Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 12:21:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [BOT] Moon Bot - trading terminal for Bittrex and Binance  (Read 109 times)
mugensiz (OP)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 12:59:38 AM

The Moon Bot is a bot-terminal for playing on flash signals and scalping. Currently supports Bittrex and Binance. Designed as a portable x64 windows app.

The main goal of the bot is to make a reasonable decision, is it worth buying a pumping coin, If yes then
buy a coin as fast as possible at the very beginning of a pump and sell fast with profit.

To achieve this the bot can do:
auto read from the Telegram and detect coins in channels messages
auto detect coin name in clipboard text
auto detect altcoin market activity
analyze all the coins to determine their "pumping quality"
adjust variety of settings helping to make fast automatic decision whether or not to buy the coin, at what price and so on
Tools for manual trading: rapid orders moving with a mouse, real time order book visualization, 1-second resolution charts, displaying all exchange's executed orders, volume indicator
Pending orders: Buy Stop pending order (for trading on breakdowns), Buy pending order (for trading in dumps, order doesn't reserve balance until placed on the exchange)
Stop Loss, Trailing Stop
and much more, read in details at Bot's site

The Bot is not intended for trading in a fully automatic mode. The Bot only automates routine operations and provides convenient tools, which gives a gain in time.
All Bot's tools are for fastest possible automating and fastest decision-making.

The Bot has pumps auto-detection algorithm but its not perfect yet, so the best results you will get using the bot in conjunction with a Telegram  pump channel.

Links to actual pump examples you can find here

The Bot's workflow model:
You are waiting for a pump signal in a channel. Immediately as the message with pumping coin appears, The bot reads it, analyze the coin, place a buy order (in case the coin and the pump are good enough) and show you visual trading chart.
Immediately after the buy order has been executed, the Bot will put a sell order. Buy orders that are not executed in a pre-defined time will be cancelled automatically.

Another scenario when the bot is useful is scalp trading.

The main window screenshot:

https://i.imgur.com/CDuQmjX.png

My Bittrex last orders screenshot:

https://i.imgur.com/6NmRgro.png

Download free version, the only difference from the full version is that the volume of each buy order is limited to 20 usdt. http://cryptopump.pro/en/download.html
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
gon

Activity: 460
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 12:13:27 PM

Are you going to open the source code of your bot?

I like to test it, but I will not run a random x64 windows app.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: