Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 09:50:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: — Reconsidering The Monkey Capital Project. (News & Developments)  (Read 1305 times)
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2018, 07:12:11 PM

First of all, please do take note that the sole reason for this post is to “update” others that have been stuck in the same place as I have been in regards to an investment I have made in Monkey Capital last year in the sum of about 25BCH. This is not to speak only “for” Monkey capital, (Factory Banking/Futereum), It is simply a re-checking of facts and the current status of the project. And The naming of various reasons why one should perhaps re-consider.

Let’s start where the project started, the aim of the project at first was something totally different than what the products out there now represent, almost none of the promises that were made in the first 2-3 months into the project were kept, instead, plans got changed all the time, swaps happened, people got left behind occasionally, dumps happened, prices fell, so on so on.  We’ve seen done many times in crypto and it leaves you with a scammy feeling so you run from these devs and their projects. 

I too started having doubts so I have personally left and have not been around or in the project at all, as it seemed to be a never ending ride of getting my hopes up only to get them smashed back down, by the non-execution of things stated by Daniel Harrison.  They simply didn’t deliver as promised and rumors of lawsuits against Daniel was the final straw for me.

However, I personally liked Daniel and his style and his ideas were amazing to me so I have recently gone back and checked on the project (as I am still waiting for the delivery of a few hundred COE in my name, and what I have found does seem like after all the emotional-rollercoaster ride it may end up well for the investors, not because it only sounds promising but as well because there are hard facts and developments that simply can not be denied. This is not about if or if not Daniel Harrison is a good person, or if the accusations that have lots speaking for them as well as against them are true or untrue, this is about the project and if or if not it has solid merit and active development and if it will ever see the light of day, and quite frankly if the team and Daniel Harrison continue like they have been doing or if they deliver on what I think is a coin with a billion+ market-cap potential.  Dan’s ideas can be revolutionary for crypto if the only execute on their ideas and business plan.  I truly believe in the potential of MC tech. 

First of all, there is the main website that has been up for a while: FactoryBanking.com
Some things are not functional and do not work yet, however, the website is up, along with the 2 smartcontracts (products as I call them) Futx and Futr (Futx which is/got listed on cryptopia).
If these 2 Smart contracts have been built and have been put into place, one could safely assume that the COE and MNY smart contracts will also be built and put into place. Which would complete the current set-up and make COE a very valuable asset if FUTR and FUTX work out. And it seems to me like there is a large chance of that happening if one considers all the factors, but mainly POV.

POV (Proof of Value) As they call it is their main invention, now while anyone can practically copy it and implement the POV principle for their own (pow) currency, which may happen, but we all know very well that those that are first will usually do best. (Bitcoin and Ethereum are proof of that).  One can easily see that 99% of all currencies out there currently are basically nothing but a copy of those, and while the Futx and Futr are as well only ERC20 tokens, they apply a mechanism (POV ) that is totally new to the market and will either succeed in taking over or fail. I do not think there is an in-between, it will be either or and in case of success (which is very likely considering the model and the math, value harnessing and functionality) COE (therefore my investment in Monkey capital) will also have been a success. And at the end of the day, one can throw accusations around as long as they want, I myself doubted and have even left as I didn’t think it will result, but if at the end of the day the project succeeds then all the struggle and accusations become irevelant instantly. Why? Simple, Almost each and every project struggles, and has their ups and downs, as well as the changes plans on the go… and while MC was exceptionally good at doing just that, driving some of the investors insane along the way, if at the end of the day (and it has not even been 1 year) the project succeeds in some shape or form, and gives me a +ROI then in my book it was a good investment, and whatever happened along the way simply becomes irrelevant.  Look at all the chaos and accusations around bitcoin and ETH yet who regrets investing in them?  If something has great potential to be revolutionary and great team is put into place then I have always taken the calculated risk and bet big on that coin and it’s team.  And I have been right most of the time thus far.

So before closing this up, if you invested in Monkey Capital and have sent in your COE or MNY for the swaps last year, do yourself the favour and check out the current standing of the project.  Just take a closer look like I just have and you may change your minds. 

Also, Everyone (Absolutely EVERYONE) should also give a listen to the following 2 PODCASTS that are out so far as they well describe exactly why POV could possibly be a groundbreaking thing to crypto.

Episode 1: The Blockchain you Don’t know (With Roger Ver)  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VsHnlTk6zhI (Don’t forget that Roger Ver isn’t just your average investor, him being on this podcast does speak volumes by itself)

Episode 2: Show me the Value https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nJCS-XiOdyM

(Give special attention to the final few minutes of this one). 

Best wishes to everyone and remember to always do your research and always diversify.

iXcoin - Welcome to the F U T U R E!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Vinxent

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 07:13:21 PM

I need a Vietnamese translation, thanks  Kiss Kiss
55Domains

Activity: 158
Merit: 109

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 07:48:08 PM
Merited by Vlad2Vlad (4)

I will agree with most of the above post.

Sure, not everything worked out as planned, but in what project does that happen? The undeniable and much more important thing here is that even after all the FUD and negativity this project went throu, it is still going, (And not in a invest now kind of way) more in a "Its delivery time" Kind of way. Still plenty of FUD around, but the non-stop delivery of products and news, just cant be denied, Especially since the current model is built on smart contracts...

It is also true that it does not really matter how it works out in the end, whats important is that it DOES work out in the end and that investors are not at a loss, and i just cant see how investors here will be at a loss if they continue the work they have been doing going forward.

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2018, 07:50:37 PM

I will agree with most of the above post.

Sure, not everything worked out as planned, but in what project does that happen? The undeniable and much more important thing here is that even after all the FUD and negativity this project went throu, it is still going, (And not in a invest now kind of way) more in a "Its delivery time" Kind of way. Still plenty of FUD around, but the non-stop delivery of products and news, just cant be denied, Especially since the current model is built on smart contracts...

It is also true that it does not really matter how it works out in the end, whats important is that it DOES work out in the end and that investors are not at a loss, and i just cant see how investors here will be at a loss if they continue the work they have been doing going forward.

I’m personally looking forward to seeing what Dan has to offer. 

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2018, 08:37:34 PM

I like it, some people are starting get it. 

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2018, 01:18:46 AM

disclaimer: Dan told me he would kick me from the private group if I didn't post so here it goes, don't kick me out again Shocked !

Well said Vlad2Vlad. It has been quite the roller coaster following this project over the last nine months. I read every whitepaper as they were released but didn't fully understand them until FUTX was listed on Cryptopia. That moment was a huge epiphany for me, all the months of not understanding and time I spent trying to understand were worth it all of sudden. I actually was cackling like a madman the whole time the profit window was open and had a smile from ear to ear. There were many revisions to the white papers over time and it was difficult at times to keep up with all the changes, dozens of chatrooms, non-stop drama but here we are.

When FUTX was listed, I noticed that the tokens were selling for more than the cost to produce them. Using the power of the factory banking value coeval which is - instant production - instant delivery - and instant sale, I was able to start out with only 0.08 ETH and quickly snowballed it into 5.4 ETH. By the time I was done, the market price was equal to the cost of production and the immediate profit window closed. I moved a total of 26 ETH off market into the smart contract on my own - making FUTX a bit closer to increasing in value to level 2 - where the cost of production rises following the FIB mining algo as seen in the WP - less FUTX per eth = higher FUTX value. After level 2, the market will surely follow in time as we see the same in the price and mining difficulty increases of PoW coins.

Following this massive amount of 3,000 new FUTX I put out onto the market with ETH I also took from the market, the price of FUTX dropped below cost of production. At this point, it became cheaper to buy it off market than to send ETH to the smart contract to create new. The further FUTX dipped down in price, the bigger the discount on the underlying PoW coin - ETH. Now, I will have to wait until swap time to realize these gains on the discounted FUTX. There is also the chance the contract doesn't perform or ETH drops in value, throwing my calculations off. Worse case scenario - ETH stays the same price as today 1 year from now and contract doesn't get past level 1 - I'll still be picking up discounted ETH. If ETH rises and we hit level 2 I'll have increased my gains substantially as more levels are filled and ETH rises. Even if ETH stays at least this price in 1 year , I'll be making some nice money at swap. It's basically buying discounted ETH that won't be delivered until swap - which is 3 to 11 months on FUTX. FUTR is slower and has a much much larger ETH capacity.

People really need to think about what will happen when every Proof of Work blockchain has these new Proof of Value systems installed on them. I haven't been interested in other markets other than FUTR/FUTX and PoW coins because I can't assign a value to many of these tokens that don't have any work behind them. All it takes is smart contract functionality to install a PoV system. POV offers either immediate profit through arbitrage or long term gains on the discounted underlying PoW coin - and that's only if it stays at level 1. If it goes to level 10.... the gains are quite large just from an ETH perspective.

The biggest and most revolutionary feature of all this is the fact that you can calculate the value of a token based off it's cost of production. THIS IS HUGE. Instead of spending electricity to create ETH - we are now spending ETH to create FUTX. At a later date, we are swapping that FUTX back for ETH. As we know 1 year is an eternity in crypto and I can only imagine where ETH will be by then...

What is happening here is ETH is giving value to the FUTX token, similar to how gold used to give value to the dollar. While there is no central authority that can guarantee your FUTX will swap for ETH, we can generally rely on the smart contract technology to perform the swap of the token back to ETH after a period of time.

We've spent the last 10 years creating massive value on the blockchain- growing horizontally for years and years. Now we are starting to build vertically: we are harnessing and capturing that underlying value in order to create even more value.

There are many many interesting aspects of Proof of Value - especially when you consider PoW 'halvening' type events....

Needless to say, while the road was EXTREMELY rocky to get here, Daniel Mark Harrison did deliver and changed the crypto game FOREVER with his innovation: Proof of Value.

Remember this day folks - Crypto will NEVER be the same! I STRONGLY advise EVERYONE to read EVERY WHITE PAPER on https://factorybanking.com/ , each white paper adds value to the others. More importantly, take your time to fully understand them. It took me 9 months of banging my head against the white paper knowledge wall until it finally clicked one day when I saw the live model of PoV in the FUTX market.

To all my monkey capital bro's who stuck it out - we've been through hell over these months but I think this is finally it. I know I said that everytime a new whitepaper came out, but it's beyond just a concept in Dan's head now, we have a working Proof of Value model, a smart contract, and a market that all confirm that it's LEGIT.  

Now the fun starts - telling the rest of the world about Proof of Value.

Great post, man.  You really did your homework.

And don’t worry, I got angry at Dan and team a few times and ran my mouth and got banned out of chat.  But I still lived their ideas and tech so I really hoped they’d come back to them and that’s lookimg very probable. 

current.see

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 03:32:29 AM

What a thrilling journey it has been so far, however the real fun is yet to begin so I highly suggest everyone should stay tuned!

But now lets take a step back here. I want to sound objective as possible even though I am a big time (and long time) supporter of this project and everything/everyone involved in it. I don't want to talk about the exact amount I have invested but it is in the tens of thousands like many of the people I have had the great pleasure to communicate with.

Before I found Monkey Capital in the end of June 2017 I had just made some very costly investing mistakes prior to that. The usual beginner errors really - did not read the white papers of the coins I bought, did not do proper research and assessment etc., you've all been there surely, if only for a brief period.

One night I was scrolling through Coinmarketcap and happened upon MNY and was very impressed by the daily trading volume which was at its peaks in the millions! (remember, at that time not that many newly listed coins/tokens boasted such numbers). I decided to investigate. I stumbled upon an extremely well written, thorough and captivating white paper which I studied for a good two-three days before I bought my first MNY tokens - I did not want to repeat my previous mistakes. Upon further research I found out that another token which had grabbed my attention previously was related to the project - that token being Coeval (COE). I hadn't been too keen on purchasing it due to its high price but it had definitely made a lasting impression.

Fast forward to now. I've been part of all the highs and lows together with the other investors. There have been big price drops, which most of the time kind of brought some of the community a bit closer but also made some other people feel in despair. There have been price leaps from which many profited. There have been many changes to the original white paper over the months and this is really important in my opinion to understand - every single change has been a step forward, an improvement. Even though I was in agreement with every newly taken approach, I did not have many objections to the alterations - to me that signaled that the creator of the project has the ability to identify that which needs improvement and not risk any setbacks.

I have had the great pleasure to get to know Daniel over the last few months via chats and conversations. I can only say positive things as a result of all of those interesting and meaningful dialogues. My questions have always been answered thoroughly and truthfully and I've always been shown the utmost respect. I honestly think that the amount of negativity towards him is, well, unfounded, considering how much effort he has been putting in. Of course there are people who will disagree with me, which is normal - everyone is encouraged to have their own opinion.

Thank you to the author of the thread for sharing his views and to the other individuals who have posted as well. All that needs to be said about the innovative Proof of Value (POV) has been perfectly distilled in the above posts. I invite everyone to research more into these concepts, keep an open mind, and understand just how groundbreaking this stuff is. Please visit https://factorybanking.com/ and learn more, I am quite sure you will not be disappointed.

I'd like to thank all of the people who have been supportive of this project along with me. It has really been a pleasure to go through the last 7-8 months with you guys. I want to thank Dan for not giving up even a little bit and always enduring the ever increasing (now fading) hate and FUD while still working hard and making sure that he delivers. No one can deny that this kind of tenacity is admirable.

Lets all enjoy being part of something revolutionary together as a community! Smiley Wink
JayT

Activity: 188
Merit: 100

http://cryptoinvesting.net

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2018, 10:16:48 PM

I want to know the specific functions of each coin. I have one crypto that pays a sort of dividend based on transaction volume of another. Anyone know if this has that? Also what's the end-goal? Is there going to be a crypto exchange? And again, what are the functions of these coins in that case?

stanforders

Activity: 294
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 08:58:42 AM

The encryption now there are some bad development, some people began to retreat, forget the thoughts and efforts to achieve the goal, we are not afraid of failure, fear is a pure quanqian behavior.
futereum

Activity: 135
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 08:52:37 AM

The encryption now there are some bad development, some people began to retreat, forget the thoughts and efforts to achieve the goal, we are not afraid of failure, fear is a pure quanqian behavior.
This is particularly insightful! 您是否使用Google Translate应用程序来执行此任务的翻译? Roll Eyes
LAMBO CUCK

Activity: 24
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 05:29:52 PM

This deserves a bump! Aside from the staggering volume the last 3 days, this community provides exceptional value!
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2018, 05:50:54 PM

This deserves a bump! Aside from the staggering volume the last 3 days, this community provides exceptional value!

And I gotta bump this just cause it feels right!   Grin

LAMBO CUCK

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 01:05:23 PM

Another bump! Staggering 24hr volume, this project is obviously changing crypto as we know it!
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2018, 10:30:37 AM

From which exchange can I buy this?

Cryptopia!

LAMBO CUCK

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 01:16:20 PM

"If" by Rudyard Kipling

https://youtu.be/pFxacWiFRNQ

This is added value! Amazing! Just shows that when you haven’t accomplished anything, make a YouTube video with clips of monkeys, that confirms you have still accomplished nothing!

Take notes haters! This is how it’s done!

Ground breaking!
LAMBO CUCK

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 01:48:39 PM

Congratulations All! Another Bump!

I can tell this is really gaining steam now.

I know this may sound aggressive but can we reach $900 today for 24hr volume!?!???
LAMBO CUCK

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 04:03:57 AM

TLDR - “I took out a personal loan because I was fooled by someone who admitted they have bi polar disorder. Instead of learning my lesson I am encouraging more people to follow me into complete financial ruin. But hey what’s it’s matter it’s only money”
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2018, 08:27:09 AM

TLDR - “I took out a personal loan because I was fooled by someone who admitted they have bi polar disorder. Instead of learning my lesson I am encouraging more people to follow me into complete financial ruin. But hey what’s it’s matter it’s only money”

Look at the noob trying to string a sentence together.  Brother, you ain’t never gonna get you a lambo if you don’t learn to do a bit of research before you speak.  Over the coming weeks and months you’ll see real development.  Don’t buy but do take notes and enjoy the show.  Wink

LAMBO CUCK

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 01:50:32 PM

I will be awaiting a formal apology when this fade into oblivion
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net