Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 08:16:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: Exchange accounts  (Read 235 times)
CryptoLike (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 03:56:20 PM

Hello guys,
I hope you are doing well.

I have a question regarding exchange accounts.

Which one of the top exchanges don't need verification to trade on them?
How about binance, I can see that they allow up to 2 BTC withdrawal every day, without verification; Is it true?
Based on your experience, which exchange do you recommend for trading without verification?

Thank you in advance for your help.
Best Regards.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
arienna23

Activity: 221
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 04:28:03 PM

I recommend Kucoin and Binance. Both are great exchanges with not many issues. Both don't require verifications for withdrawals and trading. With kucoin you will get access to a wide variety of coins while with Binance you will get access to established coins. Both are highly liquid exchanges.
mk4
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 3837

Paldo.io 🤖

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 04:28:51 PM

If I remember correctly, the limits on Binance are BTC2 per day when unverified, and BTC100 per day when verified.

It depends on what coins you're planning on trading. But the answers you're going to get are usually Binance[1], Bittrex[2], or EtherDelta[3](when trading ERC20 tokens).

[1] https://binance.com/
[2] https://bittrex.com/
[3] https://etherdelta.com/

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Gabz999

Activity: 266
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 04:30:51 PM

Yeah! Binance is a good exchanger to. You have just to enable your 2FA password so you cab secure your exchanges.

Why you don't want to have a verified account in an exchangers? That's a good to verify your account in trading sir in case you encounter a problem you can get your account with proof
OmegaStarScream
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3472
Merit: 6131

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 04:35:18 PM

Alts exchanges? As far as I know, we have Binance, HitBtc, and Poloniex. Some of them may require verification after reaching a certain withdrawal limit but after seeing what happened with Bittrex, I would suggest trading and withdrawing instantly, you don't want to be a victim of a TOS change without prior notice.

It depends on what coins you're planning on trading. But the answers you're going to get are usually Binance[1], Bittrex[2], or EtherDelta[3](when trading ERC20 tokens).

It's necessary to verify your account to trade on Bittrex now. They'll check the public records, If nothing found, you will have to submit your ID.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Sendah

Activity: 143
Merit: 10

delicia - Decentralized Global Food Network

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 04:42:21 PM

There are exchange site that are great reliable and trusted, binance is the one I like most of the exchanges and you don't need to verification for withdrawal.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    delicia | delicia.io    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Decentralized Global Food Network | World's Only Solution to Food Wastage | Join Whitelist Now, Get 30% Bonus
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Whitepaper | Telegram | Medium | Twitter | FB | ANN    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
BrewMaster
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1292

There is trouble abrewing

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 04:55:41 PM

as someone who has been bitten by this issue and have some experience in the matter let me tell you that do not trust the exchanges that say they don't need verification. of course what they say is true but there is no guarantee that it remains true forever. they can change their rules over night like what bittrex did and block you out.

There is a FOMO brewing...
CryptoLike (OP)

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 05:12:05 PM

Thank you all for your recommendations.

Why you don't want to have a verified account in an exchangers? That's a good to verify your account in trading sir in case you encounter a problem you can get your account with proof

They don't support my country, at least i think so.
There is more risk for me to let them know where i'm from!
If they approve me now, in future they may block me, just for this reason..

as someone who has been bitten by this issue and have some experience in the matter let me tell you that do not trust the exchanges that say they don't need verification. of course what they say is true but there is no guarantee that it remains true forever. they can change their rules over night like what bittrex did and block you out.
Very good point mate, Thanks.

I will use binance.
Wish you all the best.
FrueGreads
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1059

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 05:59:09 PM

If I remember correctly, the limits on Binance are BTC2 per day when unverified, and BTC100 per day when verified.

I have an account on binance, and I can confirm that you don't need to verify your account in order to be able to transfer 2BTC a day. I haven't fund the account yet, because I was just opening some accounts, since some exchanges were starting to not allow users to create accounts, so I decided to gain access to a few. I've also opened an account on bittrex, but I had to verify my identity on that one. They seem to try to look you up online, without the need for documents, for a simple verification process, but if they fail they will require documents to make the enhanced verification. So the basic one doesn't work for everyone.

I would stick to binance if you really want an account that doesn't require verification, since they are quite large, and the others might be less trustable. I do believe that in the future, you will be forced to verify your identity on every single legit exchange though.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

DanielRR1997

Activity: 196
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 06:45:16 PM

When it comes to fees, both Binance and Kucoin have the same basic fee structure. The difference seems to lie in the connection between the exchange fees and the cryptocurrency tokens that are specific to each exchange. For instance, if someone were to have purchased a large amount of Binance Coin tokens at a very low price, the amount of fees they would be paying would be comparatively quite low. Conversely, if someone participated in Kucoin’s affiliate program, then they could actually benefit from the fees paid by others. Additionally, holders of Kucoin tokens will receive the periodic dividend payment
JCLee

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 07:20:53 PM

Binance is one out of exchange that you can use to trade without verifying with your ID card. Beside you also can use Kucoin exchange as well Smiley. Both Kucoin and Binance don't require ID verify from their user to be able to trade on these exchange. But I think if you trade with large amount of BTC and withdraw more than 2 BTC daily, you should verify your account with your ID card Smiley

kimochidesh

Activity: 518
Merit: 257

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 10:38:25 PM

If you want to avoid KYC process then you should try Binance, HitBTC, and Etherdelta(for Erc20 tokens). However, trading large volume on one exchange can be somehow risky coz they can ask for verification anytime as central authorities are trying to regulate the whole crypto-environment. But until that time enjoy trading on Binance.
setifien19

Activity: 472

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 10:50:51 PM

How about binance, I can see that they allow up to 2 BTC withdrawal every day, without verification; Is it true?
Yeah they allow you to withdraw 2 BTC / 24h without KYC process ( you've just to set up Google authentication / phone number ) .
You can also try kucoin, hitbtc , etherdelta, localbitcoin ...and many other DEX
Leonard2016

Activity: 1036
Merit: 520

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 10:55:57 AM

It is necessary to verify on Bittrex and that's something i don't like!
why should i give my information to government?so that they can track me and make me pay more tax?
Yes you can withdraw 2 bitcoin a day without verification on Binance hopefully!

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
PonyBoy

Activity: 313

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 10:58:51 AM

I recommend Kucoin and Binance. Both are great exchanges with not many issues. Both don't require verifications for withdrawals and trading. With kucoin you will get access to a wide variety of coins while with Binance you will get access to established coins. Both are highly liquid exchanges.

yes binance and kucoin is top for me , so nice commisions fees make me happy to make little trades in short trading and make profit from that becose its impossible on bittrex like make some 1-2% profit deal  commision will eat all ur profit and its not possible to trade short time trades with profit there..
zero9119

Activity: 462

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 11:07:21 AM

I have not faced such problems, unfortunately I do not withdraw from the exchange for 2 bitcoins a day)))
CryptoLike (OP)

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 03:00:06 PM

Thanks again guys,
I will verify my account in the future or when i'm trading big amount.
But until then, binance seems to be the best choice along with couple others that don't need verification.
Best wishes.
VitKoyn

Activity: 490
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 03:18:40 PM

Hello guys,
Based on your experience, which exchange do you recommend for trading without verification?
Best Regards.
Yes it is true that you can trade cryptocurrency using binance with your account not being verified but it is still recommended to verify your account if you are going to trade huge amount of coins and increase your daily limits. If you are looking for an exchange that doesn't require verification it is still depends on what you want to trade, I will recommend Binance and etherdelta for those erc20 tokens. Kucoin also does not require to have fully verified account for their users to be able to trade but I haven't tried trading on their platform so I can't say that it is safe to use it. Bittrex and poloniex used to be like this but now you will not be able to trade without your account being verified.
Wicked17

Activity: 476
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 04:36:59 PM

Hello guys,

Best Regards.

There are still lots of exchange who does not necessary need to verify your account to trade. Binance and kucoin are those two new promising exchange with high volume trade. Im using them both exchanger and i do not face any kind of problem using this two exchange.

CryptoLike (OP)

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 08:37:19 PM

Yes it is true that you can trade cryptocurrency using binance with your account not being verified but it is still recommended to verify your account if you are going to trade huge amount of coins and increase your daily limits. If you are looking for an exchange that doesn't require verification it is still depends on what you want to trade, I will recommend Binance and etherdelta for those erc20 tokens. Kucoin also does not require to have fully verified account for their users to be able to trade but I haven't tried trading on their platform so I can't say that it is safe to use it. Bittrex and poloniex used to be like this but now you will not be able to trade without your account being verified.

There are still lots of exchange who does not necessary need to verify your account to trade. Binance and kucoin are those two new promising exchange with high volume trade. Im using them both exchanger and i do not face any kind of problem using this two exchange.

Thanks a lot guys.
enawati

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

https://adonx.one

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 01:02:13 AM

Currently Poloniex still my favourite exchange since acouple years, but now i also used other exchange like Kucoin and Idex because there are many new altcoin that has massive potential. 

L A R A

Activity: 728
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 01:44:50 AM

Hello guys,

Best Regards.
I think all the big exchangers need verification for big withdrawals every day, because the exchangers also do not want to take risks if anyone is doing money laundering, so verification is required for those who want to make a big withdrawal.
But I heard from my friend, he said OKEx can make withdrawal 100BTC / day without having to verify
raven7886
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 07:13:02 AM

You should remove bittrex from your list because that is no longer possible for new traders. As long as you are not ready to go through the KYC process on bittrex, then you are not ready for withdrawals. So far, the best shot at 2btc per day without verification is binance but I won't be too relaxed on this as well.

Etherdelta on the other hand being a decentralized exchange for ERC20 tokens makes it a good option for trading those tokens without any form of verification but your options are limited to only ERC20 tokens.
rommelzkie

Activity: 294
Merit: 125

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 07:39:22 AM

Hello guys,

Best Regards.

Go for binance. Their service is good and fast. Yes its true that you can make 2 BTC withdrawal from them even if you are not a verified user. If you got verified by sending your documents to them. Your 2BTC limit will become 100BTC.

Just always use Binance coin when trading on binance for lesser or cheaper transaction fees

Premooooo

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 08:48:09 AM

Yes this is true My bittrex account this is the process.
wayaneka

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2018, 10:50:48 AM

I dont know exactly which is great one, but to minimize the risk i used 6 different exchange for my swing trading. All these exchange are : Bittrex, Kucoin, Liqui, Cryptopia, Idex and Etherdelta. All those exchange no need verification for withdrawal except Bittrex.

CryptoLike (OP)

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 01:34:27 PM

Very helpful guys, Thank you.
All the best.
mulukey

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 02:15:49 PM

When it comes to fees, both Binance and Kucoin have the same basic fee structure. The difference seems to lie in the connection between the exchange fees and the cryptocurrency tokens that are specific to each exchange. For instance, if someone were to have purchased a large amount of Binance Coin tokens at a very low price, the amount of fees they would be paying would be comparatively quite low. Conversely, if someone participated in Kucoin’s affiliate program, then they could actually benefit from the fees paid by others. Additionally, holders of Kucoin tokens will receive the periodic dividend payment
I also traded a lot on Binance and Kucoin. Because in addition to the two exchanges have low transaction costs, it also has a very easy to use interface, security is very good and especially support the investor is great. These are the factors that make it very good to trade on Binance and Kucoin.
herurist

Activity: 1680
Merit: 259

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 03:28:25 PM

Hello guys,

Best Regards.

For safety account I recommended Kucoin, they have a good verification for your activity. If you want simple rules just trade/ invest into Hitbtc. The rules not hard to follow and have friendly support that will help you about all your transactions. About Binance, maybe not because my money still stuck can't go out and still don't have solutions about it.

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
budakjawa

Activity: 471

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 04:38:19 PM

Hello guys,

Best Regards.

you should verify by making passport for verification in binance for better fore its, because surely you will get more withdrawal function of limit and do not worry about limit.

Kevin77
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 07:06:09 PM

Yeah! Binance is a good exchanger to. You have just to enable your 2FA password so you cab secure your exchanges.

I feel so far, with respect to a reputable exchange, only binance is the exchange where that can happen. There are some other exchanges but for now, I would not even want to try trading on some of them, and I would rather wait to see how the new ones perform over time before trying to trade on them. 2btc daily withdrawal on binance is not bad anyway at least for now, before they end up changing their policies like bittrex.

Bittrex started that way until they started requiring everyone to do KYC before they can even withdraw anything at all. I will employ all the people here to still find a way to do the verification process, but I still insist, binance so far is the best bet for a reputable exchange.
ronafurw

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 08:34:03 AM

There are exchange site that are great reliable and trusted, binance is the one I like most of the exchanges and you don't need to verification for withdrawal.
For the trusted ones that can do what the OP is looking for, binance is the only one that permits that. Bittrex stopped that a long time ago when everyone is required to do verification and some other exchanges may not be reputable enough to do any transaction on them, so I would rather thread carefully. However, binance has proven to be a reputable one so far, and that is good enough to use for now.
Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: