Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 02:24:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 155 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it better to buy during ICO or Market?  (Read 84848 times)
jayco25 (OP)

Activity: 336
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 01:45:53 AM
Merited by diwataluna (1)

I noticed that many investors were afraid to buy during ICO because their reason they are cheaper can be bought on market. Especially when they found out  that a large percentage is allotted in the bounty program. Many Bounty Hunters  immediately selling token/coin even lower than the ICO price.

#Datarius

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Itsmylife

Activity: 1002
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 02:20:47 AM

I noticed that many investors were afraid to buy during ICO because their reason they are cheaper can be bought on market. Especially when they found out  that a large percentage is allotted in the bounty program. Many Bounty Hunters  immediately selling token/coin even lower than the ICO price.

#Datarius

It depends on the potential of a project. If it has a successful ICO, has the good review by the community I think you can not buy their tokens with a cheaper price on exchange site. Bounty hunters are smart guys, they can realize this.
crestella

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 02:28:15 AM

Is it better to buy during ICO or Market?  Buying at ICO is relatively cheap price than in Market, but the price can be uncertain at any time can change and to buy in the market its price is certain if my knowledge so far.
bigdude

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 02:29:45 AM

#Datarius

It depends on the potential of a project. If it has a successful ICO, has the good review by the community I think you can not buy their tokens with a cheaper price on exchange site. Bounty hunters are smart guys, they can realize this.
For now only very small ICO can do like investor expected.
Let's me give you some potential and HYPE project that they all SOLD OUT in minutes and the long long waiting lines outside can't take place in their token sale.
Let's see DADI they sold out in minutes many people sent ETH with pending transaction and didn't win in gas war competition and now what's Dadi price? It's much lower in ICO
Thekey also good and HYPE ico now also under ICO price but little.
Experty they request investors do manything like created a meetup, post in twitter, fb .etc to get chance to practice with their token sale. The Tier 1 got 40% bonus (the highest bonus). EXP rate about 1$ in their ICO and now only 0.3$ 70% off for people stand out side of the game.
So for now better don't jump in ICO unless you have good know about it projects and partnership... Waiting to buy in exchange should be nice!

Canoppo99

Activity: 334
Merit: 15

First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 02:33:58 AM

#Datarius

In my oppinion , its depend on situations. ICO project which has really good fundamental will have bigger chance to success. If all people thrust it then buy in ICO is the best choice. If this is good project but not so get thrust from people then buy in market while the co8n or token is dump is the best choice. It's depend on strategy. The point is buy token or coin from good project or you will be regret.

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                                                                   
| SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE
⟩                                                                                                                                                     
                                                           ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook
aeternus

Activity: 686

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 02:35:16 AM

I noticed that many investors were afraid to buy during ICO because their reason they are cheaper can be bought on market. Especially when they found out  that a large percentage is allotted in the bounty program. Many Bounty Hunters  immediately selling token/coin even lower than the ICO price.

#Datarius

There is not a clear answer to this, you will have to use your knowledge to judge what it is best for a particular coin, many coins can be had for a cheaper price after the ico but there are also many other coins that skyrocket immediately so you will need to apply your criteria and decide if you think there is going to be a huge enthusiasm after the ico, then it may be a good idea to buy before it hits the market but if you see the opposite it could be a good idea to wait after the ico.
ExBBBBB

Activity: 99
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2018, 02:39:53 AM

#Datarius

Ofcouse during ICO especially when you purchase on their phase 1 of their token sale you will get around 50% bonus of token you will get and then when the get it listed on the exchange sell it then buy on the dipped you really believe on that coin.
jademaxsuy

Activity: 924
Merit: 220

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2018, 02:49:32 AM

It is better to buy tokens during the ICO or pre ICO since they give discounts and by this discount you have as much as profit in the near future even if you sell directly upon finishing ICO project still you can earn with those discounts you earn from buying the tokens. Just make sure that ICO project is back up by real projects like business transaction that requires transfer of money. Hence in that area I could introduce to you the YAYPROTO ICO project. A fundamental project which is required in every business transactions. Aside from having this ICO earning from investing you could also use the project in transferring money with your business. That is how you look upon when buying ICO project. If you wish to know more about YAYproto ICO then visit he website posted below:

https://ico.yayfon.com
enhu
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 03:01:15 AM

#Datarius

It could be true but i thnk its not about bounty hunters dumping as the reason for them not participating ICOs, but probably avoiding gettinv into scamm ICO. But if they think of bonuses, its a lot better to participate in ICO with bonus as the investor can already start dumping and buying back when the token is listed in the market.

██████████ BitcoinCleanUp.comDebunking Bitcoin's Energy Use ██████████
██████████                Twitter#EndTheFUD                 ██████████
yanto@1977

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 03:19:59 AM

#Datarius

That,s only speculation method. Most people will buy because they see the ICO concept and after reach their hard cap ( ICO target ). Concept give you big picture about their future, will survive or not. Hard cap ( target ) give us the right number ( level ) about people trust. Even they have small  allocation coin and high price, people will invest into their project. I suggested to invest/ trade after ICO, from there we can get many information to support our decision to invest/ not.

Evangeline2

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 03:23:09 AM

Each person's investment way is different, but I think the ico is smaller than the risk of buying in the market, because at the time of investment ico you can investigate ico project, rather than blindly investment.

Thyaga

Activity: 644

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 03:24:34 AM

I noticed that many investors were afraid to buy during ICO because their reason they are cheaper can be bought on market. Especially when they found out  that a large percentage is allotted in the bounty program. Many Bounty Hunters  immediately selling token/coin even lower than the ICO price.

#Datarius

depends, but more profit to buy when ico takes place but when you late know ico is then of course you should buy in market
Kunlejoe0

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 03:46:59 AM

Buying during ICO is preferred. You never would know in advance how the project will turn out or how the market would receice such project. We can only speculate and prepare. And when opportunity meet preparation, then you know what it is!
Omosomofa

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 03:53:12 AM

I prefer buying during ICO time is mor cheaper and there are also Bonuses during ICO that will give addition token. Buying in the market do not bring bonus but sometimes is cheaper. Personal I prefer during ICO. But I make sure I review the project very well before buying... Checking telegram group to see participants. Those are the things to considere before buying any ICO token.
Linhkej

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 03:55:14 AM

#Datarius

For me, investing in altcoin would be better invested in ICO. The ICO is in a very advanced stage and that means there will be many fake ICO projects. It also involves the great relationships of the whales. If you are not a whale, you can not participate in any good ICO project. Mostly in the current ICO market, these projects are usually bad projects because whales have bought all of the tokens before you can participate in a good project.
Images21

Activity: 567

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 03:58:22 AM

#Datarius

It depends. There are also coins that pumped hard when it was introduced to the exchanges. But I have to admit that many of the coins are really dipping in price when they are already listed in exchanges. However, the ICO investors are not required to wait for the price to get level with the ICO price before selling because when they bought their coins during the ICO itself, they already received big bonuses plus discounts.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Radio-Active

Activity: 523

YOUC - https://www.youengine.io/

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 04:44:03 AM

#Datarius

No, they're wrong. if many investor not buy the token sale, the ICO will have a possibility to failed.
if ICO failed, bounty hunter not paid. therefore, market never release, and investor that already buy, will get refunded minus tx fee.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Tipstar

Activity: 1750
Merit: 278

Smart World Global Token

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 04:46:20 AM

It happens mainly due to huge amount of bonuses given in the pre-sale and the bounty rewards. It's profitable to buy a coin in pre-sale with bonus, but the price is bound to drop below the normal ICO price on hitting the exchange. So yes, ICO is a trap.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

thaovtt210

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 05:01:38 AM

There such coins that pumped when hiting the exchanges. But I have to admit that there also loser coin when they was unfortunately being controlled by shark like Exacoin.
So this is the advice.
if you invest ico, make sure the project have the ability to hit exchange, because once it can do that, as my personal experience, it will pump right in the first day of hitting and after that will dump alittle, dont be so greedy, sell it went the price x3 or x4, you cant not expect to sell in the top because you never know where will be the top. After that when you get back your capital just play with the rest.

limmousine

Activity: 546
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 05:02:49 AM

a bad project must be like that, but not all of it. if his team is great they will definitely plan to keep their coin prices up as it goes into the exchange. see utrust, its price now has gone up 3 times from ico price and at first registered in exchange almost reaches 10 times ico price.

buy when ico then we will get a bonus and can sell it first from the campaign participants.
buy the market then we will get the price below ico, but the project often does not develop, the coin prices do not go up and we will get stuck.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 155 »
  Print  

Jump to: