Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 04:45:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡⚡🚀[ANN][ICO] DEVELOPEO (DEVX) - 4TH INDUSTRIAL REVOLUTION - OPEN SOURCE 🚀⚡⚡  (Read 7673 times)
cryptorani

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 03:37:13 PM

Artificial Intelligence, Blockchain, Neural Networks, Deep Learning, Data Science, Data Art, FullStack Coding, AR/VR,  Smartwears, Future Banking, Future Healthcare and more. Lots of good features in DEVELOPEO. Hope to see good response for DEVX tokens.

Personally I’m most anxious to see news on the development of the certification network and the boot camps. I mean the idea of a closed loop system for developers to also gain tangible real world developer certifications and boot camps that will be able to improve the open source infrastructure

I think we have to wait for sometime to see the development, as we still in early stage of ICO/token sale, DEVX team still dont have the required fund to start development

I have one question, what will happen in case of softcap is not reached? They need to cancel the project? And this means project work can not be start until softcap is reached?

If the softcaps are not reached, all paid investments are repaid. This means that the project will not start then. Unless they find new investors by other means. But I'm actually convinced that they will reach the softcap and we will all be able to visit a bootcamp once

Thanks for your reply! I also believe Developeo will reach softcap and will get more than softcap. But we still have to wait till softcap to reach so that actual project work can start

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 03:50:28 PM

Warren Buffett lately said that AI could be "enormously disruptive." "I would certainly think [AI] would result in significantly less employment." he added.

Thats indeed true. However if you want to work with AI, people needs to develop it. So till that point there will be lot more opportunities in AI. It might take 10-15 years to become everything controlled by AI.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
doudou000

Activity: 121

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 03:54:00 PM

For Developers, the Industry
and the Humanity.

Nice ambition! Let us hope that the project will be carried out in accordance with its description.
utclpn

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 03:55:23 PM

I can't seem to find information on Token total supply anywhere... Can someone avail it for me please

Hard Cap = 480,000,000 DEVX TOKENS 

600,000,000 DEVX Tokens TOTAL SUPPLY

I found it on the whitepaper, page 31 & 32: https://www.developeo.com/DevWhitepaper.pdf

Thank you, I also have the white paper but can't understand why it's showing error... Thanks for the information once again I had search kickico but couldn't get it maybe I was looking in the wrong place
Mine have just little confusion here. Where we check progress of ICO? And how much fund they received yet?

Up to now, the only ICO for Developeo is on the KICKICO platform. They have earned about 53,7 ETH so far. You can check it on their website. https://www.kickico.com/de/campaigns/56113/developeo-the-future-is-here-special-private-sale-for-kickico
Thanks Zombie259. This link will help me and other investors to track status of ICO progress. seems to be sold 10% and raised 53.7. Its not a bad.
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 04:03:53 PM

I can't seem to find information on Token total supply anywhere... Can someone avail it for me please

I found it on the whitepaper, page 31 & 32: https://www.developeo.com/DevWhitepaper.pdf

Such an active thread where no questions remain unanswered for long, You can also visit Developeo telegram group they have very active  admins there.
https://t.me/developeo

Yeah everyone is very eager to help eachother out and answer questions. I like the Developeo project and I want to make sure as many people know about DEVx as possible.

Cnote328

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 04:14:52 PM

Artificial Intelligence, Blockchain, Neural Networks, Deep Learning, Data Science, Data Art, FullStack Coding, AR/VR,  Smartwears, Future Banking, Future Healthcare and more. Lots of good features in DEVELOPEO. Hope to see good response for DEVX tokens.

Personally I’m most anxious to see news on the development of the certification network and the boot camps. I mean the idea of a closed loop system for developers to also gain tangible real world developer certifications and boot camps that will be able to improve the open source infrastructure

I think we have to wait for sometime to see the development, as we still in early stage of ICO/token sale, DEVX team still dont have the required fund to start development

I have one question, what will happen in case of softcap is not reached? They need to cancel the project? And this means project work can not be start until softcap is reached?

This was already answered by the team. They will return all the investment they collected till that point in time. But still they have time and they will for sure hit the softcap target.

If i may ask why all the questions about if softcap isn't reached? Developeo is a good project with great propects, i feel we should be more focused on how to help spread the word about this project as investors i think we owe that to the team.

I agree with you. But the information what would happen if the softcap isn't reached somehow is important nevertheless. And for an investor knowing that his funds would be returned to him if this happens, can really be the tipping point for his decision to invest.

True, i have been following Developeo for some time and i have come to trust the team they shown sincerity in all their doings that's why by default i know my funds are safe.
gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2018, 04:16:06 PM

This was already answered by the team. They will return all the investment they collected till that point in time. But still they have time and they will for sure hit the softcap target.

If i may ask why all the questions about if softcap isn't reached? Developeo is a good project with great propects, i feel we should be more focused on how to help spread the word about this project as investors i think we owe that to the team.

I agree with you. But the information what would happen if the softcap isn't reached somehow is important nevertheless. And for an investor knowing that his funds would be returned to him if this happens, can really be the tipping point for his decision to invest.

It is actually very important but not necessary.. That's saying u like the project but you don't believe in it.. And as we have seen from the kickico sale he might be worried what will happen to his investment.
Gunny95

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 04:42:55 PM

It is actually very important but not necessary.. That's saying u like the project but you don't believe in it.. And as we have seen from the kickico sale he might be worried what will happen to his investment.

I dont think I can recall an ICO not offering refund in the unlikely event of a failed investment, refunding is pretty standard and not much to be impressed about, imo

The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing
Zombie259

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 04:55:12 PM

Just saw todays Twitter post from Developeo. "$8.15 billion. That’s the amount global investors staked in Edtech companies in the first 10 months of 2017."
Unbelievable how big the nextgenlearning market is.
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 05:40:30 PM

Just saw todays Twitter post from Developeo. "$8.15 billion. That’s the amount global investors staked in Edtech companies in the first 10 months of 2017."

Great statistic to see on the front of there twitter social media, will reach out to many people especially if the community shows there support.

A big update due with what they have achieved in the last 2 weeks.
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 05:53:52 PM

Great statistic to see on the front of there twitter social media, will reach out to many people especially if the community shows there support.

Thats a good number to flash in their social media. Still why the token sale of DEVX is going slow. What is going wrong or make things go slow for DEVX?

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Abah007

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 06:31:02 PM

Thats a good number to flash in their social media. Still why the token sale of DEVX is going slow. What is going wrong or make things go slow for DEVX?
Wow! Amazing stat, this kind of updates on there social media platform will definitely play a huge role in this project, it increases the influx of investors to participate.
phantam

Activity: 546

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2018, 06:55:20 PM

Wow! Amazing stat, this kind of updates on there social media platform will definitely play a huge role in this project, it increases the influx of investors to participate.

That’s a hell of a market to get tapped into and considering we’re talking about a huge market that’s growing not shrinking. In the future it will be interesting to see how a project like this could have the legs Togo very far. Open source dev is something that grows year after year look at kubernetes a opensource project that has. Grown into a massive enterprise used by all the big tech giants and opensource is only getting bigger
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 06:57:25 PM

I agree but we should just wait and see how everything goes maybe they already have a strategy but waited for a while i think they can easily hit their softcap.
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 07:04:05 PM

I agree but we should just wait and see how everything goes maybe they already have a strategy but waited for a while i think they can easily hit their softcap.

We are currently just in the pre-presale phase. The main-ICO will be finished in August. There is still a lot of time for Developeo to reach its softcap.
Nathan01

Activity: 728

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2018, 08:02:46 PM

Thank you, I also have the white paper but can't understand why it's showing error... Thanks for the information once again I had search kickico but couldn't get it maybe I was looking in the wrong place
Mine have just little confusion here. Where we check progress of ICO? And how much fund they received yet?

Up to now, the only ICO for Developeo is on the KICKICO platform. They have earned about 53,7 ETH so far. You can check it on their website. https://www.kickico.com/de/campaigns/56113/developeo-the-future-is-here-special-private-sale-for-kickico

That's very far from the softcap it's at 10% but hopefully it should go beyond that with time

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 08:23:43 PM

there one can only hope that developeo gets a big piece of this cake
I would be very happy as an investor :-)
But I see a big future, their plan seems plausible and easy to implement. Now I'm just waiting for them to tell us the partner universities
Gunny95

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 08:24:06 PM

That's very far from the softcap it's at 10% but hopefully it should go beyond that with time

Indeed the main sale is somewhere in August so plenty time for the sale to go and I also think the market will look better by then

The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 08:43:41 PM

I referred to this post from the telegram channel: https://t.me/developeo/32961 "Sale for the community only ends in 2-3 days and the first investors presale will be open to the public on our own website "

Community Sale has confused me, probably the sale registered user ends and from Monday can anyone buy? sorry, i am tired and my brain doesn't work when i am tired:-)

Same here, its difficult to understand whats going on. Hope DEVX team give us detailed information and solve this confusion shortly.
Yeah, Anilg is right. But they should update/inform on social network with all details before lots fund they received from investors.

The Developeo Team has announced news about partnerships and some updates about what happend in the past 2 weeks. Just check their Twitter account.  https://twitter.com/Developeo/status/980068536906403840

It's good to see a team stay active and uptodate on social media and twitter as such. Very good effective way to get publicity and helps build a bigger community, especially when you are providing good updates and showing your expansion and potential!
Finally developeo has updated news about partnership. Means now this is not a Rumer or scam. They should keep active on social media and have to be update news so at least investors should their activities.

Good, that's how it should be, is of necessity that any information or update that comes should be updated or communicated by the team itself to guarantee authenticity and create that needed trust that the community seeks, scams are everywhere and the guidance of the team will always be needed
cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 09:21:44 PM

Yeah it's not a fantastic start and I really think the KickICO platform pre-ICO hasn't helped at all, I would really advise against projects using their services in the future.

I think Developeo need to set up their own ICO sale on their own website, this looks way more legitimate and professional.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 »
  Print  

Jump to: