Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 11:35:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Benefits of using bitcoin in global online marketing?  (Read 276 times)
KalaiBTC

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 11:05:13 AM

Whatever you listed here is true but not perfectly in accordance with the current regulations. The way crypto is behaving currently is very odd and nothing is in line. I mean we made the secure and faster transaction system but we did not achieve that much security in the current world. There is news of hacks, stolen coins after every week in a month time. There were more than million transactions recently which got stuck over the blockchain for at least month and still they are trying to get rid of some. If you seeing this then you will take your words back for sure because that's the reality. I think we need some more time and some more efforts to see the world which you depicted up there.
Making use of one currency doesn’t seem right to me, so I’m not in support of that idea. Yep, bitcoin is good, but as for using it in global market, I wouldn’t support that cause Bitcoin wasn’t made for that purpose. The right purpose of Bitcoin is to be used as a peer-to-peer form of transaction. Apart from that, it should be used as a form of investment and not to be used as a Currency by the world.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Umar001

Activity: 308
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 11:25:18 AM

There are a allot of benefit of using bitcoin in global online marketing, one of which is, it save you from stress, banking bottle neck, or sources for dollar or others hot currency, to by products or service in online market,.
  With bitcoin, you can buy any products and services online without without any bottles neck of government authority, or settle a debt without approaching any bank.
torch2121

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2018, 12:47:56 PM

Exactly that what it feels like and convenient how it is using Bitcoin. Thank you Bitcoin.

Glorypaasa

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 01:31:34 PM

According to different statistical observation we have found strong benefits in global online marketing
now I would like to mention few strong benefits in below:
1.As a global currency every one can use this currency within a short  time from every corner of the world.
2.Transection system is so much faster than others local or national transaction system because its online based
3.All holders can transfer all kind of payment after accomplishing their work.
4.Anyone can build a strong business rely on virtual currency cause currency transferring process and security system are stringer than others currency

lots of people are go through online markets because of the benefits that it gives to Us. One thing is about giving as earning a highe value of income everyday. It feels the fastest transactions and easy access when you are paying bills. It helps people who doesnt have a work
BCSHonda

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 04:23:52 PM

There are many benefits of using bitcoin in online marketing. Listening to social networking is a term that describes the use of tools and software to track interactive content across the digital realm, including forums for reviews, comments, and network channels. Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, YouTube .. Now we know bitcoin and bitcoin have become close and are of great interest. This is also the top benefit of Bitcoin's global online marketing.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: