Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 03:51:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is banking still important in the bitcoin era?  (Read 2225 times)
Ukaraki

Activity: 101
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 11:52:36 AM

Financial technologies such as bitcoin, P2P lending and crowdfunding are just beginning to take off, and businesses involved in the industry pose little immediate threat to traditional commercial banks. Banks, after all, the country's economic lifeline, so I think the bank is still very important, do you think?
that's right. Banks have always existed with humans for many years. and safety has captured 100% of the trust of everyone and every country in the world. It is a very good place to save money with monthly interest

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
GamingBro

Activity: 434
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 12:40:38 PM

Banking is still important at my opinion because it is always necessary to let people a choise what to use, not everyone ready to change everything and join crypto, expecially old people.

Trimegistus
Legendary

Activity: 1564
Merit: 1027

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 10:07:18 AM

Banking is still important at my opinion because it is always necessary to let people a choise what to use, not everyone ready to change everything and join crypto, expecially old people.

How did you start in crypto? Moving fiat from your bank to an exchange, right? That means moving fiat from your account to the exchange's account in another bank.

Did you cash out any profits? Obviously, you took fiat from the exchange back to your bank.

Let's face it; crypto is founded on the traditional banking system and will remain so!

valentinen39

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 10:13:47 AM

Financial technologies such as bitcoin, P2P lending and crowdfunding are just beginning to take off, and businesses involved in the industry pose little immediate threat to traditional commercial banks. Banks, after all, the country's economic lifeline, so I think the bank is still very important, do you think?

Banking will not that important anymore, placing your money on the banks will not give you a huge amount of profit while using cryptocurrency will make you very rich if you really know how to trade in the market.
yarahman

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 11:17:28 AM

yes, I think the bank si still important in the bitcoin era, because the bank has its own role in a country, its small example as a container for lending capital, other credits. Maybe the banks will create own crypto. I think,
okissabam

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 11:23:49 AM

Yes I think banks would still be important in the era of cryptocurrrencies and not just Bitcoin alone because there are still a lot of people who preferred to do business the traditional way. For example, a person has been trading cryptocurrencies then after a few months or years he achieved the amount he/she wanted to gain out of the investment he/she made and will withdraw the profits. Most people still prefer to keep their money in banks and makes it their savings for emergency purposes.
Tiktik

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 11:36:38 AM

Of course bank is still important because bank has a different role in every individual because we can convert our bitcoin into cash to the other bank, in terms of saving bank is the much ideal way even our money is not going to generate a profit but still we feel secure and we can used it in emergency matters but bitcoin is the ideal one in terms for long term investment and it is proven that many people became millionaire through bitcoin help.
DevilSlayer

Activity: 1400
Merit: 357

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 12:36:50 PM

Bank has important function in our economy, it can't be disappear because many financial problem will exist in our economy. Bank is the reason why the money in the economy are circling properly. I know that investors and people will not let bank disappear because of cryptocurrencies.
Welhell

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 12:41:24 PM

Certainly, no. Because, we can send any cryptocurrency with click one button. There don't need other person or bank. But nowadays for that most governments don't accept cryptocurrencies.
Findingnemo

Activity: 2310
Merit: 757

Bitcoin = Financial freedom

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 12:45:25 PM

Banking will not that important anymore, placing your money on the banks will not give you a huge amount of profit while using cryptocurrency will make you very rich if you really know how to trade in the market.

Bitcoin is the only thing that goes to higher place in short period that’s why many fields need bitcoin support so it will not a bad thing I support this thing.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
View ArchiveReport to moderator
Odelkaleng

Activity: 80

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 01:04:36 PM

The role of the bank in my opinion is still indispensable today. And bitcoin has not been able to get rid of the bank for the present time. However, the role of banks for some people is still very important, because banks are able to store real assets for some people. Then the functions of banks and bitcoin seem to be slightly different and some people still believe in banks more than bitcoin.
nightxglow

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 01:34:27 PM

I also think that bank is still very important as well. Because bank is the one who kinda has a great control of the economy. Control the money flows, inflation and such.
And also, without bank i think we will be limited to do anything. We can't lend money anymore to invest or start business, we can't save our money and such. Although this era cryptocurrency is already popular, i don't think it means that bank should disappear.
Cryptocurrency surely a threat for bank, but we can't deny that we need bank services so much in our life. It'll be better if both of them, cryptocurrency and bank can support each other without hurting one another.

█████████████████████████████
██████▀ ▀███████████▀ ▀██████
████▀ ▄█▄ ▀███████▀ ▄█▄ ▀████
███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███
█████▄ ▀████▄ ▀ ▄████▀ ▄█████
███████▄ ▀████▄ ▀██▀ ▄███████
█████████  █████ ████████████
███████▀ ▄████▀ ▄██▄ ▀███████
█████▀ ▄████▀ ▄ ▀████▄ ▀█████
███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███
████▄ ▀█▀ ▄███████▄ ▀█▀ ▄████
██████▄ ▄███████████▄ ▄██████
█████████████████████████████
..XIRCUS..                       ▄████▄
    ▄███▄              ██████
    █████             ▀████▀
     ▀▀▀ ▀▄         ▄▀
           ▄█████▄
           █████████
           █████████
           ▀█████▀
         ▄▀    █    ▀▄ ▄▄
       ▄▀      █      ████
▄████▄     ▄█████▄   ▀██▀
██████      ███████
 ▀▀▀▀       ▀█████▀
||
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
pallang

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 02:00:33 PM

Yes because banks played an important role in the society most businessman are using banks in their transactions in giving salaries to their employees it is also known for their capability in giving loans to some people additional capitals and even car and housing loans.

evilgreed

Activity: 728
Merit: 266

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 02:33:37 PM

In my opinion, banks are still important. The economy of a certain country would never circulate without banks, and yes i agree with the few of you guys saying that banks has their own certain role in each country. The government will not really just let it slide most especially when the word money is involved.

╔═╗┬ ┬ ┬┌─┐┬┌─┐┌┐┌
║╣ │ └┬┘└─┐│├─┤│││
╚═╝┴─┘┴ └─┘┴┴ ┴┘└┘

Next generation reserve backed token for the decentralized web
   Stake and bond to earn up to 1000% APY
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN ELYSIAN FINANCE

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
BulbaLord

Activity: 261

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 03:55:02 PM

In my opinion yes banking is very important because banks has a big role in the world.and For me using bank for your money is I feel safe better than keeping your money in your house. Sometimes it use our money in uneccesary things.that's why banking are important to keep  our money safe.
lifetimebitcoins

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 04:45:02 PM

Banking will implement blockchain already started but we will see more to come to near future more banks coming into blockchain space encouraging  for cryptocurrencies as well
Yankeestyle

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 04:59:15 PM

Saving money will execute blockchain as of now began yet we will see more to come to not so distant future more banks coming into blockchain space empowering for cryptographic forms of money too.
eroejoe

Activity: 602
Merit: 54

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 05:22:35 PM

In my opinion, banks are still important. The economy of a certain country would never circulate without banks, and yes i agree with the few of you guys saying that banks has their own certain role in each country. The government will not really just let it slide most especially when the word money is involved.

I'm agree with you that banks are still important to us. Also, I think that banks are gonna implement blockchain technology in their businesses to make even better service for us, unlike what we are now receiving.

BTC
jimmybush07702

Activity: 28

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 05:44:38 PM

I'm concur with you that banks are as yet critical to us. Additionally, I imagine that banks are going to actualize blockchain innovation in their organizations to improve even administration for us, dissimilar to what we are presently accepting.
yafatahu

Activity: 22

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 09:00:06 PM

yes, of course. Bank is still important in the bitcoin era, because bank still play their role, funding and lending. The big banks maybe will have own crypto.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: