Bitcoin Forum
May 15, 2024, 02:15:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔱🔱🔱 [ANN]The Odin Report - Exclusive Trading Group 🔱🔱🔱  (Read 1917 times)
scam confirmed (OP)

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2018, 11:21:17 AM

Also, a few people have asked about our roadmap. We figured it was fairly self-explanatory, but are happy to make one in the coming days.

In summation, the reports will be released at the same time, bi-weekly (every other week), beginning the nearest Monday to the airdrop completion. The reports will always be released on Monday, at 12:00 EST (for the highest tier members). The plan is to keep releasing those picks indefinitely, and to make Odin into truly the most exclusive, sought after trading group in the world.

Regarding exchanges - we plan to list on IDEX shortly after the airdrop is complete. Ideally, we want ODIN listed on Kucoin, HitBTC, Binance, and Bittrex, but the latter are likely to take more time.

deeltje

Activity: 486
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 04:00:22 PM

Interesting project. Are these tokens simply given out based on buying power? There's no way to currently purchase them because they are just given in the airdrop, right?
earthcoin

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2018, 04:36:04 PM

This is a really cool idea for a project. One thing I am not quite understanding is how the reports work. How will they be created and by who?

A (real) Grass Roots Revolution :: http://www.GetEarthCoin.com >> Get Involved!
scam confirmed (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2018, 05:52:33 PM

Interesting project. Are these tokens simply given out based on buying power? There's no way to currently purchase them because they are just given in the airdrop, right?

Correct, they are given out on current wealth in either ETH or BTC. Our team is in agreement that it seems the only equitable approach.

Also, there is currently no way to purchase ODIN. We will list on IDEX following the airdrop. That will be the first opportunity non-airdrop / bounty campaign participants have to acquire ODIN.

scam confirmed (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2018, 05:54:56 PM

This is a really cool idea for a project. One thing I am not quite understanding is how the reports work. How will they be created and by who?

Not to diminish them, but the reports are "no more" than newsletters. They are issued bi-weekly (every other week) on Monday, at noon EST. They are written by us, and they detail our current analysis of our top coin choice for that report. We want to make it clear that we're not giving out investment advice; rather, just our own personal beliefs. The reports will include TA and FA about each coin, with accompanying rationale.

earthcoin

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2018, 07:29:48 PM

Not to diminish them, but the reports are "no more" than newsletters. They are issued bi-weekly (every other week) on Monday, at noon EST. They are written by us, and they detail our current analysis of our top coin choice for that report. We want to make it clear that we're not giving out investment advice; rather, just our own personal beliefs. The reports will include TA and FA about each coin, with accompanying rationale.

Oh, I see. That's helpful. It could ultimately save people a lot of time in research and analysis while also keeping them up to date on coins. How much later do last reports go out after the first report? For example, how much later will the report go out for silver members?

A (real) Grass Roots Revolution :: http://www.GetEarthCoin.com >> Get Involved!
scam confirmed (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2018, 09:18:43 PM

Oh, I see. That's helpful. It could ultimately save people a lot of time in research and analysis while also keeping them up to date on coins. How much later do last reports go out after the first report? For example, how much later will the report go out for silver members?

Yes - good question. So, our initial (and present) belief is that the information that everyone receives should be identical. This inherently prevents any accusations of misdirection, withholding information, etc. Under this model, the only way to differentiate between different membership levels is by staggering the release of each report. I will reiterate the model here, but do read the "Membership" literature.

So, the Odin report is disclosed every other week, on Monday at noon, EST. Those in the Onyx tier (the highest level of membership) will receive the report exactly at 12:00pm. Those in the tier below (the Platinum tier) will receive the report at 1:00pm; Gold members receive the report at 2:00pm; Silver members receive the report at 3:00pm; finally, Bronze members receive the report at 4:00pm.

Mikanoshi

Activity: 798
Merit: 252

Insane In The Blockchain ⚠

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2018, 12:55:01 AM

we are happy to provide a few links to some of our unadulterated trading records from Bittrex ($350k+ profit per trading session, sometimes in as little as 16 hours).
Use your own trading analysis and make a lot of money, why do you need a trading group? Charity? Grin

P.S. Nice nickname BTW.

mustafa.k786

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 02:41:17 AM

Facebook link is not working
Crypto_Man1212

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 03:04:09 AM

I like this project for many reasons. I think it's good that you guys are honest about what the product is. I think, with a big enough group, you could truly make an impact on the market and I believe it could be profitable for members of all tiers. Have you had a lot of success in getting people to sign up for the airdrops so far?
Dipsomaniac

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 03:18:26 AM

we are happy to provide a few links to some of our unadulterated trading records from Bittrex ($350k+ profit per trading session, sometimes in as little as 16 hours).
Use your own trading analysis and make a lot of money, why do you need a trading group? Charity? Grin

P.S. Nice nickname BTW.

You can absolutely make a lot of money on your own if you actually do the work (many people don't, but that's not important here). I think you are missing a big point. If a large sum of people decided to buy a token...wouldn't that increase the value? Then what if they all dumped it? It would once again change the value of the coin. If you are in this big group then I think you would have a huge advantage.
scorilo

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 03:38:51 AM

Nice. I wish you the best. Hopefully we can see ODIN sending up there with bitcoin and ethereum
Mikanoshi

Activity: 798
Merit: 252

Insane In The Blockchain ⚠

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2018, 02:09:13 PM

If a large sum of people decided to buy a token...wouldn't that increase the value? Then what if they all dumped it? It would once again change the value of the coin. If you are in this big group then I think you would have a huge advantage.
You just described every single pump-and-dump group out there.
Admins buy coin beforehand and then dump on stupid pumpers Smiley
And if you think it's buy & hodl, such forced things never work.

scam confirmed (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2018, 03:33:54 PM

Facebook link is not working

We will investigate.

scam confirmed (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2018, 03:34:32 PM

I am newbie so i cant get in Angry

Maybe the bounty program?

scam confirmed (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2018, 03:37:36 PM

P.S. Nice nickname BTW.

This is a unique opportunity to be the first to build a democratic, unbiased "club". Usually, if something is exclusive, it's also subjective, and usually biased. Amazingly, this model is about as fair as can be.

scam confirmed (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2018, 04:36:29 PM

P.S. Nice nickname BTW.

You can absolutely make a lot of money on your own if you actually do the work (many people don't, but that's not important here). I think you are missing a big point. If a large sum of people decided to buy a token...wouldn't that increase the value? Then what if they all dumped it? It would once again change the value of the coin. If you are in this big group then I think you would have a huge advantage.

We stagger the release of the reports; not everyone receives the report concurrently. The highest membership tier receives the report first, etc, etc.

cryptoknight999121

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 04:51:44 PM

You have to be a junior member? How long should it take?
scam confirmed (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2018, 05:54:40 PM

You have to be a junior member? How long should it take?

I believe there is a thread (if you search for it) that details the different bitcointalk ranking tiers.

Delphinus

Activity: 560
Merit: 112

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 12:39:24 PM

With a username as "Scam Confirmed", you can't be surprised if it is a scam. No team members with other names to post the thread?  Grin

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: