Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 06:20:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 91 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡⚡🚀[ANN][ICO] DEVELOPEO (DEVX) - 4TH INDUSTRIAL REVOLUTION - OPEN SOURCE 🚀⚡⚡  (Read 7673 times)
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2018, 04:19:29 PM

Does anyone know what would happen if the project doesn't reach it's softcap? Would an investor from the KickICO sale get his money back?
Dear All
If softcap is not reached, your ETH is automatically returned to you; so no worries there Wink

That's definitely how it usual is. Cause inability to reach softcap means insufficient fund which in turns causes inability to continue working on the project. But we shouldn't really be bothered about that cause we will surely hit the softcap mark and beyond

Thanks for the clarification. But still long way to go for the completion of pre-sales. I have no doubt about it that it will reach softcap by then. Just wait and see and if you have money for investment, then invest and wait and enjoy.

Basically hitting softcqp during preico should be the goal as it secures the project and opens the entire thing up to a lot of possibilities as that triggers the state of being financially viable and opens it up a bit more to the investors who tend to take a wait and see attitude which is many from my  xperience.

It’s good to see the presale going so well so early on

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Nathan01

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2018, 04:19:49 PM

Does anyone know what would happen if the project doesn't reach it's softcap? Would an investor from the KickICO sale get his money back?
Dear All
If softcap is not reached, your ETH is automatically returned to you; so no worries there Wink

Hmmmm... That's a brilliant one shows a lot of confidence in what they are set to deliver but I doubt the softcap will not be reached, the project is quite attractive and productive and has a future application too so my bet is on this

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 04:49:57 PM

Dear All

Hmmmm... That's a brilliant one shows a lot of confidence in what they are set to deliver but I doubt the softcap will not be reached, the project is quite attractive and productive and has a future application too so my bet is on this
I agree they have a lot of confident in their project and we as investors and supporters should too have a lot of confidence how long do you guys think that it will take them to reach their softcap?
cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 05:41:15 PM

Dear All

Hmmmm... That's a brilliant one shows a lot of confidence in what they are set to deliver but I doubt the soft cap will not be reached, the project is quite attractive and productive and has a future application too so my bet is on this

It's nice that they're offering a refund in case the soft cap isn't met but they should be more confident in themselves, soft cap is the bare minimum that Developeo (DEXX) should be reaching, that shouldn't even be up for discussion.

MishaSER

Activity: 1050
Merit: 103

BIB Exchange

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 05:50:05 PM

Hello, I studied your project and very impressed with your plans, this is really what is now needed for the industry. I'm sure the success will be, well, I will participate.

They sure have a good a plan, is not just about the money here but doing something much more for the betterment of lives and averting disaster, yes, i call it disaster because it will surely happen if things are not put in place, so is of utmost importance that this project becomes a reality

I'm completely with you, the future prospects are really dark, if we do not do something. To be honest, I have not thought about the problem with robots and AI yet. And that makes completely different demands on us.
Without Developeo, I probably would not have thought about it for a long time. Not only will I participate in the ICO, but I will visit their universities afterwards

Ya its more and more eye opening as time goes on, just look around at things like the amazon shopping store, and realize how quickly millions of jobs will enventually disappear, it's been coming a long time, self checkout has been in the EU for years, things like mcdonalds where you order from a screen instead of a person are just steps towards the future where most menial jobs will go away, its just a fact of the future. It is more reason than ever to learn to program and get involved in less low skill jobs as the low skill jobs are being automated away.
Guys, I fully agree with you, so that the crypto currency can develop it is necessary to get rid of low-paid jobs. In order to work for the advancement of mankind.

███     WHITEPAPER  |    TELEGRAM    ███      BiB Exchange      ███     TWITTER     |   INSTAGRAM     ███
S e t   O f f   t h e   W e b 3   G e n e r a t i o n   N o w
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 06:23:09 PM

Dear All

Hmmmm... That's a brilliant one shows a lot of confidence in what they are set to deliver but I doubt the soft cap will not be reached, the project is quite attractive and productive and has a future application too so my bet is on this

It's nice that they're offering a refund in case the soft cap isn't met but they should be more confident in themselves, soft cap is the bare minimum that Developeo (DEXX) should be reaching, that shouldn't even be up for discussion.

This is indeed really good news. That means even if you invest this early in the KickICO sale, you don't have the risk of losing your investment if the project doesn't reach the softcap.
Zombie259

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 06:27:31 PM

Dear All

That is true. A project like Developeo should reach the softcap effortlessly. Even if it should not be achieved, you have no risk by the refund.

ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 06:32:02 PM

Dear All

This is indeed really good news. That means even if you invest this early in the KickICO sale, you don't have the risk of losing your investment if the project doesn't reach the softcap.

Its too early to discuss about refunds. Its still long way to go for pre-sales closure. We have to just wait and see what happens. DEVX is not a bad project at all. It will pick up steam soon.
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 07:47:49 PM

Dear All

That is true. A project like Developeo should reach the softcap effortlessly. Even if it should not be achieved, you have no risk by the refund.

Sotcap will be reached easily. No doubt about it. Time is the factor. We dont know when the push will come. If it happens, It will not take much time. Lets wait and see.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 07:55:55 PM

Dear All

Its too early to discuss about refunds. Its still long way to go for pre-sales closure. We have to just wait and see what happens. DEVX is not a bad project at all. It will pick up steam soon.

Yes this is my sentiments exactly this is only the pre-sale stage of the ICO as well, so there is a long way to go and I think they will easily reach their hard cap.

phantam

Activity: 546

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2018, 08:15:53 PM

Dear All

Basically thats the beauty of these type of presales, it's a secure safe way for crypto investors to invest with developers and be somewhat safe that the money will only really get used once the project gets to the point that its financial viable. Which in the end is what everone wants to see. The idea is solid, the team is solid, they seem to be responding well, and growth seems to be going steady.

They've already raised 10% of their entire presale, in a matter of a couple days, with very little advertising, i hope they can get the word out more, i've already told some of the opensource teams that i know about it.
Zombie259

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 08:43:46 PM

Dear All

Basically thats the beauty of these type of presales, it's a secure safe way for crypto investors to invest with developers and be somewhat safe that the money will only really get used once the project gets to the point that its financial viable. Which in the end is what everone wants to see. The idea is solid, the team is solid, they seem to be responding well, and growth seems to be going steady.

They've already raised 10% of their entire presale, in a matter of a couple days, with very little advertising, i hope they can get the word out more, i've already told some of the opensource teams that i know about it.

10% of softcap after 3 days is quite good. The project just started and the promotion is just starting.Indeed there is no need to talk about refund.
Kevinbind

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 08:51:37 PM

Deadley in a team - half of the way towards success is behind! =) I am so damn tired about revolutions, but this one seems good
Gunny95

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 08:57:55 PM

https://www.kickico.com/campaigns/56113/developeo-the-future-is-here-special-private-sale-for-kickico

The kickico campaign is a good move and the whole developeo's kickico profile looks quite good

The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 09:31:05 PM

https://www.kickico.com/campaigns/56113/developeo-the-future-is-here-special-private-sale-for-kickico

The kickico campaign is a good move and the whole developeo's kickico profile looks quite good
Yes it indeed is you can get all the information about this project also there i did not know that the team will get 25 million tokens and it also has amazing video's explaining about the project.
Cnote328

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 10:46:54 PM
Last edit: March 22, 2018, 11:27:33 PM by Cnote328

I was scrolling through Developeo website and i noticed a vacancy, Developeo plans to hire a  Blockchain Enthusiast who is passionate, crazy and driven people to help them.
Anilg

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 01:34:52 AM

Dear All

The way pre-sale is moving for DEVELOPEO, I dont think there will be such requirement. Already 10% token sold in pre-sale and still 36+ days to go.
ibininja

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 05:08:48 AM

Dear All

That's definitely how it usual is. Cause inability to reach softcap means insufficient fund which in turns causes inability to continue working on the project. But we shouldn't really be bothered about that cause we will surely hit the softcap mark and beyond

I advise the team to search for investors as a backup plan to the pre-sale. I really think the incentive to contribute to github is a great step forward in the open source community, I hope to this implemented.

cryptorani

Activity: 56

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 05:11:55 AM

Dear All

I know its too early to discuss about refunds, but investor will be always interested in T&C of any project just in case things not worked. Current crypto market is still not recovering at full speed, but DEVELOPEO Pre-sale going at good speed.
DEVX-BeCe74

Activity: 21

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2018, 05:15:26 AM

Dear All

I advise the team to search for investors as a backup plan to the pre-sale. I really think the incentive to contribute to github is a great step forward in the open source community, I hope to this implemented.
Dear All
Talks are in progress with potential investors as well, as you have suggested. I would like to thank you all for trying to support our project.
Best
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 91 »
  Print  

Jump to: