Bitcoin Forum
July 06, 2024, 03:06:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: TOKEN VS COIN  (Read 217 times)
SirViny

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 05:01:27 PM

I think if the company have a huge budget it can create its own coin but if you don't have enough investments you have to create token on ethereum or waves platform.
pri3oner

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 05:02:26 PM

Coin is kinda more reliable to get free money but tokens dont ask to install its own wallet what's risky in all ways cos everyday there are a lot of both new "coins" and coins. So, be careful and check ur PC for "viruses" by different antispy software (that gotta be downloaded from official or trusted links, of course!)

███████████   ███   ████     Ever wish you could turn back time to when BTC was $1?     ████   ███   ███████████
B I T G E S E L L          Decentralized Cryptocurrency
██               ████████     •    Telegram    •    Twitter    •    Discord    •    Thread    •     ████████               ██
singpolyma

Activity: 546
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 05:11:26 PM

I mainly deal only with coins, because I was not lucky with tokens. Almost everything did not even reach exchanges. I think that working with coins is not so risky.
Crypto-capitalist

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 05:15:18 PM

I am good with holding coin or token from airdrop, it all depends on the potential of the project
bundo

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 05:18:44 PM

Many still do not understand and assume that tokens and coins are the same asset. Actually no''. differences in tokens and crypto coins are very clear intent and purpose of its use.
realcrypto

Activity: 476
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 05:23:08 PM

If you want to profit from bounty or airdrop  you do not need to select airdrop base on coin or token, just participate in all. The purpose of token or coin always determine it strength and price.

S A N T A   C O I N     |     HYPER DEFLATIONARY COIN WITH REFLECTIONS IN BUSD
|     T W I T T E R     |     T E L E G R A M     |     M E D I U M     |
████  ███████████████  ██  █   BUY SANTA   █  ██  ███████████████  ████
MFTHC

Activity: 255

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 03:34:13 PM

A lot of wasted time is wasted. We should do something about the world and grab the best COINS.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: