Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 10:21:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Thank you Bitcoins .  (Read 487 times)
CONOFLEX (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 04:08:10 PM

My country exchange control is the weirdest thing you have ever seen. They are quite comfortable with you importing all sorts of junk from overseas, and paying with your credit card (via PayPal), but receiving money is a problem. Quite the opposite from what one would expect to be rational.

EFT (Interbank Transfer) is probably the best, but there are high transaction costs, so it doesn't work for small amounts - you may have to pay between USD30 to USD50 per transaction, and a fee on this side. There will also be Exchange Control paperwork on this side, you should discuss that with the bank before you go.

But I’m glad that I have bitcoins because I can send bitcoins or received bitcoins in a flash and the transaction fees is very low. You even don’t have to show your identification card like you must do at your bank.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Don Pedro Dinero
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1491

The first decentralized crypto betting platform

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2018, 04:14:30 PM
Merited by Mometaskers (1)

I hope you send and receive them using a hardware or paper wallet, otherwise, if you use exchanges, you may need to comply with KYC regulations in the future.

Silentsweeper

Activity: 149
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 04:18:03 PM

I can totally relate trading in Bitcoin.
 Bitcoin has really helped me get a steady income without the chance of charge backs.
 I also trade in other cryptocurrencies but bitcoin is my main trade.
I never worry about someone contacted a bank to lie about a refund.
mlgblockchain

Activity: 135
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 04:20:15 PM

Sound's like the best place to open up an exchange  Wink. Jokes aside, living in the Crypto world and living in your country at the same time is a bit difficult job. Good luck, I wish you all the best.
Mometaskers

Activity: 1764
Merit: 584

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 06:35:34 PM

I hope you send and receive them using a hardware or paper wallet, otherwise, if you use exchanges, you may need to comply with KYC regulations in the future.

He/she might still have to send some of those bitcoins to an exchange to en cash to fiat if he need to though. Unless he can make an arrangement with someone trusted that would buy his/her bitcoins so they can transact away from the eyes of the banks/exchanges.
salterious

Activity: 258
Merit: 100

The revolutionary Export system/One-click Export

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2018, 07:00:27 PM

Biggest plague to hit the Earth since well the Black Plague (not actually but awful still). I don't want KYC in crypto, crypto is supposed to be anonymous! I don't mind paying taxes and will do so when time is right, but KYC and AML needs to take a back seat right now no joke.

INTERNATIONAL TRADING PLATFORM ►One-click Export
     EXPORT ONLINE     
ANN  Whitepaper    Telegram    Facebook    Steemit    YouTube    Twitter    Medium
mrcash02

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 07:19:27 PM

That is one of the main Bitcoin's points: To nuke bureaucracy, helping each individual to have more accessibility to different kinds of goods and services, connecting people from different parts of the world and allowing them to make deals among themselves without the need of third-party services, middlemen.

Sadly this Bitcoin's advantage is going to be neutralized by many governments politics, in many cases with the approval of Bitcoin's enthusiasts.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
nsasuiteb

Activity: 406

BAILOUT

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 07:32:15 PM

But there is no regulation and more importantly there is no insurance or such so in fact using cryptocurrencies is very good and betther than eft but there is some risk.

Jeepney_koh

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 08:11:05 PM

My country exchange control is the weirdest thing you have ever seen. They are quite comfortable with you importing all sorts of junk from overseas, and paying with your credit card (via PayPal), but receiving money is a problem. Quite the opposite from what one would expect to be rational.

EFT (Interbank Transfer) is probably the best, but there are high transaction costs, so it doesn't work for small amounts - you may have to pay between USD30 to USD50 per transaction, and a fee on this side. There will also be Exchange Control paperwork on this side, you should discuss that with the bank before you go.

But I’m glad that I have bitcoins because I can send bitcoins or received bitcoins in a flash and the transaction fees is very low. You even don’t have to show your identification card like you must do at your bank.

Thta is one of the advantages of bitcoin. You can actually send and receive bitcoin even without providing your private info. However, when they will exchange or encash the bitcoin, of course they need the identification. But it will be under your government policy or rules.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢          Buddy          ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Decentralized Development Automation Platform
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢ token.buddy.works ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
chizcake

Activity: 72

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 08:16:56 PM

Well we should be thankful of bitcoin existence in our lives. Without it we are nothing and without it we cannot have best source of income. Thank you bitcoin where we are able to buy what we want and even put up investment a bit. Bitcoin is such a very good blessing.
daemonum

Activity: 12

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 08:21:35 PM

Thta is one of the advantages of bitcoin. You can actually send and receive bitcoin even without providing your private info. However, when they will exchange or encash the bitcoin, of course they need the identification. But it will be under your government policy or rules.

He can still use the local buyers or sellers.Also ATM's are another option but ATM conversion rates and fees are usually not too good.
TravelMug

Activity: 2604
Merit: 832

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 08:23:06 PM

He/she might still have to send some of those bitcoins to an exchange to en cash to fiat if he need to though. Unless he can make an arrangement with someone trusted that would buy his/her bitcoins so they can transact away from the eyes of the banks/exchanges.

Localbitcoins?

Biggest plague to hit the Earth since well the Black Plague (not actually but awful still). I don't want KYC in crypto, crypto is supposed to be anonymous! I don't mind paying taxes and will do so when time is right, but KYC and AML needs to take a back seat right now no joke.

But would you rather have a total ban or just regulations that you need to comply with KYC? Yeah, I would also like for banks and governments to stay away with crypto, but sadly though they will always be hot on our trail so its either we give in to their demands to make our life easier like information for KYC / AML compliant.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Tictocgroup

Activity: 29

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 09:26:17 PM

Your story, sir. Is the epitome of why satoshi created bitcoin. Financial independence from country and company limitations
DPrillio

Activity: 693

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 09:52:00 PM

Localbitcoins?

But would you rather have a total ban or just regulations that you need to comply with KYC? Yeah, I would also like for banks and governments to stay away with crypto, but sadly though they will always be hot on our trail so its either we give in to their demands to make our life easier like information for KYC / AML compliant.
We have nothing to do on that if the government urge every crypto user to pay taxes or comply the KYC since its their way to have income and to protect against crime and corruption because we have a government and as a good individual in the society what we can do is to follow. But it is not good to that they will interfere too much since having a third party will make our profit compromise.

BartS

Activity: 980
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 10:25:51 PM

The bad news is that KYC seem to be here to stay and it does not seem like we can do something to stop it the only ones that can are the developers of new coins, we need decentralized exchanges and while there are some none of them works exactly like their centralized counterparts, we must member that every single centralized entity is a target, so we need to find a way to avoid centralization at all costs but at this point it does seem like we are losing the battle against KYC.
Whitly

Activity: 668
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 10:27:01 PM

Situation in your country is  really not friendly with transfers, as I understood from your post. And even if bitcoin is only one solution, I still have question how you cashing out your bitcoins and how many % you losing ? I'm sure, that's also problem and till government is not blocked bitcoins and other cryptocurrency, I think you would make some money on providing cash out services , btc -> cash, think about it. I'm sure in your country many of people, who have same problem and you can help them  all, by selling btc to trasfer to others and also help to others by buying and helping them cash out their bitcoins, what will make you 4 - 6% Smiley
Digital Mutant

Activity: 420
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 10:34:25 PM

we are far away from th slogan "be your bank" but I think we are going in the right direction and the greates thing is that this disrutpion will help a lot of unbanked people.
Polipog

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 10:37:32 PM

Me myself and the people of my country are very thankful into bitcoin business, because in my country bitcoin has a way of easy business transaction. People in my country were automatically used their gadgets which apps wallet is there, and then automatically transact without hustle. And until now people in my country were freely access bitcoin without any payments of taxes. It is actually tax free in my country. But we all know that bitcoin business is decentralized that's why it is a tax free.
UltimatePro

Activity: 37

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 10:38:34 PM

You are welcome.
nazaididuan1

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 11:58:39 PM

When making an international remittance, BTC is a very economical thing to do!

The convenience of this is very powerful, the transnational payment remittance no one can compare now!

⮘Pre-ICO Start - 27.04.2018⮚ ⮘https://wbb.io/⮚
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: