Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 07:05:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Team amazix keep removing telegram users in their managed group  (Read 321 times)
rodalutor

Activity: 364
Merit: 105

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 09:43:52 PM

It seems like a perfectly justified thing. They want their channels to be about the ICOs they're managing, not some other project that people are trying to promote in one way or another. Also at the end of the day it's their channel and they have the right to kick anyone they want to.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
shadowduck

Activity: 840
Merit: 100

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 10:03:30 PM

Well, they can whatever they want but  they also have to respect their users. For no reason to do something can make a lot of noise in the community.

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
Bessta

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 10:18:28 PM

i never join any of their bounty programs but based on your experience with their team,its very unprofessional... If they are doing like this, they shouldnt manage a bounty in the first place.

To be honest, this is the first time that I have heard that someone complained about the team of Amazix. In my own perspective, a lot of people are actually enjoying their platform and the bounty campaigns that they managed. And this guy's proof is not really clear for me.

HYDAX EXCHANGE BOUNTY ANN
A Secure, Efficient, Simple Cryptocurrency Exchange
Exchange Futures & Options IEO APP Community
Wong Kalong

Activity: 377
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 11:35:41 PM

I don't think bad about Amazix, but I see Amazix's performance is very good and with strict regulations, but if the OP is kicked from the telegram group there are many possibilities that occur. Every manager must have a list to be able to assess each member.
santouao

Activity: 560

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 06:44:06 AM

Some mods dont like the promotion youre into since youre joining a main telegram channel for that project. Especially when you have a website banner on your name with different projects. Actually its okay, but for some senstive people this is actually form of promotion when your group have more than 10k and you enter there with this, probably the tendency is you will be kick out. I was kicked before and I understand that this kind of stuff arent their style and none tolerable.

╓                                        SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.14                                        ╖
║     〘 Available On Binance Square 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙     ║
╙           ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹           ╜
[/center]
Dexion

Activity: 812

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 07:00:49 AM

yes, they are a professional team, my speculation is they are very fanatical, if you are kicked from their channel because you save the name of an ICO on your telegram. It is impossible !

they assume that you are a spammer, because you make unimportant comments. so, you better make the core of the question.

okala

Activity: 980
Merit: 114

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 07:41:56 AM

Just want to share my sentiment..

So i joined one of team amazix managed group "Wepower".
I just said hi and then suddenly i got kicked and banned.
same story with other group they managed.

Turned out i have a promotion on my telegram username.  Roll Eyes

The question is why did team amazix will ban you right away in the group?

i understand its written in their rules.

but don't they know the word bounty?
they are bounty managers themseves.

I just thought that this is a very wrong move from this team to ban telegram promotions in their managed group because they are bounty managers.
And i thought that this is stupid move to any telegram managers implementing rules like this.

This is my own personal opinion.

How about yours?

I don't think that this is still happening as I am in almost all they campaigns and bounty and I am in about 6 of they telegram group. I have participated in many of the campaign and I think amazix has the best team in bounty management.  I am still in about two of the bounty they promote on twitter and facebook.
bitbong (OP)

Activity: 378
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2018, 05:44:37 PM

amazix.... Never again..
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: