Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 05:50:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 [67] 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡⚡🚀[ANN][ICO] DEVELOPEO (DEVX) - 4TH INDUSTRIAL REVOLUTION - OPEN SOURCE 🚀⚡⚡  (Read 7673 times)
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2018, 07:09:18 PM

Developeo site is ready with 2F authentication. Thats good, I have not seen any ICO site implemented 2FA. Cool stuff from DEVX team.

Wow talk about a short turn around time, people were asking about this not a week ago and already they added teh 2fa support, this is a really good response to community demands, and considering the projects target of opensource developers, it's good to see their development chops and community response are so good.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 07:26:57 PM

I learnt Presale is starting today here at www.Presale.developeo.com can Developeo team kindly confirm this
It will start today at https://presale.developeo.com
Best

Thanks DEVX for confirmation. Finally they started ICO/presale/sale on their own website. Website looks very simple but impressive. Not too much difficult to understand to newcomers/investors.
Finally its starting from today.... I checked website and its developed very well. But where I can check progress/status of sold tokens and raised funds?

PRESALE STARTS TODAY AT 5PM (GMT)
I am sure that after starting they will put a counter on the side. then we can watch in real time how the revenue grows

I hope there's going to be a big rush... I really want this project to be a success and also take the world by surprise.

Last few hours to left before pre-sales starts. Anyone checked social media followers count for Developeo? I will check shortly, this will give us some idea how many people are interested in DEVX.
Day-by-day their followers on twitter(28.2K) and members on telegram channel(21.6K) are increasing. I am just waiting to check their counter updates.
Yes that is their twitter 28.2k and their english Telegram has (22k) and they also have a Russian Telegram which is still on 300 maybe they should promote that one a little bit.

Now they are very active in social media. That will be the key for success. Lets see how their pre-sales will go on. I am looking forward for good progress this time.

Me too looking forward for the pre-sale to open again that too from their site itself. I completely agree with you that their social media is exploding and that will be shown in their ICO progress for sure. Fingers crossed.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Zombie259

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 07:38:31 PM

Developeo site is ready with 2F authentication. Thats good, I have not seen any ICO site implemented 2FA. Cool stuff from DEVX team.
2F authentication/google authenticator is always keep secure your account. Very less website/ICO are using this security concept.

That is nice to know. 2FA is my favourite method to secure accounts. That is an example how fast The DEVX team react on customer requirements.
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 08:26:39 PM

2F authentication/google authenticator is always keep secure your account. Very less website/ICO are using this security concept.

That is nice to know. 2FA is my favourite method to secure accounts. That is an example how fast The DEVX team react on customer requirements.

Yes, the speed how fast they added 2FA after the community asked for it, is amazing. Really nice to see that the team listens to and works together with the community.
cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 09:08:30 PM

I learnt Presale is starting today here at www.Presale.developeo.com can Developeo team kindly confirm this
Best

Thanks DEVX for confirmation. Finally they started ICO/presale/sale on their own website. Website looks very simple but impressive. Not too much difficult to understand to newcomers/investors.
Finally its starting from today.... I checked website and its developed very well. But where I can check progress/status of sold tokens and raised funds?

PRESALE STARTS TODAY AT 5PM (GMT)
I am sure that after starting they will put a counter on the side. then we can watch in real time how the revenue grows

I hope there's going to be a big rush... I really want this project to be a success and also take the world by surprise.

Last few hours to left before pre-sales starts. Anyone checked social media followers count for Developeo? I will check shortly, this will give us some idea how many people are interested in DEVX.
Day-by-day their followers on twitter(28.2K) and members on telegram channel(21.6K) are increasing. I am just waiting to check their counter updates.
Yes that is their twitter 28.2k and their english Telegram has (22k) and they also have a Russian Telegram which is still on 300 maybe they should promote that one a little bit.

Crazy amount of followers on all of Developeos socials, they have really grown their following, lets hope it reflects in their total token sales. Looking forward to seeing how they do with the new pre sale.

nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 09:11:40 PM

Yes, the speed how fast they added 2FA after the community asked for it, is amazing. Really nice to see that the team listens to and works together with the community.
I remember when someone posted something about developeo should have 2FA and now i am seeing that they have it i am amazed how open minded the team is with idea's from their investors and supporters amazing!
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 09:29:18 PM

They dont want to fail. Thats clearly visible. Also they are making all progress to be extremely successful which I appreciate it. Looking forward for the start of token sales.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 09:34:21 PM

They dont want to fail. Thats clearly visible. Also they are making all progress to be extremely successful which I appreciate it. Looking forward for the start of token sales.

Me too think the same. They learned the lesson already through KICKICO concept earlier. I dont think they can afford another mistake like that. Good luck team.
faulerwilli

Activity: 952
Merit: 140

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 09:44:57 PM

Hello, does anyone know why there is no counter on the homepage? I would like to know how the sale works, and other interested parties are also curious
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 09:53:10 PM

Hello, does anyone know why there is no counter on the homepage? I would like to know how the sale works, and other interested parties are also curious

if it's like a few of the other ICO's i've been involved in, they seem to keep the 'pre-sale' figures hidden till the end, but yeah id like to see how well they're doing also!
Owillz

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 10:01:29 PM

It is a good implementation but yea, there are some ico from the past that have implemented such into their website though. It's just to add an extra layer of security to the website.
cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 10:15:47 PM

if it's like a few of the other ICO's i've been involved in, they seem to keep the 'pre-sale' figures hidden till the end, but yeah id like to see how well they're doing also!

I'm sure they will announce this this amount when it ends, and Developeo were actually very transparent on the KickICO campaign because it had a live counter, confirming their total sales.

utclpn

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 03:33:56 AM

Lots people are not investing in ICO without analysis. Big investors always check about invested account/participants count. But if they not found about sold data/tokens, then might be they will ignore this ICO. So I guess progress bar or counter must be there.
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2018, 04:46:09 AM

Me too think the same. They learned the lesson already through KICKICO concept earlier. I dont think they can afford another mistake like that. Good luck team.

This shows that they are fast in responding to their community and in turn developeo are going to get more and more support from them.
Anilg

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 05:04:43 AM

Best

Maybe that's why its called a private sale that's why i am not seeing progress on the page  Grin learnt it's limited to a particular hardcapped eth amount and once the right amount of investors is reached it's gonna close, smart ones will get in now as it's going to be way cheaper compared to much later

oh its private sale for people and private sale. I misunderstood initially. I have not created account at developeo site, but I will do it after some time.
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 05:09:30 AM

Best

Maybe that's why its called a private sale that's why i am not seeing progress on the page  Grin learnt it's limited to a particular hardcapped eth amount and once the right amount of investors is reached it's gonna close, smart ones will get in now as it's going to be way cheaper compared to much later

I could not see it too. But the contract does not seem active 0xdedd02dd8f7af7418d587c3c2ae67e127a27ec3c

Does this mean there private investors getting the tokens? I am a bit confused.

cryptorani

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 05:20:36 AM

Best

I could not see it too. But the contract does not seem active 0xdedd02dd8f7af7418d587c3c2ae67e127a27ec3c

We need to register first at https://presale.developeo.com. Then only we will see the options for buying as well as current progress also. I have not done the registration till now, so its just my guess.
Cnote328

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 07:17:39 AM

Best

We need to register first at https://presale.developeo.com. Then only we will see the options for buying as well as current progress also. I have not done the registration till now, so its just my guess.

I just registered and logged in, Developeo has provide about 20 different Crypto Currencies as means of payment which i think it's a good strategy, now holders of this crypto can easily partake in the current pre-sale.
Anilg

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 07:21:54 AM

Best

I just registered and logged in, Developeo has provide about 20 different Crypto Currencies as means of payment which i think it's a good strategy, now holders of this crypto can easily partake in the current pre-sale.

That's really good. Do you see token sale progress bar also? How many tokens are there for private sale? I will create my login once I reached home in evening my time.
faulerwilli

Activity: 952
Merit: 140

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 07:28:08 AM

Best

20 different crypto currencies! thats cool. Often you have coins lying around that you actually want to sell. Now you can invest them directly and do not have to do the detour via ETH or BTC. I think that's a very good idea
Pages: « 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 [67] 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 »
  Print  

Jump to: