Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 06:32:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Newton Coin Project | fund the future  (Read 66815 times)
Reality_Bytes

Activity: 67
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 11:05:41 PM

Thank you for banning me of your Telegram channel just for asking question about stock exchange.. 2 friends already banned for asking questions about dev team.
Another scam project like many others..

I seriously doubt that you were banned for merely "asking" a question about stocks exchange.
We have people asking questions about stocks exchange everyday, and we answer them "everyday"
So you were doing "more" than just asking a question.

As for your friends getting banned for asking questions about the devs...
We tell people what we can about the devs.
at this point in time, people know all they need to know about the devs.
This is NOT an ICO where people invested millions of dollars.  Since the donations being made are coming from the premine and NOT from people donating thousands towards funding, there is no reason to know more about the devs until they reach that point.

I find it a little suspicious that "you" and 2 of "your" friends have been banned for "merely" asking questions.

Strange that no one else has complained about being banned for asking questions.

I think you may be right... sounds like a scam... But YOU are the scammer!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Reality_Bytes

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 11:37:05 PM

newton.fairhash.org

Do you Donate 1% for science?
We were considering it before we got banned from the telegram channel when we came to talk about broken network and how to fix it. Which is kind of funny, because my partner is an actual scientist Smiley So the next time it broke we had to fix it ourselves.

But still we'd consider it, provided an agreement can be reached with large pools AND there could be some transparency introduced regrading these science donations and how they are done.
No, that is not the truth,  we sent you without responce, and we announce for 48 hour about unofficial pools, i have a screenshot for our chat on telegram.
how your pool fix network??  can you explan that for community here please?? can you eexplan how your pool made problem to network??
all community know about donating and we posted all fee from pools, every pool and coins that funded science wallet.
What do you mean "not the truth"? What did I say that wasn't the truth? The fact that network broke at least twice with pools hashrate dropping to 0? Or the fact that we indeed got banned without a warning form TG channel we came looking for people we thought were interested in fixing it?

Your post is barely coherent yet you guys want to collect money for science? The OP in this topic is also extremely pretty inconsistent, it talks about 5% commission on official pool, yet it runs 2%.
If you learned to read English, you would see that pool fee is 2%, with 1% going towards the science fund.
5% of pool rewards (which is 5% of the 1% profit the main pool makes) would also go towards donations

You expect people to run a pool and give up 2% to the devs with no assurances of any kind and also do it for free? How do you expect us to compete on the market with such high fees?
Where does it say that Newton Coin Project expects pools to give up 2% to the devs?
Where does it say pools are to do it for free?
If pools don't want to charge a fee, they don't have to.  Those pools are not official pools and will receive no support from Newton devs.

Not sure what chat you are referring to, but I assume it was Slimdev who was talking to you. When he raised this question with us, my partner said "sure" and I said "no way we are paying anybody 2% without talking to them first, so let me talk to them", but it was around ETN fork, so we were just too busy with the pools at the time. At the point when we had time to talk, NCP network went down, so we came to you to find out if anybody has a clue what's going on and quickly got banned without warning of any kind and our messages were deleted.
I recall someone mentioning the network issues. I have no info on the banning.

Still we still could be open to suggestions as long as I said:
- there is a well-established and transparent way to spend the money out of science wallet, least you can do is provide view key for it
- there is an agreement between pools, otherwise, pools that opt in will quickly lose their miners, since such high commission is unheard of on pools markets nowadays
There is transparency involving the wallets.  We share screen shots and balances for all the wallets.
Again... Don't know where you get that devs require 2%, when they clearly say 1%.
The other 1% is for the pool, which you can opt to give back to miners.
This project IS about funding science.  If pools don't want to help us raise funds to donate to science, they shouldn't be complaining.

The better way to do it is to build in said commission into block reward distribution, as has been done already by several cryptonote coins and let the miners decide if they want to mine it. Attempting to strong-arm pools into paying will not help the science. Hell, we have one of the biggest, if not the biggest, pools on the network and it's lifetime 1% commission so far would amount to about 30 mln, which is a drop in a bucket comparing to premine numbers.
This sounds like a viable alternative.  In hindsight, they could have premined 2%, with the 1% for the science wallet already mined.
Then all they would have to do is show withdrawals from the wallet for funding.  But it's too late to change things now.

Now, regarding network and "help to the community". We don't have any obligations to it, our obligations are to our miners. We do, however, provide a valuable service to community by running transparent and efficient pool, thus securing the network and making sure transactions can actually be sent on it. There are at least 2 major problems with network code. We don't exploit it, because our goal is to make sure miners mine, get rewarded and their rewards can reach the exchange. What do you think happened the last time network stopped? It just fixed itself? Hell, why am i telling you this, we had to run own block explorer, because the one you got is down half the time and the other half, when it's up, it can't even show mempool transactions. Maybe you guys should reconsider your stance on treating people who come to help...
If there are serious bugs, then of course the devs should take your warnings seriously and be open to you helping them fix it so that the network is secure.
And yes, the devs should appreciate the fact that you reached out to help them with a security issue.

mrknc

Activity: 19

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 01:28:29 AM

If you learned to read English, you would see that pool fee is 2%, with 1% going towards the science fund.
5% of pool rewards (which is 5% of the 1% profit the main pool makes) would also go towards donations

My English is fine, maybe do a better job in OP next time?

If pools don't want to charge a fee, they don't have to.  Those pools are not official pools and will receive no support from Newton devs.
Yet we get 48 hours ultimatums somehow?

There is transparency involving the wallets.  We share screen shots and balances for all the wallets.
Where? Where are those screenshots and viewkeys? Surely not in the OP

This sounds like a viable alternative.  In hindsight, they could have premined 2%, with the 1% for the science wallet already mined.
Then all they would have to do is show withdrawals from the wallet for funding.  But it's too late to change things now.
No, the proper viable alternative would be, as i mentioned, to write into the code to distribute part of the block reward to science wallet

If there are serious bugs, then of course the devs should take your warnings seriously and be open to you helping them fix it so that the network is secure.
And yes, the devs should appreciate the fact that you reached out to help them with a security issue.
That's what you say, but in fact, when we reached out we got banned, i know you were around when it happened.
This time I just answered the question from Newton_Coin on where we stand and he called me a liar. So no, we are not reaching out, but you guys know where to find us.
Reality_Bytes

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 04:56:02 AM

My English is fine, maybe do a better job in OP next time?

Well...
fee is something that is taken
reward is something that is given
Maybe they should have used the word profit instead of reward.
I will have them edit it to make you happy.

Yet we get 48 hours ultimatums somehow?

We can't control who posts here in the ANN, so anyone can post about their pool.
we do however control the op page, Discord and Telegram channels. Only official pools are listed in official channels and only official pools can post in Discord and Telegram.
Don't look at it as being given a 48 hour ultimatum, but rather that you were generously given 48 to become an official pool.
They could have just deleted your posts without warning.

Where? Where are those screenshots and viewkeys? Surely not in the OP

They have been posted in Telegram, because that is where 98% of community participation is.

No, the proper viable alternative would be, as i mentioned, to write into the code to distribute part of the block reward to science wallet

This is out of my hands, I am just an administrator.

That's what you say, but in fact, when we reached out we got banned, i know you were around when it happened.
This time I just answered the question from Newton_Coin on where we stand and he called me a liar. So no, we are not reaching out, but you guys know where to find us.

I forwarded your message to the devs because I felt it was important enough for them to look into it.  What happened after that is out of my hands.
I can mention it again and hope that they will at least take a look.

Newton_Coin (OP)

Activity: 241

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 09:40:58 PM

I invested in Newtoin and mined coins for hold. But I told earlier about concerns in coin future, and about  above  discussions, I really sure that you need stop posting important data in telegram and start post links to your official blog with all those screenshots and important data.

Hell, check other coins practice, which do their best in communication, I like PIRL for example.  Pretty normal transparency.
Hello, You can read our white paper to know more about our transparency.
Eddieboy

Activity: 36

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 02:46:15 AM

Is there any ico event? How much now 1 ncp?
JTEC

Activity: 3

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 06:26:44 AM

Hey guys, something happen to the Discord channel? cant seem to connect or find it
SplinterZalinsk

Activity: 227
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 07:31:59 PM

Great takeoff today!! TO THE MOON!!!!!! Cool
exlover

Activity: 107

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 03:11:41 AM

Great takeoff today!! TO THE MOON!!!!!! Cool
What's happend last day?
Why Newton coin took of exponentially with massive volume?
Any breaking news on internal changes from NewtonCoin team?
cryptomaxsun
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 1387

Ukrainians will resist

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2018, 06:11:26 AM

$0.00007067
LTC 0.00000092

24h change+38.83%
24 Jun 03:00

This is success.
For a short time the coin has risen in price in dozens of times.

Welcome to pool  http://ncp.ms-pool.net.ua/#

❘|❘ Cлaвa Укpaинe! ❘|❘ Glory to Ukraine! ❘|❘
❘|❘ КaPФaгeн дoлжeн быть paзpyшeн ❘|❘
ritmix

Activity: 150
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 08:19:03 AM

i do test transaction for 15 ncp, and it comes to exchange for 10 mins. Then i do some transactions for 100k ncp and they doesn't exists in blockexplorer yet, but it takes near 2 hours already
Newton_Coin (OP)

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 11:16:33 AM

i do test transaction for 15 ncp, and it comes to exchange for 10 mins. Then i do some transactions for 100k ncp and they doesn't exists in blockexplorer yet, but it takes near 2 hours already
rise up fee more than 1 NCP.
dean0620

Activity: 12

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 06:43:11 AM

wallet wont sync, can some one tell me what the problem might be ? It is sitting on block 27653
nghochoi12441

Activity: 4

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 07:32:18 AM

The project named scientist issac newton hi will be a great success.he will bless you Grin Grin Grin Grin
Newton_Coin (OP)

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 08:59:17 AM

The project named scientist issac newton hi will be a great success.he will bless you Grin Grin Grin Grin

The Great Name mean great work

Newton bless you
Gwyn

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 12:01:30 PM

The Great Name mean great work

Newton bless you
Yes, because it has different meanings. This contributes greatly to society and promotes the development of block chains and expansion of projects.
feizang

Activity: 30

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 12:03:15 PM

Most of Cryptonight major currencies are taking ASIC resistant measures,for example ETN,XMR. If we wish for future development,Newton wishes to take measures against ASIC resistant in the future.
tuanbct95

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 04:06:17 AM

Daily volume in Litecoin trading pair in Altex exchange looks good.
It has dropped a bit compared with last four days, but it is still high and ranked at the 1st place in terms of volume in Altex.
https://altex.exchange/markets&pair=LTC_NCP
shad_ow90

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 12:05:42 PM

Daily volume in Litecoin trading pair in Altex exchange looks good.
It has dropped a bit compared with last four days, but it is still high and ranked at the 1st place in terms of volume in Altex.
After hitting its all time high, around 100 litoshi, Newtoncoin has kept falling to 49 litoshi today, lost more than 40% during the last 24 hours.

DarkPayCoin - [100% community governed and built]
[-] Website  [-] ANN Thread  [-] Discord  [-] Twitter  [-] Telegram
\ HIGH ROI, Low supply / - \ A privacy focused MN/PoS coin /
wocubi

Activity: 30

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 03:41:53 AM

Every time I see a future greater than this coin, a few days ago my millions were worth nothing.
There are more people in the chat channels and more followers in social networks.
Something that is very important as it goes up but the difficulty and more among all we vote and support the entry to new exchanges newton could be a great economic ball for all. !!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: