Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 02:04:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡⚡🚀[ANN][ICO] DEVELOPEO (DEVX) - 4TH INDUSTRIAL REVOLUTION - OPEN SOURCE 🚀⚡⚡  (Read 7673 times)
Zombie259

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 12:15:19 PM

a normal thing when pre-sales projects do not reach a soft hat. and would you think that every project is always for the first time achieves this? Of course not because it depends from the hard work of dev manager

Yes i can agree with you but the DEVX team is very active and made a lot of progress so far. This is why i think that this project will surely reach the softcap.

I can imagine that the Team is working very hard and that they are still in discusisions with a lot of big investors. But they and the KICKICO platform should be more active in social media and spread all the news.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 12:35:21 PM

Looks like the kickico campaign is going to fall asleep after a good start.
Have my Twitter follower again referred to the project. We all should spread the word to help developeo

I have tried engaging developeo on telegram but it seems over there too they ain't responding, they would need a lot of quality team work help at the moment, I still believe in this project because of what they are set to achieve

I remember having a conversation with the dev few days before their sales started, I talked to him about his Twitter account dormancy and he said they were going to fix all social media Dormancy when the ICO sales starts.

But why are they only intensifying their social media presence for the main-ICO? Wouldn't it make more sense to advertise the Kick-sale with it's special bonus?
Zombie259

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 01:09:26 PM

Have my Twitter follower again referred to the project. We all should spread the word to help developeo

I have tried engaging developeo on telegram but it seems over there too they ain't responding, they would need a lot of quality team work help at the moment, I still believe in this project because of what they are set to achieve

I remember having a conversation with the dev few days before their sales started, I talked to him about his Twitter account dormancy and he said they were going to fix all social media Dormancy when the ICO sales starts.

But why are they only intensifying their social media presence for the main-ICO? Wouldn't it make more sense to advertise the Kick-sale with it's special bonus?

That is one point that confuses me too. It looks like that they only advertise the Main sale and not KICKICO sale. Maybe is the commission to high.
girib1684

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 01:18:47 PM

One week ago I checked ICO progress, was shown 10% raised yet. When checked today, same count I can see there. If they are still receiving funds from investors then why that page is not refreshing?
Abah007

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 01:51:28 PM

The demand for talented engineers is ever-growing, open-source projects are growing in big numbers. Open-source has become the dominant software development method. I'm glad I'm a part to this project.
This project will have bootcamps for people who are interested in programming. So this can be a good thing for both DEVX and the students because this team will probably get more attention and the students can learn stuff at their bootcamps.

is this bootcamp meant for experienced programmer to become better or also for beginners? if it is for all, then do they have separate sessions based on their levels? Where exactly these bootcamps will happen? online?
The bootcamp is meant for everyone, those who have experience and want to seek extra knowledge and also for beginners, and there is an online section.
Hendobox

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 01:56:38 PM

It is good to know that there is no minimums. KYC will/can be asked by KICKICO at the end of the campaign depending on the amount.
Anilg

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 02:19:52 PM

The demand for talented engineers is ever-growing, open-source projects are growing in big numbers. Open-source has become the dominant software development method. I'm glad I'm a part to this project.
This project will have bootcamps for people who are interested in programming. So this can be a good thing for both DEVX and the students because this team will probably get more attention and the students can learn stuff at their bootcamps.

is this bootcamp meant for experienced programmer to become better or also for beginners? if it is for all, then do they have separate sessions based on their levels? Where exactly these bootcamps will happen? online?

In todays digital world I think they should have online bootcamp so that many people can take advantage of this training program.
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2018, 02:20:58 PM

That's a bad approach are they afraid that this sale might overshadow the other main sales.
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2018, 03:36:27 PM

That's a bad approach are they afraid that this sale might overshadow the other main sales.

I doubt it’s that i think it’s just a small team and their trying to scale up as they are basically shifting the entire ico process around and as such I imagine they will need to do a lot of restructuring to handle the demands on marketing and communications that is needed going into a full blown ico process
cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 04:18:01 PM

Difficult time for the Developeo ICO pre-sale to start, the KickICO numbers are not very good. But if you look at all the projects on there none of them are doing that well. People are worried and thats why people are not investing as much as before, also KYC is a lot more stringent nowadays and less people are becoming eligible to invest in ICOs.

I hope we see a change in fortunes soon and a bit more bullish activity in the market.

cryptorani

Activity: 56

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 04:34:35 PM

Yes,  kickico campaign is not moving. I still see only 10% token sold since last few days. Is it due to current situation with crypto market or something else?
phantam

Activity: 546

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2018, 05:16:16 PM

Yes,  kickico campaign is not moving. I still see only 10% token sold since last few days. Is it due to current situation with crypto market or something else?

THTey are having issues with kickico it’s one of the reasons it’s stalled to my knowledge the team I believe is talking about dumping kickico as they keep having issues with it. I’d just think they should switch to a standard managed ico and skip the issues some third party platforms like kickico can end up causing. I guess we will see what the team comes up with
Cnote328

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 05:20:03 PM

Difficult time for the Developeo ICO pre-sale to start, the KickICO numbers are not very good. But if you look at all the projects on there none of them are doing that well. People are worried and thats why people are not investing as much as before, also KYC is a lot more stringent nowadays and less people are becoming eligible to invest in ICOs.

I hope we see a change in fortunes soon and a bit more bullish activity in the market.

I think the poor performance of ICO's is due to the constant down trend of the market, most people who would have invested in these ICO's got their funds tied up. I believe once the market gets better we should we see high influx of investors. As regards to Developeo project i believe the pre-sale will be a successful one with the feature they plan to develop i feel investors will look above the current market and see what Developeo project offers.
cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 05:21:18 PM

THTey are having issues with kickico it’s one of the reasons it’s stalled to my knowledge the team I believe is talking about dumping kickico as they keep having issues with it. I’d just think they should switch to a standard managed ico and skip the issues some third party platforms like kickico can end up causing. I guess we will see what the team comes up with

That's true but it might be expensive to get out of the contract/deal they have in place with kickICO for promoting their pre-sale, either way they need to make a decision soon.

Gunny95

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 05:54:37 PM

a normal thing when pre-sales projects do not reach a soft hat. and would you think that every project is always for the first time achieves this? Of course not because it depends from the hard work of dev manager

Yes i can agree with you but the DEVX team is very active and made a lot of progress so far. This is why i think that this project will surely reach the softcap.

I too think that the softcap will be at least met but hardcap is not very certain given the market situation. The social outreach is done very well by DEVX

The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 06:07:20 PM

Dear All
Many thanks for your support so far. A few updates on our side:

We are not sleeping, I mean literally, the team is working so hard to get more investors on board.
With the recent bans on ICO's and fluctuations in the market, this is not an easy task as you might imagine.
Discussions with some big investors continue, we will let you know when we have good news to share.

Thank you again, without your support this project means nothing to us Smiley

Thanks for the update and i'm sure this will put a lot of speculations to rest, just like i stated earlier, the DEVX team have been active in terms of communication and i understand that the fluctuations must have shaken a lot of individuals but hopefully, the dust will soon settle

Good to see the updates from DEVX team. I think we will hear some good news/update soon. But what kind of ICO ban is there? Where I can check more details?

Yea and is funny the way people react to things, some people don't follow the thread and they jump to the last page to render comments that can't be justified, i implore the community to please make their findings first before dropping comments that may cause FUD, like i usually say, protect your investment
utclpn

Activity: 70

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 06:09:57 PM

One week ago I checked ICO progress, was shown 10% raised yet. When checked today, same count I can see there. If they are still receiving funds from investors then why that page is not refreshing?
Is that because of market position? Or may be they not updated yet their counter/progress bar. Might be they are getting funds from investors. Lots lots possibility may have.
gee777

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2018, 06:23:42 PM

Dear All
Many thanks for your support so far. A few updates on our side:

We are not sleeping, I mean literally, the team is working so hard to get more investors on board.
With the recent bans on ICO's and fluctuations in the market, this is not an easy task as you might imagine.
Discussions with some big investors continue, we will let you know when we have good news to share.

Thank you again, without your support this project means nothing to us Smiley

Thanks for the update and i'm sure this will put a lot of speculations to rest, just like i stated earlier, the DEVX team have been active in terms of communication and i understand that the fluctuations must have shaken a lot of individuals but hopefully, the dust will soon settle

Good to see the updates from DEVX team. I think we will hear some good news/update soon. But what kind of ICO ban is there? Where I can check more details?

Yea and is funny the way people react to things, some people don't follow the thread and they jump to the last page to render comments that can't be justified, i implore the community to please make their findings first before dropping comments that may cause FUD, like i usually say, protect your investment

Refreshing update at least something to hold onto and a little hope that we can see developeo sales going somewhere in the future.
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 08:00:45 PM

The current market might have an influence in the sales but I also think some more marketing and word spreading is highly needed In order for this to be able to push through this period.
Nathan01

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2018, 08:06:44 PM

Standard bootcamp cost of per student around 11.5K USD. Whole bootcamp is projected to bring at least $1.3M in revenue, of which 20% will be distributed to the reward pool/instructors in DEVX tokens. Additionally there will be a 15% bootcamp discount on payments with the DEVX tokens itself.

There is a reward system in place... Cool... but what kind of reward are they looking at? Holders reward or holders with high number of DEVX token? They should make it clear and also can an external instructor who is proficient in blockchain development also apply as an instructor too?

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 »
  Print  

Jump to: