Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 08:49:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Re: Is bitcoin helpful to the economy?  (Read 1500 times)
hermae (OP)

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 07:03:39 AM

I think Bitcoin is helpful to the economy because it helps the people, may they be employed or unemployed. It helps the people to be productive especially on their vacant times or when they are not working. Bitcoin is getting a lot if attention in many countriesnow because it really helps the people.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
metenjean

Activity: 854
Merit: 140

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 07:27:49 AM

You can say that bitcoin community helpful for unemployed people since there are bounties everywhere, but i cant say that bitcoin really helpful for the economy since regulation and legalization still being a problem and that means bitcoin hasn't being used by enough people to measure an economy of a country. Bitcoin might gain attention from many countries nowadays but only since the price surge the past years, its been 9 years since bitcoin first published and the government only started to recognize and halted bitcoin transactions in recent months so i don't think the government see bitcoin as something that really helps the people.
fiulpro

Activity: 1862
Merit: 830

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 07:40:18 AM

Well you know besides everything else I do think that the reason Bitcoins is helpful to the economy is because it provides a stable income system.
It gives many people out there a job !
And that's really something else...
Because government itself is struggling to provide jobs to everyone and Bitcoins is doing that thus offcourse it's... excellent for the economy !

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
.BitcoinCleanUp.com.

.     Debunking Bitcoin's Energy Use     .
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
...#EndTheFUD...
MakLampir

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 11:51:45 AM

Well you know besides everything else I do think that the reason Bitcoins is helpful to the economy is because it provides a stable income system.
It gives many people out there a job !
And that's really something else...
Because government itself is struggling to provide jobs to everyone and Bitcoins is doing that thus offcourse it's... excellent for the economy !
your statement seems too exaggerate, because I see a different reality.
not everyone can take advantage of bitcoin as a job, only certain people, most of those who join are, from the upper middle class. and not many poor people participate with bitcoin, due to lack of technological knowledge.
TravelMug

Activity: 2618
Merit: 832

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 11:55:57 AM

I think Bitcoin is helpful to the economy because it helps the people, may they be employed or unemployed. It helps the people to be productive especially on their vacant times or when they are not working. Bitcoin is getting a lot if attention in many countriesnow because it really helps the people.

Yes, specially those unemployed who learn how to earn and trade bitcoin. Its like they have a job today because of bitcoin. And as a result, they now have financial freedom, and more purchasing power that they don't have.

So when the population has so much power to purchase, it will stir the economy and may experienced a continues growth. However, since bitcoin hasn't been widely accepted, the effect will not that significant in the economy but rather the impact will be felt by the individual who is earning a lot from bitcoin and other altcoins.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Tankdestroyer

Activity: 476
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 12:45:02 PM

It doesn't only help people that way. It also helps in cheaper international transactions as one can send at a cheaper fees from one country to another with the help of crypto in general. When crypto is regulated in a certain country which are legalized, it helps generate additional tax from btc to fiat conversion specially when bitcoin and crypto is well known in the said country. Furthermore, btc can be used as a way for business to accept payments but it ain't widely used atm.
Jicokh79

Activity: 61

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 01:05:47 PM

once lived in the heart of investors are not easily die if bitcoin profitable. appreciated should bitcoin lived today and development of a potential
racham02

Activity: 257

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 01:11:22 PM

Yes of course, the bitcoin really helps in our economy especially for people who are unemployed or have no stable job, bitcoin they help people how to earn money on their own.

Erza
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 01:44:59 PM

Many people is being helped by bitcoin and there are many millionaires that come from bitcoin too because they save the coin from the start. And I said yes, bitcoin really changing people life to be better future. With the huge attention now bitcoin is being press by government, some of them support bitcoin like japan and korea mean while there is some that do no support bitcoin itself and many of them not even have any regulations towards bitcoin. So for now as long as you can earn bitcoin then it will really good to just keep holding on and help our economy as well
ELEL_ELEL

Activity: 177

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 02:28:56 PM

bitcoin is helpful to the economy. due to the passive unemployment rate  people are seeking for part time jobs or seeking  income because of  this unemployment rates decline.and if they  earned profit from bitcoin poverty may also decreased.others will no longer be burden to the society if they will earned from bitcoin.they can buy their basic needs thru  this cryptocurrency.
jmlona

Activity: 279
Merit: 16

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 02:49:26 PM

It depends actually on which economy you look at. Within certain sectors then bitcoin has been a huge driver in growth, just look at the companies that manufacture chips for mining. On the other hand it will harm some industries such as companies in payments. Overall it will be of benefit as the technology behind bitcoin is implemented across the world economy, it will improve transparency and productivity.

CRYPTFUNDER.IO ▼ Disruptive Funding for Startup ICOs
Join Our ICO Now!  ≡  Whitepaper | One Pager
Twitter   Facebook    Youtube    Medium    Telegram    ANN Thread
CaptainKid

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 02:50:28 PM

What will the state receive if people in it are engaged in crypto-currencies Huh For people, surely, bitcoin can help in financial independence, do not go to the main job. But for the state this is advantageous only if bitcoin is adopted in the country as a means of payment. My opinion.
Polipog

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 02:58:41 PM

Actually even bitcoin business is a non taxable business, but it really helps the total developnment of economic growth all over the world. Because bitcoin business has a big impact on the large contribution of income into community people, and that community people are the instrument which contributes taxes to the government. And if community people has a large income because of bitcoin, it also lead's more capital to invest any other legal businesses that contributes taxes to government.
KnightinPink

Activity: 62

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 03:04:54 PM

For me its a yes because its helps unemployed people in a country so helpping unemployed citizens is a big help in economy right.
Mikejones64

Activity: 86

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 03:12:18 PM

i hope  it's  a life changing experience for me.. i'm  new here and i hope cryptocurrency will make my life better.i have friends  that their lives  became better when they joined bitcoin, that's why i'm  inspired to join also.
ohlawdy

Activity: 259

- "Bitcore (BTX) - The Future is Now"

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 03:16:03 PM

No it doesn't , it also doesn't really help unemployed people.
And why would it help the economy , in the end bitcoin is nothing new if you look at it from a currency point of view so there is no reason it would help the economy.
Also don't forget a lot of people are just here to make fiat money , they couldn't care less about bitcoin or it's technology.

Notcalculator

Activity: 196
Merit: 12

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 03:16:38 PM

As do any other opportunities, bitcoin is helpful to the economy. To individuals, just looking for something to do, it's perfect. Im not sure how sustainable this is, and how long it will remain beneficial for them, but let's all just enjoy this for now. Additionally the experience bitcoin teaches, is applicable to other things like stocks. The mere act of doing research on bitcoin, points you to other opportunities.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
sitnikov

Activity: 98
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 03:48:50 PM

Bitcoin trading is a good option for people with limited money to make some extra cash. These days starting a physical business requires a lot of capital and everyone cannot effort that much. However, small capital may be arranged with the help of friends and family members.  I do not advise to take bank loan for this bitcoin trading as your money may get trapped due to sudden crash. Since you will have to pay the interest regularly, you may be forced to sell in loss or take another loan. This will result in lot of complications.

⚫  ContractNet.com  ⚫
At the intersection of Blockchain, IOT & SMART CONTRACTS
████████████ [ JOIN ICO ● 10th MARCH ] ████████████
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 03:56:40 PM

Yes I agree that it is helpful to the economy.  As many people now are earning good income with bitcoin.  It lessens people who are not being productive.  Bitcoin gives hope and building dreams to those who were unfortunate to earn decent amount of money before.  Bitcoin gives income fairly to those who wanted to earn. 
Eureka_07

Activity: 1750
Merit: 260

Binance #SWGT and CERTIK Audited

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 04:01:55 PM

Bitcoin is help to the economy of a country if that country embraces bitcoin as their currency. Bitcoin will change the economy of a country if it will be patronized by the country's citizens. Bitcoin can also decrease the rate or let us say that it can also elimate poverty and unemployment in the future if that country still embraces bitcoin. Bitcoin is powerful and the power of bitcoin is a big advantage to help the economy of a country.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: