Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 09:13:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is banking still important in the bitcoin era?  (Read 2222 times)
vendy86

Activity: 490
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2018, 03:53:00 PM

I think both of bitcoin and the conventional bank still important.we can separate them from our daily life.however, we still need fiat for buy daily goods.and we also need conventional bank for trade our bitcoin to fiat.

"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
illete

Activity: 115
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 03:58:20 PM

I dont think so Banking is important because Bitcoin filled this blank and more fast and secure than traditional banks.People waiting for that government legalize it as legal tender then Bitcoin will lead all financial institutions.
brainryan

Activity: 111
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 04:15:28 PM

In subjective opinion. Although bitcoin and crypto are developing and taking advantage of trade and economic and social. But I still think that banking is still important and important to us. Because of:
The bank provides the capital for the economy, which is an important tool to promote the development of commodity circulation. In addition, it is a tool for the government of each country to regulate the macro economy.
adolf512

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 04:22:35 PM

Financial technologies such as bitcoin, P2P lending and crowdfunding are just beginning to take off, and businesses involved in the industry pose little immediate threat to traditional commercial banks. Banks, after all, the country's economic lifeline, so I think the bank is still very important, do you think?
At the moment, banks really need us, and are important for the whole world economy. As already said at the big summit of all countries, that crypto-currencies do not threaten the banking system, and there is no need to regulate them.

Nahl
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 04:35:57 PM

banks will exist until whenever because the government support them even though digital era has beginning but banks will never lack interest however possibly in the future banks will upgrading their service following digital era and might be someday banks on the particular countries will made their own digital currencies instead of cash
vazarii

Activity: 101
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 04:41:57 PM

Society has become addicted to banks and they have designed their policies for this. For instance, it is hard too imagine a society now without bank loans.
SnapDown22

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 04:48:03 PM

Financial technologies such as bitcoin, P2P lending and crowdfunding are just beginning to take off, and businesses involved in the industry pose little immediate threat to traditional commercial banks. Banks, after all, the country's economic lifeline, so I think the bank is still very important, do you think?
I do not think it is a threat and the government also knows that bitcoin is a digital currency and has not been authorized by the government, and the bank keeps the currency recognized by the government
Wasaisisi

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 05:00:19 PM

The role of the bank is still very important even if bitcoin is legalized, because bitcoin may later become only a virtual payment system for certain people. While some people still need paper money for the transaction and that's where the bank functions.
Harrisonimo

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 05:07:08 PM

As for me, the bank is serving a major role in getting me the fiat equivalent of the Cryptocurrencies I have. Maybe till when I can make purchase of make withdrawals without having to involve the banks, then the bank can become obsolete in the end transactions of my Cryptocurrency dealings.
NinjaCryp

Activity: 171

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 05:24:46 PM

In subjective opinion. Although bitcoin and crypto are developing and taking advantage of trade and economic and social. But I still think that banking is still important and important to us. Because of:
The bank provides the capital for the economy, which is an important tool to promote the development of commodity circulation. In addition, it is a tool for the government of each country to regulate the macro economy.
Yes, I agree. The bitcoin and crypto market have some impact on banks, which is what many people predict. But I think banks are really necessary and familiar to the people. It promotes the development and maintenance of a common model of the economy and society.
jpespa

Activity: 294
Merit: 17

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 06:53:22 PM

Technology will always improve as days go by and since bitcoin uses technology, it will go with the flow but I don't think bitcoin will overpower fiat currency. Cashless transaction maybe possible because of technology improvement but still the main currency that will be used is our fiat money and banks hold those money. We cannot deny the fact that bank will never lose its role especially when we talk about money.

waqasniaz007

Activity: 406
Merit: 121

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 07:01:39 PM

Yes banks are still important because they can aleast give us security of money Although banks are also doing fraudlants act like hold our money and limit us for transactions. For loan purpose and mortgage we still need banks,  Also large size of compnies need banks to run their business. When blockchain will be mainstream than there will also some tole of banks.
Jackulero

Activity: 29

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 07:16:23 PM

As of now while the crypto currencies are evolving, banks are essential for the development. But there is a big possibility that we will no longer need banks when bitcoin is on the streets. I mean why will you need banks if you have all your savings secured in your virtual wallets right? But that will take a very long time since we don't know how long will it take the whole population to accept bitcoins. So going back to your  question there is a possibility that banks will cease to exist.
coderben

Activity: 854
Merit: 113

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 07:39:58 PM

On these days, banks are still important of course. Bitcoin and the other cryptocurrencies are new, the countries and the people are not ready yet for digital currency. So, banks have a great importance nowadays.
OSEIBOATENG

Activity: 238
Merit: 15

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2018, 08:34:16 PM

To my view Banks are very important and the reason being that, Banks do not operate with blockchain and if you want to save your paper currency you need to do with them. Bitcoin came to meet our Banks and all the due respect has to be given to them.
Naughty Princess

Activity: 952
Merit: 107

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 08:49:16 PM

I think both of bitcoin and the conventional bank still important.we can separate them from our daily life.however, we still need fiat for buy daily goods.and we also need conventional bank for trade our bitcoin to fiat.
I agree. Bank has also big part in saving money even it is bitcoin era exist. Bank will not fear because many investors have choose where to put their profit into safety and more secure.

MostafaGamal

Activity: 1153
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 09:04:26 PM

I think a lot of banks will break into the field of Blockchain . We see that the UAE will use this technology and many other countries will use it soon, whether in banks or other fields.
mickeybuddy27

Activity: 429
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 09:07:14 PM

I agree. Bank has also big part in saving money even it is bitcoin era exist. Bank will not fear because many investors have choose where to put their profit into safety and more secure.
Even me want to place my money in the bank while trying to invest and gain profit in bitcoin. Bitcoin is only good  on making transactions but keeping savings on online wallet is not secure unlike in banks. We have to separate our daily expenses and from the savings investment so we have to  keep fiat on hand as well.

adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2954
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 09:13:33 PM

Yes banking is important without banking how will you buy your bitcoins??
You think banking is the only way to buy bitcoin. You should keep in mind right now banks are the only one imposing strict rules when trying to buy bitcoin using your own money from your own bank. Look at VISA. They are cutting ties and trying to avoid all transactions related to crypto currencies. Better use P2P way of exchanging fiat and coins.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
satecream

Activity: 322
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 09:40:28 PM

i think it still important maybe bank will going back to their present use of it when they created, to become a vault of money or valut of an real asset/object i think thats all

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: