Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 08:32:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]CPRO FOUNDATION  (Read 405 times)
KingScorpio (OP)

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2018, 11:15:19 PM
Last edit: October 22, 2018, 11:08:09 PM by KingScorpio

I will write down here my ICO Announcement Thread since, Coin listenings desire one, this topic will be under development

Negative Trust: Bitcoinmaximalist mods try to redflag everyone that is not bitcoinchearleading in this forum.

Potentially Multi Plattform Based

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Waves, Ethereum, Neo

Limiting negative effects caused by gas speculants

But Currently Only Existing as Waves Token

Asset ID: 9s7wctcp4ARJdR4MVL1W5FG9bXNqjS3PGxq7E9K4hKrE

Main Goal is not to Sell the Token but to Establish it as a Value Sources related Cryptocurrency

Examplatory Value Sources that are beeing developed with this Cryptocurrency are:

Real Estate
Industry
Productive Infrastructure
Urban Vertical Farming
Upgrading/Updating Existing Structures.
others

Avoiding to be a wasteful Cryptocurrency like Bitcoin
Being good and beneficial for the People and the Environment

This Token will have a huge Size as it will be used for large scale Construction and Maintenance Projects.

C-PRO™ is beeing developed as a professional Fintech Developer Token, Goals are the Development, Maintenance, and Security of Value Sources. This Includes Facilities, Industry, Sustainable family Businesses

An Important aspect of the Token is the 2D Value Sources orientation. Meaning Sources Instead of Coins, Interconnecting the Currency with the Property rights over the Assets that are beeing Developed with it.

The Inspiration comes from the current abuse of Labourers through an Elite with Central Bank Access to enrich themselves privately.

Token is Multiplattform Based to enable Independence from speculations with the Gas of those Plattforms.

The Project is currently still Open and people can freely Join It.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
kamiyama

Activity: 742
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 11:55:35 PM

Such conduct is likely to arouse suspicion.
KingScorpio (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2018, 09:39:51 AM
Last edit: May 24, 2018, 01:35:11 AM by KingScorpio

that was a preproject i was part of, it mutated however into an empty IT system and so i split it and developed this value sources development token

i was never interested in this ressource wasting empty IT system Garbage.

Either you become a real longterm oriented Cryptocapitalist and promote economic, social progress and growth or you quit it,

dont just create an empty IT systems and annoy the peoples minds and garbage the internet with it.

like its currently the case with all these empty coins, they will lose their popularity and the society will shift, those that truly aspire to become capitalists will in the end become those.

i try to take cryptocapitalism serious, not just creating and marketing a new different coin to burden the economy

in the terminology section of our website we have a short description picture how the logo came to existance

https://www.cryptoproductivity.com/terminology

BlockchainLD

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 03:37:27 PM

Arcadia Media Group

Innovating, Designing, and Developing for the next generation of technology

Arcadia Media Group is taking the cryptocurrency market by storm. We take cryptocurrencies and decentralized companies and we make sure we give our clients all of the points of success.

What we offer:

ICO Investment Pools - We connect you with several ICO investment pools we work with to offer investors a discounted token price to encourage investment in your project.

Graphic Design - Our award-winning graphics team can create a wide variety of graphics packages.

Web/Blockchain Development - Arcadia’s Development Team has thousands of hours of web development experience. We can provide you with the best website suited for you.

Social Media Management/Marketing - Our social media marketing plans can target your specific audiences and maximize reach to preferred audiences.

App Development - Our team of App Developers can design in both Android and iOS environments.

Community/Bounty Campaign Management - Our trained community managers can work on any of the major social media and messaging apps as well as on any forum solutions.

News Releases - We can write and release articles on our partner news sites as well as with other news platforms.

Contact me at ldeangelo77@gmail.com

Rosa bella

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 04:22:49 PM

So why would I want to use this token instead of the coventional platforms?
KingScorpio (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2018, 07:28:24 PM

So why would I want to use this token instead of the coventional platforms?

this is a value sources related cryptocurrency, it is used for development of value sources, their maintenance and safguarding.

the goal is to create an alternative to the empty coins that, in total make everyone poorer.

reagarding plattforms:

what do you mean, you mean you prefer platform gas token like ethereum or waves, instead of an applied token in the economy?

well the answer is easy. first of all the platform gas token are overvalued, there will be more and more alternative platforms in the future

ethereum, waves, neo, many more will come, those are encription services, with ethereum currently being overhyped, the speculators that drive the price of this token speculate on the need of the token holders to buy the gas back from them.

these platforms dont work without token on them with utility, that are used in the economy.

additionally most traders still think in US dollars. but thats not necessary the future i expect a more likely outcome where there will be the so called "coin of your style"

there people think about what that currency means, like for example is a certain currency good for their city, or good for their environment, or good for their existance as a lingual nation etc.

with C-PRO we seek to establish an alternative that isnt making everyone poorer in the end like the current empty token, like bitcoin, litecoin, etc.

hope i was able to explain you the question.

regards

Cryptoteleutios

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 02:19:10 PM

Cryptoproductivity seems a very decent and promising project. I think it needs more like a marketing boost rather than content upgrade.
KingScorpio (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2018, 07:02:22 PM
Last edit: May 08, 2018, 10:51:25 PM by KingScorpio

Cryptoproductivity seems a very decent and promising project. I think it needs more like a marketing boost rather than content upgrade.

thx a lot, we will do a marketing boost soon enough, but we are currently all focused on upgrading/improving the content, market is quite overheated right now, will be easier later i think. when the ico boom calms down.

Naida_BR

Activity: 980
Merit: 62

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 08:31:14 PM

Looks like a good idea. Be careful in the implementation of your strategies as many ICOs fail because of reasons like that
Nowar

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 09:07:40 PM

Too many unnecessary ICO ..I hope the market will put everything in place with time! I think your project will be great
KingScorpio (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2018, 02:00:42 AM

Too many unnecessary ICO ..I hope the market will put everything in place with time! I think your project will be great

yes world could look really much easier with a lead currency like "human credit" but we then would have a banking cartel that dominates the world's society, i hope there will be some good solution that the worlds capital market becomes overviewable, maybe AI's and filtration systems could help us a lot.

main issue is that in the developed world where the financial system was quite reliable, it was also very overregulated and difficult to use, causing regular economic crisises for the businesses.

KingScorpio (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2018, 12:18:35 PM

logo will now continue its way to distinguish itself from the original credits project,

it will more and more make the 2D Cryptosources Feature visible as it is and will be a 2D Cryptocurrency

dzkrb

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 08:34:06 PM

Very complex expressions for understanding ordinary people. For example, "An important aspect of the token is the orientation of the sources of the two-dimensional values." Sources Instead of the coins connecting the currency with the ownership of the assets that are with them. " Why do you use two-dimensional values?

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
       █████████████       █████████████        ██████
       ██████████       █████████████           ██████
       ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
       ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
       ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
       ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
       ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
       ██████           █████████████       ██████████
       ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                 █████████████       █████████████
              ████████████        █████████████
                  ████         ████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications
KingScorpio (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2018, 10:54:31 PM
Last edit: October 02, 2018, 10:34:45 AM by KingScorpio

Very complex expressions for understanding ordinary people. For example, "An important aspect of the token is the orientation of the sources of the two-dimensional values." Sources Instead of the coins connecting the currency with the ownership of the assets that are with them. " Why do you use two-dimensional values?

value sources are two dimensional values,

coins are just one dimensional "thank yous"

if you work for money, and you get paid in "thank yous" by someone that created that money and privatised value sources you systematically lose,

all those that work for money, lose, in such a scammy world asymetric world,

therefore we are creating the concept of "cryptosources" which are property rights over value sources

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: