Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 08:46:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 91 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡⚡🚀[ANN][ICO] DEVELOPEO (DEVX) - 4TH INDUSTRIAL REVOLUTION - OPEN SOURCE 🚀⚡⚡  (Read 7673 times)
Zombie259

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 04:37:03 PM

For admissions, potential students will need the DEVX Token for admissions. Hence, Developeo getting back the DEVX Token in return for the studying oppurtunity. This alone will make Developeo token some sort of value.

This particular application is having huge potential. Think about how many students are entering colleges and or for higher studies. The implementation takes huge effort but once its done, Developeo will become huge.

Will there be any fixed fee for admission? I mean I expect DEVX tokens value to fluctuate daily due to trading at exchange. So if admission Fee will be in DEVX tokens then how fee will be calculated?

I think the fee will be locked in DEVX but can not say for sure, but this would make sense and is also useful to define support lines of the token's value when listed on exchanges

I don't completely understand this concept. What will happen if the price of tokens is low? Do they have to use more tokens to cover the maximum or the price is fixed in number of DEVX tokens?

I also don't understand this concept, but the DEVX holders even the Dev and Team members have no interest that the price is low, so normally this shouldn't be a risk for the investors.
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 05:13:49 PM

For admissions, potential students will need the DEVX Token for admissions. Hence, Developeo getting back the DEVX Token in return for the studying oppurtunity. This alone will make Developeo token some sort of value.

This particular application is having huge potential. Think about how many students are entering colleges and or for higher studies. The implementation takes huge effort but once its done, Developeo will become huge.

Will there be any fixed fee for admission? I mean I expect DEVX tokens value to fluctuate daily due to trading at exchange. So if admission Fee will be in DEVX tokens then how fee will be calculated?

I think the fee will be locked in DEVX but can not say for sure, but this would make sense and is also useful to define support lines of the token's value when listed on exchanges

I don't completely understand this concept. What will happen if the price of tokens is low? Do they have to use more tokens to cover the maximum or the price is fixed in number of DEVX tokens?

I also don't understand this concept, but the DEVX holders even the Dev and Team members have no interest that the price is low, so normally this shouldn't be a risk for the investors.

When Developeo gets the DEVX Token back  in return for the studying opportunity, will they also sell coins directly on their website to bring them back into circulation?
gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2018, 05:49:26 PM

I just read this on the homepage:

HARDCORE EDUCATION
[Bootcamps & University]
Never-seen-before type of intensity with a future-proof practical and fun.

So they do not call it bootcamp for nothing :-) I'm really curious and hopefully will be able to visit a bootcamp. I just hope there are also camps for beginners like me

So great.. The boot camp are so going to be bad ass with the way developeo are taking the project seriously... I would love to attend one of those bootcamps too.
Hendobox

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 05:53:22 PM

When Developeo gets the DEVX Token back  in return for the studying opportunity, will they also sell coins directly on their website to bring them back into circulation?
What is more, the graduates will be part of the Developeo Marketplace, which addresses the need for access to skilled tech talent
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 06:09:55 PM

Me too think that the fees will be fixed in DEVX tokens. Otherwise it would like the process very complicated. Since it should be used by many people, the whole process should be easy to adapt by everyone.
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2018, 06:18:46 PM

I can't find specficiations on that but i'd imagine they would, asthey need to have some form o loop system to continue circulating the tokens, unless they get burned which would drive up value, but i would imagine in a system like this they have some way to recirculate the coins into the ecosystem to be used by prospective students again. Hopefully a dev will confirm
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 06:20:24 PM

HARDCORE EDUCATION
[Bootcamps & University]

So they do not call it bootcamp for nothing :-) I'm really curious and hopefully will be able to visit a bootcamp. I just hope there are also camps for beginners like me

Bootcamps are extremely interesting and also very efficient. Where is this happening? I mean in which country they are organizing such bootcamps? Who are all eligible to participate in such camps?

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 07:19:20 PM

HARDCORE EDUCATION
[Bootcamps & University]

Bootcamps are extremely interesting and also very efficient. Where is this happening? I mean in which country they are organizing such bootcamps? Who are all eligible to participate in such camps?

So basically, Developeo won't just be online but they are also doing a bootcamp?, that's sweet. i see this as a means of communication as people tend to believe in what they can see, as this create trust which strengthens the need and objective of which this project was created in the first place
Gunny95

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 07:21:49 PM

Does anyone know why Developeo is not a lot active on their twitter i just went to it and i saw that they do not post a lot they should do it because they have a lot of followers and can get a lot of investors through social media.

I've asked myself about that often. Twitter is a great thing to promote a project like this.
Since I believe in this project very much, and I want it to be successful, I write myself tweets from time to time. Maybe it helps
I think they need to do something about their tweet rates as soon as possible. Twitter is not a platform to be taking likely, especially when you have a good number of followers

I agree, developeo has quite alot of information to share, Twitter is an ideal platform for those purposes

The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 07:33:44 PM

Does anyone know why Developeo is not a lot active on their twitter i just went to it and i saw that they do not post a lot they should do it because they have a lot of followers and can get a lot of investors through social media.

I've asked myself about that often. Twitter is a great thing to promote a project like this.
Since I believe in this project very much, and I want it to be successful, I write myself tweets from time to time. Maybe it helps
I think they need to do something about their tweet rates as soon as possible. Twitter is not a platform to be taking likely, especially when you have a good number of followers

I agree, developeo has quite alot of information to share, Twitter is an ideal platform for those purposes

Me too agree on this. They definitely need to improve on social media presence and frequency of updates. Social media presence can do wonders when ICO is open.
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 07:53:10 PM

Me too agree on this. They definitely need to improve on social media presence and frequency of updates. Social media presence can do wonders when ICO is open.

After the announcement today that Twitter/Facebook are banning crypto related ads, would this mean that Developeo isn't allowed to tweet about their project anymore? I still don't know what these bans mean actually.
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 07:54:26 PM

They can also do a lot of things that other ico's do not do like start their own channel on Discord? or even slack for the change it will be different and attract different kind of people.
Zombie259

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 08:01:42 PM

That is indeed a deficit, they need to improve their social media presence, but maybe they are working on big news and they will spread them in the near future.
2taps

Activity: 266
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 08:07:32 PM

On the developeo website it says that they will have done 120 bootcamps in 5 years. This is quite a lot of bootcamps so a lot of programmers can learn from them and is a good advertisement for this project.
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 08:28:21 PM

On the developeo website it says that they will have done 120 bootcamps in 5 years. This is quite a lot of bootcamps so a lot of programmers can learn from them and is a good advertisement for this project.

For a 120 bootcamp in 5 years. That's to say they will be having an average of 24 camps per annual. And a year is made up of 12 months. Meaning 2 bootcamps per month. Does this really look good?? I mean from the team's point of view, won't it be too stressful for them?
cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 09:07:12 PM

I really don't know why they decided to take their Twitter account updates with a slack hand. Twitter really can help to a large extent with disseminating Informations fast across to potential investors.

Yeah it's a good way of keeping investors updated about the project however maybe they haven't been so busy because the team are being active in other areas, such as development or answering investors queries, attending meetings, etc..

Speaking of Twitter and developeo ICO, surprisingly I came across a news last saying Twitter is placing a ban on ico ads and such. Won't this affect present ICOs depending on twitter for sharing informations?
Why would they place a ban on ico ads? I don't see any reason why they should do that. But i think there will come something in the place of this.

Because there is a trend now for scam artists to run fake ICO's and use Twitter and Facebook to advertise their schemes to hundreds of thousands of people, obviously this is good news to protect investors.

However it's REALLY bad news for brand new honest ICO's as they can no longer use some of the most popular social media/news websites to advertise their projects.

Abah007

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 09:24:20 PM

For a 120 bootcamp in 5 years. That's to say they will be having an average of 24 camps per annual. And a year is made up of 12 months. Meaning 2 bootcamps per month. Does this really look good?? I mean from the team's point of view, won't it be too stressful for them?

I think having two bootcamps in a month wouldn't be a bad one, how about a situation were you don't​ get to meet up, you definitely have a preference.
cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 09:50:53 PM

It might be stressful to start off with but with expansion they will surely expand the size of their team, then they will be able to handle the amount of courses they are running, especially as it will be extremely profitable.

Anilg

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 01:54:19 AM

Looks like people still have lot of confusion over the admission fee. I think we should wait for official answer from DEVELOPEO team. Only they can solve this confusion Smiley
cryptorani

Activity: 56

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 02:07:31 AM

HARDCORE EDUCATION
[Bootcamps & University]

They plan to teach new technologies, so I think they will start from basic only. And they might be developing syllabus in such way that even a fresher can join.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 91 »
  Print  

Jump to: