Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 10:34:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 73 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥[ANN][ICO] Welltrado — Global Blockchain-Backed Loans Marketplace🔥  (Read 34948 times)
Eric.Lichmann (OP)

Activity: 240
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 07:27:51 AM
Last edit: March 06, 2018, 07:51:07 AM by Eric.Lichmann

BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
scifilover

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 09:22:02 AM

Good afternoon. What’s the nominal price of the token of this platform?
matthewtalbot

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 09:54:32 AM

Good afternoon. What’s the nominal price of the token of this platform?
$1 USD. but there’re quite good discount at early stages of the ICO.
ilcaramba

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 10:31:29 AM

Hey. What’s the hard cap of this ICO?
Forspareparts

Merit: 100

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 11:02:08 AM

Hey. What’s the hard cap of this ICO?
The maximum amount of the tokens sold is 35 million.
MkrKing

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 01:13:55 PM

Good afternoon. Several platforms at once will be connected to WellTrado. Does this mean that there will be one credit history for all of them?
ptbs

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 01:34:59 PM

The early version of product is already operating today. When is it planned to launch the beta testing of the full version? I’d like to participate in it.
Welltrado

Activity: 4

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 02:24:52 PM

Good afternoon. Several platforms at once will be connected to WellTrado. Does this mean that there will be one credit history for all of them?

Hello, I am an official representative of Welltrado.
Yes, our goal is to connect many platforms to Welltrado. In this case, the investment process for investors will become much faster and easier.
They will be able to reach all loans in a single dashboard; therefore, no need to waste time on registering to many different platforms, passing many KYC procedures. Welltrado will be  "One-stop-shop" for investors to find millions of loans.

Also, by having such "Big data" of loans, we will know the global view about borrowers and risks. Therefore, by cooperating with partnering lending platforms, we will try to improve Risk assessment of loans.
slavonicpl

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 04:52:57 PM

It seems to me that it’s possible to get a loan even in case of negative credit history if you find a right broker. Are u sure that the creditors themselves will be interested in the increase of transparency?
hollybit

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 05:58:09 PM

It seems to me that it’s possible to get a loan even in case of negative credit history if you find a right broker. Are u sure that the creditors themselves will be interested in the increase of transparency?
Yes, of course, this will allow to reduce the rate and attract more potential loaners.
Welltrado_Kim

Activity: 44

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2018, 06:09:06 PM

Thanks for the question.
So just to be clear. The p2p lending business is huge and is in no way limited to "consumer lending" at all. Mortgage loans, Invoice financing, business loans etc. is also a really big part of the space.

Now this "shady broker" scenario, is actually a very legitimate question. It is exactly one of the reasons why we built Welltrado. Because as it works now,  the P2P lending platforms takes the loans themselves, does the rating themselves and puts out their own statistics. Welltrado will keep track of all the loan-data generated through our platform, and thus be able to remove bad seeds.

However we are not cooperating with shady P2P lending platforms. We have no reason to do so. There is loads of legitimate platforms outthere, with proven track records who wants to be a part of the project.
Why - Well the situation in the P2P lending industry is that the demand for investors is huge. As an example - let's take "consumer lending/personal loans". Right now, on average the platforms weed out 3/4 of the loan originators, due to bad credit scores and various other criteria... of the 1/4 that actually make it on the platform - only 19% succeeds in funding. There is simply not enough investors, even to perfectly sound, stable loans with interests hovering around 15-20% in the consumer lending sector. (higher rates can be found in ex. mortgage loans)

Why is this happening? Well that is for another post. If you guys are interested, I'll write it.
Else check out:
www.welltrado.io
Much is explained there.

Hope that you guys, are signing up - and see ya on the telegram.

Kim - Co-founder.
(absolute forum beginner)

slavonicpl

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 06:51:52 PM

Yes, of course, this will allow to reduce the rate and attract more potential loaners.
But how will the rate be reduced? Due to reduce in transaction cost?
Welltrado_Kim

Activity: 44

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2018, 07:04:42 PM

Reduce the "default rate"? Is what I understand.
In that context it is entirely true. Reducing the default rate(amount of loans that fails) is,  by far, the smartest long term strategy for P2P lending platforms, because this attracts better investors.
hollybit

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 07:36:10 PM

Not only. Creditors are unlikely to provide loans to people who’s already got big debts, and they will risk less.
slavonicpl

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 08:44:25 PM

Not only. Creditors are unlikely to provide loans to people who’s already got big debts, and they will risk less.
Anyway I cant understand what’s the impact on the final consumer.
hollybit

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 09:53:58 PM

Anyway I cant understand what’s the impact on the final consumer.
Usually, the percentage rate is calculated in the way allowing the bank to bear minimum losses, and if the possibility of losses is extremely small, the costs can be reduced, too.
superwallet

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 10:35:25 PM

Hey. I’m wondering whether it’ll be possible to create a solution similar to yours but without use of blockchain? Anyway, it’s implementation isnt a cheap procedure.
rosemarie151212

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 11:02:35 PM

Do I understand correctly that the Europeans can invest in loans provided anywhere in the world? If yes, it’s really cool.
nextwalker

Activity: 406

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 12:33:12 AM

Hi. Will I have to be online always in order to confirm an application for a loan? Or will it be possible to automate this process?
holland35

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 06:32:18 AM

Hey there. According to yr WP, the process of consideration of application wont take longer than 2 days. How do u manage to achieve such speed?
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 73 »
  Print  

Jump to: