Bitcoin Forum
October 21, 2018, 09:33:09 AM *
News: Make sure you are not using versions of Bitcoin Core other than 0.17.0 [Torrent], 0.16.3, 0.15.2, or 0.14.3. More info.

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best crypto portfolio management app?  (Read 138 times)
ctb31690

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 11:15:38 PM

Hey all,

Anyone have recommendations on a good crypto portfolio tracking app? Found this Steemit article:

https://steemit.com/bitcoin/@pedrombraz/the-best-way-to-track-your-crypto-portfolio-review-2-0#@cryptorai/re-pedrombraz-the-best-way-to-track-your-crypto-portfolio-review-2-0-20180223t225416271z

Looks like Cryptorai is number 1 for mobile, but it looks new. Anyone give that app a try? What about Delta?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
uncleduckerr

Activity: 208
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 12:07:12 AM

Not tried or heard of either of those, only knew about Blockfolio really. But does it really matter which one you choose? Because they all are essentially the same are they not, just tracking your picks? I don't see how they could differentiate, will check those two out later tonight.

batang_bitcoin

Activity: 952
Merit: 525

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 01:22:43 AM

I never heard nor tried those except cointracker and blockfolio which is the one that I'm using right now.
But does it really matter which one you choose?
It matters on what interface you like and features that they have.

Sylanda

Activity: 103
Merit: 10

I am Sylanda

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2018, 01:24:44 AM

Hey all,

Anyone have recommendations on a good crypto portfolio tracking app? Found this Steemit article:

https://steemit.com/bitcoin/@pedrombraz/the-best-way-to-track-your-crypto-portfolio-review-2-0#@cryptorai/re-pedrombraz-the-best-way-to-track-your-crypto-portfolio-review-2-0-20180223t225416271z

Looks like Cryptorai is number 1 for mobile, but it looks new. Anyone give that app a try? What about Delta?

Am just afraid to click on links these days, a lot of hacking virus moving around, u don't even know which ones 're hacking into it system memory

ctb31690

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 04:21:43 AM

Yeah, so it looks like Cryptorai has other features on top of portfolio tracking, like market data and a news feed. Delta just has the portfolio tracking. There seems to be a watchlist, but the search feature to add coins to track isn't working for me at the moment.
Kate Beckett

Activity: 266
Merit: 27

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 08:19:09 AM

In my opinion, the best crypto portfolio management app is Cryptonaut. It is a great app to control your portfolio. Cryptonaut is quite simple, ergonomic and it has pretty design. The most convenient thing in the application is that you have the opportunity to  set price alerts for the coins you care about. So that you never miss something important. You can also migrate account from one device to another by scanning the QR code, so your won`t lose your information.
cryptoballteam

Activity: 28

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 08:31:50 AM

blockfolio is probably the best and most widely used. have notification, overall portfolio tracking and historical graph. does the job and quite user-friendly imo. will check out cryptonaut though, never heard of it
Jaemouns

Activity: 273

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 08:51:38 AM

blockfolio is probably the best and most widely used. have notification, overall portfolio tracking and historical graph. does the job and quite user-friendly imo. will check out cryptonaut though, never heard of it
Mine also I am using blockfolio because this can of process you can put your tokens when its have a value already.And this is the best way to monitor your tokens when its going ups or down.

cynical

Activity: 280
Merit: 117

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 09:51:09 AM

Hey all,

Blockfolio for me on my mobile phone, and has a lot of detailed info per coin hodling.

I'm not interested in downloading yet another app, blockfolio works perfectly for me.
gabmen

Activity: 938
Merit: 524

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 03:19:18 PM

Hey all,

Blockfolio for me on my mobile phone, and has a lot of detailed info per coin hodling.

I'm not interested in downloading yet another app, blockfolio works perfectly for me.

Tried that. Though i feel more comfortable with the interface of the delta app. I guess it depends on which interface suits you best. Though they're basically all the same but i'm more comfortable now with delta.

juicyjanet88

Activity: 83

MFG Token Sale - 1st of January

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 03:52:03 PM

I use blockfolio, mostly because of the fact that there's an app and while I may be away from my computer some times I am rarely anywhere without my phone. It's nice throughout random points of my day if I'm feeling down to look at my portfolio to cheer myself up.

ctb31690

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 04:43:59 PM

Thanks for all the input. I'll probably end up downloading a couple of these and trying them out. Interface is important for me and I realize that preferences are going to very with everyone.
Sowik

Activity: 532
Merit: 289

The Intelligent Retail Currency

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 05:09:02 PM

So far from all the websites and apps I've tried Blockfolio seems the most convinient one out there. Others can be unnecessary complicated.

,╓▄▄██████████▄▄,
             ▄█████████████████████▄,
          ╓███████████████████████████▄
        ╓█████████████▌█████████████████▌
       ██████████████▄  ██████████████████▄
      ████████████▀▀██▌███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
     █████████████▌██▀"            ▐████████▌
    ▐██████████▄███▀               ██████████
    ██████████████▀     ▄████████████████████L
    █████████████▌             ██████████████▌
    █████████████             ▐██████████████
    ▐███████████▌     ╓,,,,,,╓███████████████
     ███████████     ▐██████████████████████C
      █████████▌     ██████████████████████▀
       ▀██████████████████████████████████`
         ▀██████████████████████████████▀
           ▀██████████████████████████▀
             "▀███████████████████▀▀
                  "▀▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀`
fluzcoin
███  █
     █
███  █
     █
███  █
     █
███  █
     █
███  █
     █
███  █
     █

███  The Intelligent Retail Currency ███
Backed up by global retailers Legally compliant Non-speculative

▄████▄
                        ▄▄█████▀▀███
                    ▄▄████▀▀     ███
              ▄▄▄████▀▀    ▄▄   ▐██
          ▄▄█████▀       ▄█▀    ██▌
     ▄▄████▀▀▀       ▄███▀      ██▌
    ████▀        ▄▄████▀       ▐██
     ██████▄▄  ▄█████▀         ██▌
          ▀████████           ▐██
            ▀████▌            ███
             ▀███  ▄██▄▄     ▐██▀
              ███▄███▀███▄   ███
              ▀███▀▀   ▀▀███▄██▌
                          ▀▀█▀▀

▄▄▄██▄▄▄    ▄
     ██▄            ▄████████████▀
     █████▄▄       ▐█████████████▀
      █████████▄▄▄▄▐████████████▌
     █▄█████████████████████████▌
     ▀██████████████████████████
       ▀███████████████████████
       ▐██████████████████████
         ▀██████████████████▀
           ▄▄█████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█  ███
█    
█  ███
█    
█  ███
█    
█  ███
█    
█  ███
█    
█  ███
█ 
Legion13

Activity: 114
Merit: 5

Bullish!

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 05:13:52 PM

What about Delta?

I have used Block folio and Delta on iOS and I feel Delta is way better in terms of User Interface and Functionality. I would suggest you to try both as both seem to be very good and going hand in hand.

The went with Delta because of the Simple Interface, Backup feature, their notifications indicating sudden rise in your portfolio value or any coin and plus the added Desktop app with came out recently. And if yo are premium member then you can also create multiple portfolios which I don't see any use for me.

Trust: 4: -2 / +0
      Freedom becomes non-existent if nature is illegal.     
Radientgurkin

Activity: 178
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 06:33:33 PM

Hey all,

Cryptorai is decent, no doubt.

If anyone is looking for a simple to use website cryptocompare  has a pretty good one. Easy to set up and has some cool statistical features.

https://www.cryptocompare.com/portfolio/
ctb31690

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 10:39:16 PM

Gotcha, it also looks like now Cryptorai has a news feed and ICO watch list. Good to have all that info in one place

What about Delta?

I have used Block folio and Delta on iOS and I feel Delta is way better in terms of User Interface and Functionality. I would suggest you to try both as both seem to be very good and going hand in hand.

The went with Delta because of the Simple Interface, Backup feature, their notifications indicating sudden rise in your portfolio value or any coin and plus the added Desktop app with came out recently. And if yo are premium member then you can also create multiple portfolios which I don't see any use for me.
Vasilije69

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 10:48:07 PM

I would recommend you cointracking.info. It's best crypto tracking site for me. I have been using it for like year now. You can track all coins you have there. You can make tax report as well.
AIRDROPSQUAD

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

PLAYHALL - SKILL GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 04:11:58 PM

In my opinion, the best crypto portfolio management app is Cryptonaut. It is a great app to control your portfolio. Cryptonaut is quite simple, ergonomic and it has pretty design. The most convenient thing in the application is that you have the opportunity to  set price alerts for the coins you care about. So that you never miss something important. You can also migrate account from one device to another by scanning the QR code, so your won`t lose your information.

I've been using that app (Cryptonaut) for several weeks, but it seems lagging in my phone. Now, I move to other apps called Delta bitcoin. I also heard about new apps that can be used in multiple devices like smartphone, website, and PC. That app called Blox IO app. https://coinspot.me/tracking-your-crypto-portfolio-on-a-website-with-blox-app/

I think it's nice. I am a mobile person, sometimes if my smartphone out of battery, I still can track my portfolio in the site or pc by synchronise the apps

otreza

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 07:23:51 PM

Not really need such applications right now, but I've downloaded Blockfolio app on the smartphone. Nice one.
Whitly

Activity: 612
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 09:29:17 PM

Never used myself anything from this list. Right now, I'm using cryptocurrency portfolio, called "Cryptonator", plus using this app as a cryptocurrency wallet for my cryptocurrencies. But from this list, Cryptorai and Delta seem to be interesting as for Bitcoin, ICO and cryptocurrency portfolio, I would try these apps, because of problems, what I had with Cryptonator.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.