Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:22:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡⚡🚀[ANN][ICO] DEVELOPEO (DEVX) - 4TH INDUSTRIAL REVOLUTION - OPEN SOURCE 🚀⚡⚡  (Read 7673 times)
Abah007

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 09:28:42 PM

Artificial Intelligence, Blockchain, Neural Networks, Deep Learning, Data Science, Data Art, FullStack Coding, AR/VR,  Smartwears, Future Banking, Future Healthcare and more. Lots of good features in DEVELOPEO. Hope to see good response for DEVX tokens.

Personally I’m most anxious to see news on the development of the certification network and the boot camps. I mean the idea of a closed loop system for developers to also gain tangible real world developer certifications and boot camps that will be able to improve the open source infrastructure

I think we have to wait for sometime to see the development, as we still in early stage of ICO/token sale, DEVX team still dont have the required fund to start development

I have one question, what will happen in case of softcap is not reached? They need to cancel the project? And this means project work can not be start until softcap is reached?

This was already answered by the team. They will return all the investment they collected till that point in time. But still they have time and they will for sure hit the softcap target.

If i may ask why all the questions about if softcap isn't reached? Developeo is a good project with great propects, i feel we should be more focused on how to help spread the word about this project as investors i think we owe that to the team.

I agree with you. But the information what would happen if the softcap isn't reached somehow is important nevertheless. And for an investor knowing that his funds would be returned to him if this happens, can really be the tipping point for his decision to invest.

True, i have been following Developeo for some time and i have come to trust the team they shown sincerity in all their doings that's why by default i know my funds are safe.

I have no doubt Developeo will definitely reach softcap,there is lot of time for this project t to achieve that. From the look of things they will reach softcap pretty soon.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
2taps

Activity: 266
Merit: 107

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 09:36:26 PM

Warren Buffett lately said that AI could be "enormously disruptive." "I would certainly think [AI] would result in significantly less employment." he added.
Well if you take over someones work with machines then they need to find other jobs. So i agree with Warren Buffet and i think that it is not a huge problem because it creates new jobs if there is for example some issues with the program of the machine.
Anilg

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 01:56:57 AM

I can't seem to find information on Token total supply anywhere... Can someone avail it for me please

Hard Cap = 480,000,000 DEVX TOKENS

600,000,000 DEVX Tokens TOTAL SUPPLY

I found it on the whitepaper, page 31 & 32: https://www.developeo.com/DevWhitepaper.pdf

Thank you, I also have the white paper but can't understand why it's showing error... Thanks for the information once again I had search kickico but couldn't get it maybe I was looking in the wrong place
Mine have just little confusion here. Where we check progress of ICO? And how much fund they received yet?

Up to now, the only ICO for Developeo is on the KICKICO platform. They have earned about 53,7 ETH so far. You can check it on their website. https://www.kickico.com/de/campaigns/56113/developeo-the-future-is-here-special-private-sale-for-kickico

That's very far from the softcap it's at 10% but hopefully it should go beyond that with time

DEVELOPEO will come with new platform for ICO soon, as I heard they will start ICO from own site. Waiting for details from DEVELOPEO team.
cryptorani

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 03:39:17 AM

Just saw todays Twitter post from Developeo. "$8.15 billion. That’s the amount global investors staked in Edtech companies in the first 10 months of 2017."
Unbelievable how big the nextgenlearning market is.

there one can only hope that developeo gets a big piece of this cake
I would be very happy as an investor :-)
But I see a big future, their plan seems plausible and easy to implement. Now I'm just waiting for them to tell us the partner universities

Automation, new technologies will be challenging and continue evolving in future. So lot of people need training and I can see this market will grow only.
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2018, 04:59:30 AM

Just saw todays Twitter post from Developeo. "$8.15 billion. That’s the amount global investors staked in Edtech companies in the first 10 months of 2017."

But I see a big future, their plan seems plausible and easy to implement. Now I'm just waiting for them to tell us the partner universities

A team that knows what they want and were they are going to. I see a bright future for devx.
Cnote328

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 05:04:40 AM

With investments into tech only going up, how can the open-source culture be saved? I believe Developeo blockchain startup has the potential to be the next big crypto token.
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 06:48:05 AM

Great statistic to see on the front of there twitter social media, will reach out to many people especially if the community shows there support.

A big update due with what they have achieved in the last 2 weeks.

Thats a good number to flash in their social media. Still why the token sale of DEVX is going slow. What is going wrong or make things go slow for DEVX?
Wow! Amazing stat, this kind of updates on there social media platform will definitely play a huge role in this project, it increases the influx of investors to participate.

That’s a hell of a market to get tapped into and considering we’re talking about a huge market that’s growing not shrinking. In the future it will be interesting to see how a project like this could have the legs Togo very far. Open source dev is something that grows year after year look at kubernetes a opensource project that has. Grown into a massive enterprise used by all the big tech giants and opensource is only getting bigger

That is pretty huge number but mind you edtech has recently and especially with the explode of data became very attractive as a business. So ya I think they are tapping into the right market.

faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 07:11:10 AM

I can't seem to find information on Token total supply anywhere... Can someone avail it for me please

I found it on the whitepaper, page 31 & 32: https://www.developeo.com/DevWhitepaper.pdf

Thank you, I also have the white paper but can't understand why it's showing error... Thanks for the information once again I had search kickico but couldn't get it maybe I was looking in the wrong place
Mine have just little confusion here. Where we check progress of ICO? And how much fund they received yet?

Up to now, the only ICO for Developeo is on the KICKICO platform. They have earned about 53,7 ETH so far. You can check it on their website. https://www.kickico.com/de/campaigns/56113/developeo-the-future-is-here-special-private-sale-for-kickico

That's very far from the softcap it's at 10% but hopefully it should go beyond that with time

Yeah it's not a fantastic start and I really think the KickICO platform pre-ICO hasn't helped at all, I would really advise against projects using their services in the future.

I think Developeo need to set up their own ICO sale on their own website, this looks way more legitimate and professional.

I have to admit, I did not know Kickico and I became aware of it only through developeo. In itself, I find it not bad to do a sale on Kickicko. They have already completed some projects successfully. If the market situation were not so difficult at the moment, this campaign would certainly have gone better.
But you are certainly right, they should also organize an ICO on their own page. just looks better
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 07:51:18 AM

$8.15 billion. That’s the amount global investors staked in Edtech companies in the first 10 months of 2017.

Just goes to show how much potential is in this industry and market, $8 billion within the first 10 months of 2017. that is a crazy statistic
girib1684

Activity: 168
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 08:12:47 AM

DEVELOPEO will come with new platform for ICO soon, as I heard they will start ICO from own site. Waiting for details from DEVELOPEO team.
That's the great news, but some investors already invested amount in ICO with old platform. What will they with those accounts?
DEVX-BeCe74

Activity: 21

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2018, 08:48:54 AM

That's the great news, but some investors already invested amount in ICO with old platform. What will they with those accounts?
Guys, another platform on the official website will emerge soon, so that we will be able to reach more investors. Other people who have invested through KickICO are still safe. An investment is valid whether it is done through KICKICO or our official website. At the end of the day, all are bound to the same ETH contract hence there is no difference.
All the best
Abah007

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 08:58:50 AM

Guys, another platform on the official website will emerge soon, so that we will be able to reach more investors. Other people who have invested through KickICO are still safe. An investment is valid whether it is done through KICKICO or our official website. At the end of the day, all are bound to the same ETH contract hence there is no difference.
All the best

Thanks Dev for the update, I'm please to know that this project has the investors interest at hand. Looking forward to the new platform.
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 09:03:01 AM

Warren Buffett lately said that AI could be "enormously disruptive." "I would certainly think [AI] would result in significantly less employment." he added.
Well if you take over someones work with machines then they need to find other jobs. So i agree with Warren Buffet and i think that it is not a huge problem because it creates new jobs if there is for example some issues with the program of the machine.

I really do think is a huge problem, this is global, imagine how many people are yet to get equipped with the needed information they deserve in other to escape the upcoming revolution and embrace the evolution, if a million people loose there jobs because of such, that's a million people on the streets, do you know how negative the impact can be?, is worrisome
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 09:38:21 AM

For me the most important part at this moment is reaching the softcap. Then only they can continue with the project and implement all nice things. Looking forward for that day.
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 09:59:15 AM

For me the most important part at this moment is reaching the softcap. Then only they can continue with the project and implement all nice things. Looking forward for that day.

That's definitely the most important thing like  you said cause that have a very huge determination on weather or not the project will continue with all its plans based on financial requirements.
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 10:58:58 AM

That's definitely the most important thing like  you said cause that have a very huge determination on weather or not the project will continue with all its plans based on financial requirements.

These numbers just illustrate once more the huge potential Developeo has. If they can get a foothold in this market and profit from its growth, that could be huge for investors.
Hovhannes

Activity: 420
Merit: 14

MMOCoin-For-Gamers-&-Traders

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 11:56:06 AM

With your site something's not right, what happened  Huh

Nathan01

Activity: 728

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2018, 11:57:17 AM

Indeed the main sale is somewhere in August so plenty time for the sale to go and I also think the market will look better by then

The market should be better by then hopefully, with their total supply that is considerably good for a utility token it could easily reach an high value in no distant time after sale

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 12:10:40 PM

Indeed the main sale is somewhere in August so plenty time for the sale to go and I also think the market will look better by then

The market should be better by then hopefully, with their total supply that is considerably good for a utility token it could easily reach an high value in no distant time after sale
Does the market really affect the ico's? if so then yes mostly in the summer the price goes back up again to the top and then you can get a lot of profit.
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 12:43:43 PM

Does the market really affect the ico's? if so then yes mostly in the summer the price goes back up again to the top and then you can get a lot of profit.

Market crash or boom does affect the ICO progress irrespective of what the price of the tokens/coins it may be. It looks like crash is kind of over and we are looking into the booming market hopefully. So the quality ICOs will get subscribed easily.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 »
  Print  

Jump to: