone because cellphone is not for mining. The totally perfect gadgets for mining is the computer beause they have specs that only computer can live long without any rest so it's not easy to mine using your cellphone.
IAmLucas

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 11:18:40 AM

Looks good.

I'm glad we have projects like Electroneum out there that want to create mass appeal to crypo currencies, it will benefit all of us in the long run.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: