Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 02:51:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: MtGox btc withdrawal not working again!!  (Read 645 times)
ronaldlee0917 (OP)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 10, 2013, 02:23:48 AM
Last edit: October 11, 2013, 09:25:44 AM by ronaldlee0917

It is working again apparently.

Donation:    18zXsfnSvGjQFJ6pEiKMg2uWGcxUCfJLzu
Mastercoin - A new protocol layer built on top of Bitcoin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Walsoraj

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

Ultranode

View Profile
October 10, 2013, 03:18:46 AM

I am so pissed now, usd withdrawal not processed after 3 months forcing me to buy bitcoins at a big loss and withdraw, NOW even bitcoin withdrawal is not working, how the F can I get my money out of this dirty place then? Never in my life have I been so angry, I have never worked with a dick sucking company like MtGox, FFS, never trust these damn fools and put your money at their mouth.

plz elaborate. Are you a drug dealer refusing to provide gox with identifying information?
hulk

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 10, 2013, 03:25:45 AM

I am so pissed now, usd withdrawal not processed after 3 months forcing me to buy bitcoins at a big loss and withdraw, NOW even bitcoin withdrawal is not working, how the F can I get my money out of this dirty place then? Never in my life have I been so angry, I have never worked with a dick sucking company like MtGox, FFS, never trust these damn fools and put your money at their mouth.

Many people is having problem with MtGox, there is nothing much u can do but wait..

ronaldlee0917 (OP)

View Profile
October 10, 2013, 03:28:44 AM

plz elaborate. Are you a drug dealer refusing to provide gox with identifying information?
No, I had provided all documents they needed for verification many months ago.
There is no problem withdrawing btc until today when I withdrew around 90btcs, the transaction is not yet pushed to the blockchain made 2 hours ago.
Their lame support simply give me a canned reply and ask me to wait for 24 hours. FK!

ronaldlee0917 (OP)

View Profile
October 10, 2013, 03:31:49 AM

Many people is having problem with MtGox, there is nothing much u can do but wait..
Yes, I know I am not the only pissed customer here.
What I hate the most is not waiting, but their poor support, they literally are doing nothing but only copying and pasting canned replies designed to fend off customers, they never try to help and do their job, they may as well replaced all those slackers with bots.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: