Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 03:14:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 91 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡⚡🚀[ANN][ICO] DEVELOPEO (DEVX) - 4TH INDUSTRIAL REVOLUTION - OPEN SOURCE 🚀⚡⚡  (Read 7673 times)
Nathan01

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2018, 10:07:37 AM

Developeo team has outline lots of bounty some are; the first Day Bonus %10, First Week Bonus %5 and also extra bonuses up to %50 with 10,000 USD, with all this intensive we would be see lots of investors in coming days kudos team.

How is this going to be structured? Different contracts dropped for each of this bonus level?

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ibininja

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 10:29:30 AM

I like the fact that there is no minimum investment in this project. It gives everyone the chance to be a part of it, unlike many other icos. Now it is up to anyone who doesn't partake

Yea. That's a good strategy that love really well. I dislike it when an ico project coerce me to invest a particular minimum amount of money on their project.
Hahaha! Try not to blame them mate. Every strategy has its ups and downs. Some projects like to set a minimum investment price because of the target they set before sales. I mean; one would prefer to have 100 investors to invest a minimum of $100, than to have 500 investors invest 10$ each into a project. That sort of thing.

It is debatable. there are perks to setting a min contribution amount. However in this stage of Developeo I think it would not make sense setting a min investing this early. The bonus is something to consider though. It is  a huge discount from the ICO price.

Gunny95

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 10:47:46 AM

Nice article on Medium from DTB blogs about the Developeo project: https://medium.com/@dinhtieubinh2003/introduce-the-project-ico-developeo-devx-token-950afedf6418

Fully explains the project and goes into a lot of detail about the several different benefits of Developeo.

A nice little addition to that, there is a brand new article out which they released on twitter about 2 hours ago.

Certainly worth a read, check it out here: https://medium.com/@kickico/developeo-an-open-source-revolution-62cd2fd090c1

I particularly like this part:
The project has a great potential to become an open source development accelerator for every sphere of business and, according to its creators, can even initiate the growth of the Fourth Industrial Revolution.

The necessity of the blockchain application applies for the fourth industrial revolution.

There are many abandoned GitHub projects meant for opensource simply because there is not incentive to keep working on them. Imagine now being rewarded for the contributing. So ya for sure it is an open source development accelerator.

And it is all possible by using the GitHub's API, I am surprised why this project didnt exist before, developers are the engine

The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing
Anilg

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 11:48:53 AM

Hi Everyone

We are glad to see the discussions are picking up the core ideas we built our project on.

As most of you have understood, the project is all about empowering people, with an open-source mindset.

This is a presale; with no minimums or maximums, geared for investors like you.

We started to appear on ICO lists and newsletters are being sent to more investors; please try to join before VC's. We also have a commitment to you; the preICO which will follow the presale will be at least 4x more expensive.

Without the community support, this project means nothing. We want you on-board, with your ideas as well as your financial support.

Many thanks for supporting our project Smiley

you got me:-) I will invest during the day.
I think it's really great what you're up to. This is one of the few projects in which you do not invest because of the bonus but because of the project

I am getting more confident about DEVELOPEO project after reading whitepaper and I am also thinking of investing some amount, If I join now I will be getting multiple x return.
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 12:39:50 PM

Hi Everyone

We are glad to see the discussions are picking up the core ideas we built our project on.

As most of you have understood, the project is all about empowering people, with an open-source mindset.

We started to appear on ICO lists and newsletters are being sent to more investors; please try to join before VC's. We also have a commitment to you; the preICO which will follow the presale will be at least 4x more expensive.

Without the community support, this project means nothing. We want you on-board, with your ideas as well as your financial support.

I think it's really great what you're up to. This is one of the few projects in which you do not invest because of the bonus but because of the project

Yea. But that not withstanding, the bonus and the fact that the price of the token will be 4x more expensive is just one drive that can cause your quickly make your investment decisions.
2taps

Activity: 266
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 01:14:50 PM

Hi Everyone

I am getting more confident about DEVELOPEO project after reading whitepaper and I am also thinking of investing some amount, If I join now I will be getting multiple x return.
DEVELOPEO is doing a good job by adding those bonuses if you invest in it. It causes more investors to be interested in and i think that if they keep doing what they are doing they will succeed.
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2018, 01:22:58 PM

Hi Everyone

DEVELOPEO is doing a good job by adding those bonuses if you invest in it. It causes more investors to be interested in and i think that if they keep doing what they are doing they will succeed.

They are doing a good job by showing their love for their investors.
And any potential investor that sees this will want to take part in this love show.
Everything they have done has been superb.
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 01:28:55 PM

The purpose of Develepeo Bootcamp is to raise highly knowledgeable software developers or potential software developers who are well informed on current practices and on latest technologies. Bootcamp sector has grown and developed due to the current University systems which are unable to raise such high quality and specialized people.

To get into that you need the tokens. the tokens are either obtained from contributions to github or off the exchange. so in many cases you will need to contribute (which acts as practice) to get tokens and in parallel enroll in more courses

Not to mention the discounts involved in owning the tokens for those who intend to enroll in any of the programs, so is of necessity for holders to hodl such a valuable token to a huge project, the impact of which will soon be significant and felt
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 01:47:14 PM

Does anyone know what would happen if the project doesn't reach it's softcap? Would an investor from the KickICO sale get his money back?
DEVX-BeCe74

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2018, 01:54:59 PM

Does anyone know what would happen if the project doesn't reach it's softcap? Would an investor from the KickICO sale get his money back?
Dear All
If softcap is not reached, your ETH is automatically returned to you; so no worries there Wink
Abah007

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 01:56:55 PM

Developeo team has outline lots of bounty some are; the first Day Bonus %10, First Week Bonus %5 and also extra bonuses up to %50 with 10,000 USD, with all this intensive we would be see lots of investors in coming days kudos team.
This sounds good to my ears, DEVELOPEO team always coming up with the best ideas to make this project succeed.. incentives like this speeds up the growth of investors.
faulerwilli

Activity: 952
Merit: 140

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 02:03:34 PM

I would like to invest $ 10,000, unfortunately I do not have that much. I have to settle for the 5% bonus. And with the fact that the price at the ICO will be much more expensive then :-)
cryptorani

Activity: 56

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 02:16:21 PM

Nice article on Medium from DTB blogs about the Developeo project: https://medium.com/@dinhtieubinh2003/introduce-the-project-ico-developeo-devx-token-950afedf6418

Fully explains the project and goes into a lot of detail about the several different benefits of Developeo.

Thanks for sharing the article here. It explains the project in a very good way. This is clearly a very nice project to be part of. Lets see how much investments will be collected in the end. Thats crucial for the project.

Great article with a comprehensible summary (at least for me as a noob) of the Whitepaper. Now I have a better understanding, how the workflow between community members and project managers will look like.

Yes, these articles can do a really good job in summing everything up and can so help to give people a quick overview of the project. But to get a deeper understanding and to learn as much as possible about a project, it's still necessary to go through the Whitepaper.
Yes or you can watch video's from people explaining about the ico i usually do that because reading a whitepaper takes a lot of time and those kind of video's usually summarize the important parts.
Best thing to do is just look trough their website and watch their youtube video. That is what i do and by doing these thing you can collect a lot of information without taking that much time.

yup, always collect more possible info through website and socmed they have, if you really serious going to invest in any project, and i think developeo is one of the good project.

Thanks for sharing this article, it's a detailed summary of what DEVELOPEO has planned out for there investors,  I believe this project will take the leading role in the world.

DEVELOPEO university students will be fully equipped in all the necessary technology and they will be the face of the future.
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 02:18:01 PM

Dear All
If softcap is not reached, your ETH is automatically returned to you; so no worries there Wink

Well, i think is fair enough and thanks for your prompt response, this is one of features i love seeing in any project i invest or intend to invest, without communication, there is no need for any investor to come in, so i must commend you for been responsive
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 02:19:48 PM

Dear All

Well, i think is fair enough and thanks for your prompt response, this is one of features i love seeing in any project i invest or intend to invest, without communication, there is no need for any investor to come in, so i must commend you for been responsive

That is a nice update to see and get confirmed that you will receive all your investment if the softcap is not reached.

Is there any live counter of the current raisings with the ICO.
Hendobox

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 02:32:36 PM

That's a great question mate. You have nothing to worry about because funds will come back to you automatically if soft cap isn't met. However, I think this project will pass that mark by far.
DEVX-BeCe74

Activity: 21

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2018, 02:35:40 PM

Dear All

That is a nice update to see and get confirmed that you will receive all your investment if the softcap is not reached.

Is there any live counter of the current raisings with the ICO.
You can watch it online at https://www.kickico.com/campaigns/56113/developeo-the-future-is-here-special-private-sale-for-kickico and also back our campaign at the same page.
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 02:47:03 PM

So no sane mind would believe that Isle has actually earned profit and after earning profit he began saying bad word

I dont have any clue about what this is about? is this about Developeo project or anything else? It cannot be as it is new ICO and definitely at this moment profit is not expected. Who is this ISLE?
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 02:59:44 PM

Dear All

That's definitely how it usual is. Cause inability to reach softcap means insufficient fund which in turns causes inability to continue working on the project. But we shouldn't really be bothered about that cause we will surely hit the softcap mark and beyond
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 03:56:40 PM

Dear All

That's definitely how it usual is. Cause inability to reach softcap means insufficient fund which in turns causes inability to continue working on the project. But we shouldn't really be bothered about that cause we will surely hit the softcap mark and beyond

Thanks for the clarification. But still long way to go for the completion of pre-sales. I have no doubt about it that it will reach softcap by then. Just wait and see and if you have money for investment, then invest and wait and enjoy.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 91 »
  Print  

Jump to: