Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 02:04:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 2000$ to invest  (Read 3028 times)
elithamal

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

ARIZN - Tokenised Crowdfunding Platform

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 09:22:50 AM

Pundix, tron ​​and fusion. I bet these coins will make you money in the long run. But still you search  tokens.Take these tokens and forget it.

______________▂▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █►  arizn  ◄█ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂▂______________            ┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
                             A TOKENISED CROWD FUNDING PLATFORM                                         ◄   PRE-ICO: 40% BONUS   ►
FacebookTwitterYoutubeInstagramWebsiteWalletTelegramWhitepaper ●    ┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Denijal

Activity: 224
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 09:24:11 AM

Check Blockshipping.
ICO started couple of days ago.

The blockchain based GSCP platform is the world's first freight container registry and the first global platform allowing all players in the shipping industry to perform a wide range of transactions related to the handling of containers.
The GSCP ICO offers a set of token features including a Revenue Sharing Model as well as a Market Maker Fund that allows ICO contributors to sell their coins back to the platform at a floor price until Blockshipping has met certain fixed milestones.

I took them already for bounty campaign because I want to take as more as possible their tokens. Via bounty and token sale.

Seems like really cool project and they have quite good and experienced team.
Looks promising. But check it for yourself.

Whitepaper: https://www.blockshipping.io/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/Blockshipping_GSCP_ICO_White_Paper_public.pdf
Team: https://www.blockshipping.io/our-team/

Acorn collective should start soon as well.
Cardstack maybe?
aikklond
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 10:08:36 AM

if your money is tether right now. You can have ETH. I can recommend the Cardano or the 0x project. I've invested a week ago, and I'm sorry right now. I bought it early. Sad

$1000: ETH
$500: ADA
$500: ZRX
Sergo80

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 10:36:26 AM

1000$ SCS (SpeedCash)
500$  DGB (DigiByte)
500$  MTN (MedicalChain)
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 11:11:48 AM

This three coin is good for your money , ethereum, litecoin and ripple but I hope tou can buy waves coin also.
It's your if you buy this. If you want to make sure you need to make search so you can get enough information that help to you if it's good to buy.
aundroid
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1247

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 11:40:28 AM

My recommendation:
500$ ETH (will overtake btc someday  Wink)
500$ Waves (could get one of the best blockchains when final)
500$ PRL (advertising/storage solution for the internet - love the idea and concept)
500$ REMME (protects data of a company against cyber- attacks, hacks, breaches -> password- free!)

Like always,
DYOR

►►►     MY TOPICS     ◄◄◄
➤ Blockchain Basics - FAQ DE    ➤ [Guide] Protect your Crypto: Security tips for your home computer & network DE | EN    ➤ Crypto SCAM - HowTo protect yourself EN    ➤ [CHECKLISTE] zur Bewertung von ICOs  DE
➤ [Overview] Exchanges, IEOs and their ROIs DE | EN   ➤ [Howto] Use Ledger Nano as Security Key DE | EN    ➤ [OVERVIEW] Recommended Crypto Telegram Bots  DE | EN    ➤ [Overview] GUI Miner DE | EN
➤ Activity, Merit und Ranganforderungen im Forum DE    ➤ Alternativen zu Piggy's Notification Bot DE    ➤ [Howto] Give Bitcoin as a gift  DE | EN
imperatorbounty7

Activity: 217

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 02:43:04 PM

In my opinion at this dropping time of the market, altcoins are very cheap so you can buy a lot of altcoins with 2000$, those can become very profitable in the future are ETH, NEO and Ripple, they are the top altcoins that had a significant rising last year, so they still have potential to rise more in the 3rd or4th quarter this year.
I would also recommend to participate in interesting and promising ico projects.
I recommend: Egretia, Sentinel protocol, Merculet, yggdrash buy exchange)
real eyes realize

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 05:12:34 PM

In my way of thinking, many altcoins have good prices for easy buying. I think $2k is a good amount to buy some ethereum, NEO or IOTA in this term.
senne

Activity: 1078
Merit: 507

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 05:53:41 PM

I will suggest you only one coin at current market situation and that is IOS. Don't think that I am wearing their signature that's why suggesting you to invest in this coin, rather take a look at their ANN page and decide yourself: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2789376.0

The coin has faced nearly 21% drop under the recent market fall, which opens the door for new users to invest as this coin has huge potential of skyrocketing in the coming days. Even if you don't want that much returns you can simply earn enough profits when the market rises again.
furkantugra

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 06:39:38 PM

I think NEO; aelf and Bax would be good. At least if you search bigger gains - but yeah thats th reason also why its high risk. Best you do yourself some researches. thats the best
chalkboard17

Activity: 484
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 08:08:53 PM

$2000 is suitable to invest in the cryptocurrency world. I think that you should invest your money in bitcoin or ethereum because they are reputable and people are looking forward to invest their money in these coins. THerefore, I believe that you will have a chance to earn money from those coins

▄▄  ▄▄                
            ██  ▀▀  ▀▀   ██           
        ██                   ██

██  ██  ▄▄            
     ██    ██           ▀▀  ▄▄        
                  ███       ▀▀        
   ██    ██   ███      ███     ██     
                          ███         
  ██   ██   ██    ███ ███    ▄▄   ██  
               ███           ▀▀       
  ██   ██  ███           ███  ██   ██ 
                     ███              
    ▄▄  ██    ███ ███     ▄▄  ██   ██ 
    ▀▀    ▄▄              ▀▀          
      ▄▄  ▀▀          ███    ██   ██  
      ▀▀      ██  ███                 
         ██              ███    ███   
             ██  ██  ███              
       ██                    ██       
           ███  ▄▄▄  ▄▄  ███          
                ▀▀▀  ▀▀               

STREAMITY

Twitter
Facebook
Instagram
  Telegram
LinkedIn
Medium
blogmantube

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 08:27:02 PM

I would invest with little risk. so I would buy ethereum, waves and Bitcoin. They are always in the top 30 and will bring in the future profit. 20% and 20% and 60 % . this is safer than many other coins
liseff3

Activity: 532
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 08:40:24 PM

can suggest 2 or 3 coin with good potential and team . no ico .

Ethereum, Neo, and Litecoin. All three are the best coins to invest in because they have a solid team and a big community behind them. According to my prediction and analysis, the three coins will grow within 7/14 days again, we'll see.
Aleksablack

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 08:45:10 PM

Yes, of course it is quite a good amount to invest in this field of activity. The cyber-currency is very payback and stable for earnings at this time. You will not lose with the investment.
bandungan

Activity: 798

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 10:09:41 PM

with $ 2000 I think we can divide up some nice and potent coins like ethereum, neo and ltc. some of those coins will now have the potential to rise high to the best position so I think it's the best option in my opinion.
Ancient skills

Activity: 108

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 10:34:19 PM

2000 $ is a good budget for buying profitable coins, after today's bearish market. You can just buy the eth. It is not risky.
    Or buy such coins as Tron, Ada, zil, Credits (cs).
eucliffe

Activity: 203

Was that was it was?

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 10:38:23 PM

I suggest you pick the top major coins, the BTC, ETH and XRP, I'm pretty sure you won't regret buying any of this coins though it would be better if you split that amount into portion for you should never put all the eggs in one basket. Also you can try the rising alt coins like NEO, PRL, LALA and DENT, the value ain't that high right now but surely this will become something big in the future.

BetFury                                                     
🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹
                                                    Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                   
joinfree

Activity: 1246
Merit: 260

1A6nybMUHYKS6E6Z3eJFm4KpVDdev8BAJL

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 10:08:20 PM

$2000 is not a big amount of money if you want to invest it in a few coins, seriously, just invest a little more money and you will have a good budget.

Split your money between ethereum, NEO, and maybe on Ripple, but it depends on which do you like the most.

Crypto Enthusiast supporting innovative ideas for the Liberalization of the world from the Centralized Institutions.
hekimogluburaketem

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 10:10:30 PM

My strategy is to divide the whole into small pieces of Bitcoin and put it into different coins on bittrex. The main reason I love bittrex is that the coins will definitely yield more than 20% in small time periods. Earn with your investment and then start long term.
ronafurw

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 07:59:08 AM

Check Blockshipping.
ICO started couple of days ago.

The blockchain based GSCP platform is the world's first freight container registry and the first global platform allowing all players in the shipping industry to perform a wide range of transactions related to the handling of containers.
The GSCP ICO offers a set of token features including a Revenue Sharing Model as well as a Market Maker Fund that allows ICO contributors to sell their coins back to the platform at a floor price until Blockshipping has met certain fixed milestones.

I took them already for bounty campaign because I want to take as more as possible their tokens. Via bounty and token sale.

Seems like really cool project and they have quite good and experienced team.
Looks promising. But check it for yourself.

Whitepaper: https://www.blockshipping.io/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/Blockshipping_GSCP_ICO_White_Paper_public.pdf
Team: https://www.blockshipping.io/our-team/

Acorn collective should start soon as well.
Cardstack maybe?
Invest in all the coins. By all coins, I mean the most profitable coins like ETH, EOS, Ripple, and Bitcoin. Invest in Bitcoin but you just do not need to buy a whole Bitcoin and can also survive on fraction. Invest a part in ETH and The rest of the two coins all of which are going up and looking forward to crossing a particular value. Having said that, I presume you know the rest and good luck.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: