Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 06:51:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO][Rewards.com] – Decentralized Loyalty and Rewards Program  (Read 6079 times)
MishaSER

Activity: 1050
Merit: 103

BIB Exchange

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 11:01:47 AM

Hello, please note that the site does not open.

███     WHITEPAPER  |    TELEGRAM    ███      BiB Exchange      ███     TWITTER     |   INSTAGRAM     ███
S e t   O f f   t h e   W e b 3   G e n e r a t i o n   N o w
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Dogiku

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 11:48:18 AM

The plan is very good and if you actually prosper in realizing your ideas, then I think it will be interesting!
V1saya

Activity: 1050
Merit: 508

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 02:26:33 PM

The plan is very good and if you actually prosper in realizing your ideas, then I think it will be interesting!

This project will be realized of course when the funds needed gets collected. The current situation in the market is not really that good and it is affecting many projects. I just hope that Rewards Program gets at least the minimum threshold so they could continue.
VuThuanHai

Activity: 151

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 05:32:29 AM

i joined
i hope this project will success
frcat

Activity: 1162
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 06:17:48 AM

I know few similar projects already (Gatcoin - seems project fallen, MobileBridge and EZtoken). So, in which country you want open loyalty program and do you have agreement with some companies already?
Rewards.com (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 310

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2018, 04:48:46 PM

I know few similar projects already (Gatcoin - seems project fallen, MobileBridge and EZtoken). So, in which country you want open loyalty program and do you have agreement with some companies already?

Hey there, We are quite a bit different than ALL the blockchain loyalty programs out there right now. For one, we work directly with thousand of merchants ALREADY from Walmart, Staples, Nike, Macy's, Lowe's and many others. We drive them traffic and sales as we have been for the last 5+ years and they pay us a commission in fiat. We take a large portion of that commission and purchase from an exchange partner our OWN TOKEN AT MARKET PRICE.. We are essentially injecting liquidity into our own token.. The RWRD token is than distributed into the shoppers Rewards.com wallet. Him/Her can either trade it on an exchange for other currency. Him/her can use our mobile application in-store or online to redeem those RWRD tokens towards a purchase.. Shoppers and earners can also exchange a portion of their earnings into fiat directly into their paypal account right from Rewards.com. If you have any balance of RWRD tokens in your Rewards.com wallet you can vote on featured products, shops, don't like a store? Submit a proposal and have the RWRD community vote. The token will be fungible between shops worldwide.  

Phase 2 of our project is building THE GENESIS Rewards Blockchain Protocol.. As we launch in other countries (11 planned so far) we will "white label" other loyalty programs acquiring loyalty coalitions in each country. We are working with a few developing "crypto cities" that will use the blockchain for their loyalty tokens.. Not one company is doing this right now. Smiley Cheers mate!

Rewards.com (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2018, 04:50:22 PM

I have a concern regarding the bounty campaign, is it still available and when will the bounty ends? I have visited the site and went to airdrop but unfortunately it's closed already so my only chance is to join the bounty campaign of your project.

Please clarify if the bounty is still available! Thank you!

Based on telegram admin's the bounty will ends when the main sale start's most probably it will end on or before july 2018 so for now continue increasing your stakes since 3.5M USD worth of rewards will be shared.

Will they pay the whole amount even if the ICO does not sell out 100% because that is a huge bounty pool right now.

we sure will pay the full amount for the bounty pool! One of a few things that makes us unique is that our token is a utility token. So, while we are confident we will sell out (maybe even before the public sale) our tokens will be circulated and earned by people that use our platform to earn while they shop. The main point of our token sales is to distribute the tokens into your hands... because as people earn.. the merchants need someone to buy our RWRD tokens from via the exchange.

Attractive bounty pool then. Maybe even more attractive than anything else out there right now.

Thanks mate! Want to join our signature/avatar campaign? we are lacking sig/avatar supporters. telegram me and we can work out something that befits us both. Smiley @jeremyrewards

Rewards.com (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2018, 06:41:49 PM

📰Article by @davidkiley How Rewards.com Is Making Cryptocurrency Relevant!

https://www.mediapost.com/publications/article/319280/how-rewardscom-is-making-cryptocurrency-relevant.html

Rewards.com (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2018, 06:49:41 PM

I have written a request in telegram, waiting for your response.

DM me your question. @jeremyrewards

Rewards.com (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2018, 09:02:38 PM

🚨WIN A T-shirt and 5000 RWRD tokens just for sharing a video!

Check out our latest interview with @miggityminer and CEO @ToddRewards! Watch to hear about our upcoming Mobile app, partnerships, new advisors, global expansion and tokenomics!

Share and enter for a chance to win some gear and tokens!

https://youtu.be/sKwlLq1z2TQ

rababo

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 09:05:14 PM

Check out our latest interview with @miggityminer and CEO @ToddRewards! Watch to hear about our upcoming Mobile app, partnerships, new advisors, global expansion and tokenomics!

how you pick the winners ?
its random or how ? i think is better if you make some creative contest not just share your video Smiley
Rewards.com (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2018, 09:11:51 PM

how you pick the winners ?
its random or how ? i think is better if you make some creative contest not just share your video Smiley

We make a video of us doing a drawing with all the contestants in a bucket or bag.. Also we have done many creative contest like MEME creations, video contest contest etc. We are helping our friendly youtuber and vise versa get exposure. Smiley

Follow us on other social channels for updates on contest and promotions! cheers! https://t.me/RewardsToken

Rewards.com (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2018, 11:36:37 PM

🎥 Interview with Rewards CBDO Linda Butcher and YouTube Influencer Graham Winship understanding the Rewards business model, differences between traditional loyalty points and RWRD tokens, Industry economics and cryptocurrency adoption!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xqCv_qQ8AVQ&feature=youtu.be

marketone
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 02:38:36 AM

What is the different aspect you will follow for choosing a winner because the explanation is not clear about where we have to share the link? Whether we have to share the link on social media and after sharing whether we have to fill any form?
Tertcatimou

Activity: 25

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 03:43:38 AM

Good morning, guys!
Such plan are becoming successful! Blameless design,  excellent activity, arguable job.
Rewards.com (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2018, 10:18:50 PM

What is the different aspect you will follow for choosing a winner because the explanation is not clear about where we have to share the link? Whether we have to share the link on social media and after sharing whether we have to fill any form?

Everything is discussed in the video. You can share it on any social media channel of your choice. You just fill out the form and we will announce the winner via miggity miners YouTube channel. we will also announce it on our social and telegram as well as email the winner for confirmation. Pretty simple

Rewards.com (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2018, 10:41:36 PM

Hello guys! I have checked all the details of your plan and everything is really very nice!

Thank you! Purchasing tokens is invite only so if you want a invitation code ask one of our telegram admins!

Rewards.com (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2018, 02:20:45 AM

Hello, DEVs. It looks of this project will be better in the offing!
Credible project, irreproachable vision, pretty good approach.

Thank you sir! You can join our private sale, just ask a telegram admin for a invatation code.

Rewards.com (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2018, 03:53:20 PM

How is everyone doing today?

Rewards.com (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2018, 10:34:19 PM

📇A review from Crypto Hippy ☮️ on http://Rewards.com  and http://Rewardstoken.io  Check it out and give him some feedback!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pdqYTWpXwHs&feature=youtu.be

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: