Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 11:50:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡⚡🚀[ANN][ICO] DEVELOPEO (DEVX) - 4TH INDUSTRIAL REVOLUTION - OPEN SOURCE 🚀⚡⚡  (Read 7673 times)
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 01:16:40 PM

Im interested to see what becoming 'Developeo Certified' is going to do to help people, I wonder if it will be like an industry recognized certification in a few years.

It sure will, some universities are already picking up interest in the project, so is a sure thing that their programs will be certified, because it will not be useful if their certificates ain't certified and no value will be attached to the token but i believe the reverse is the case, so developeo will be a lovely project
Yeah Developeo, will be certified and also be recognized around the world, some University are picking up interest already in this project.

Hopefully that’s true theirs still a lot of buzz around blockchain I hope the team is using that interest to work on drumming up some solid partnerships with some real world universities and corporations to really allow devs to expand into doing certifications

id like to see some blockchain certifications, IT has A+ S+ and N+ which are the staple (basic/security/network) certifications, something like B+ L+ E+ (bitcoin/litecoin/Eth) blockchain certifications would be sweet.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
girib1684

Activity: 168
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 01:42:11 PM

Im interested to see what becoming 'Developeo Certified' is going to do to help people, I wonder if it will be like an industry recognized certification in a few years.

It sure will, some universities are already picking up interest in the project, so is a sure thing that their programs will be certified, because it will not be useful if their certificates ain't certified and no value will be attached to the token but i believe the reverse is the case, so developeo will be a lovely project
Yeah Developeo, will be certified and also be recognized around the world, some University are picking up interest already in this project.

The interest in the Developeo ICO grow continuously. I hope they a announce the first partnership with an university soon.

I am also waiting for that announcement of partnership with universities. Right now its just discussion I didn't see anything written statement of partnership.
Cnote328

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 02:25:57 PM

Hopefully that’s true theirs still a lot of buzz around blockchain I hope the team is using that interest to work on drumming up some solid partnerships with some real world universities and corporations to really allow devs to expand into doing certifications

I believe Developeo are already in talks with various universities and some potential partnership are already in motion. Having good partnership is always a booster for a project, hopefully we would see some good partnership from developeo soon.
cryptorani

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 03:28:44 PM

Did anyone know that one boot camp will cost 13000 USD or equivalent to DEVX Tokens per student for a two month Boot camp and they will accept 100 students for 1 boot camp is there any way the amount of students could be higher then 100?

But you missed one big advantage of the DEVX Token, the students will receive a 20% discount on the bootcamp price, if they pay with DEVX.

Where did you find these numbers? I just rechecked the Whitepaper and there it says:

While the cost of a standard bootcamp is around $11,500 per student, a whole bootcamp is projected to bring at least $1.3M in revenue, of which 20% will be distributed to the reward pool/instructor in DEVX tokens. In addition, there will be a 15% bootcamp discount on payments with the DEVX tokens itself.
If you go on their website at the section bootcamps and you read the price it says that the price per student will be around 13000 USD, i did not know about the 15% discount.

Hmm, you are right, I only checked the whitepaper. I am wondering why there are these different numbers in the whitepaper and on their homepage.

I honestly think that these number are very likely to change especially when they roll out; They will have to test the market and see which price makes more sense; take udemy for example; when they started most courses used to cost 100+ now you can get them at 10 $; may point is pricing is never fixed attribute.

Where I can see the details about this bootcamp? I mean what type of courses available for this $13000 or $11500 (+/-discount)?
faulerwilli

Activity: 952
Merit: 140

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 03:50:36 PM

The interest in the Developeo ICO grow continuously. I hope they a announce the first partnership with an university soon.

I am also waiting for that announcement of partnership with universities. Right now its just discussion I didn't see anything written statement of partnership.

they have promised us this information for april. I am also waiting for it very much. I hope there will be a university in my country. I really want to attend some lessons.
april is here, i think we get this information soon
Owillz

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 03:54:57 PM

Did anyone know that one boot camp will cost 13000 USD or equivalent to DEVX Tokens per student for a two month Boot camp and they will accept 100 students for 1 boot camp is there any way the amount of students could be higher then 100?

Is looks like its very expensive for students especially. This will not be taken for granted as well. What is the reason for such high price? Only team have to explain this.

I don't really know why the price have to be that high though but if it's any consolation, they offer some discounts to payment made with DEVX token as regards bootcamp.

I think that the price for a bootcamp is high, but you will get a first class education and then you are fit for the future.

You have a point though. The get the value of what they pay for. And then again it could be a deliberate attempt to make students to go for the DEVX token instead of fiat giving the 20% bonus
girib1684

Activity: 168
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 04:14:07 PM

they have promised us this information for april. I am also waiting for it very much. I hope there will be a university in my country. I really want to attend some lessons.
That we know but I guess they never mentioned name yet of countries where they are planning for universities. I'll also never miss if I have opportunity to attend.
gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2018, 04:19:44 PM

I hope too they partner with universities in my country but that is far from reality, i know that there will be so much quality and it is going to be bad if someone misses out from their education.
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 04:31:42 PM

I hope too they partner with universities in my country but that is far from reality, i know that there will be so much quality and it is going to be bad if someone misses out from their education.

They should aim to have locations within all major cities across the world, this ensures that they have world wide coverage and they can get as many people as possible involved in Developeo courses and bootcamps.

Darkoth89

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 05:25:31 PM

They should aim to have locations within all major cities across the world, this ensures that they have world wide coverage and they can get as many people as possible involved in Developeo courses and bootcamps.

I assume the main focus will be on virtual/distance learning, realistically they are going to be able to make the most revenue profit then i recon they will use the Decentralized Democratic Voting System in place to decide on the main cities for the bootcamps to take place.
Cnote328

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 06:00:44 PM

I assume the main focus will be on virtual/distance learning, realistically they are going to be able to make the most revenue profit then i recon they will use the Decentralized Democratic Voting System in place to decide on the main cities for the bootcamps to take place.

This will surely help create awareness about Developeo boot-camps and attract investors, i hope Developeo team do pick tips shared on this thread from time to time.
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 06:21:15 PM

But you missed one big advantage of the DEVX Token, the students will receive a 20% discount on the bootcamp price, if they pay with DEVX.

Where did you find these numbers? I just rechecked the Whitepaper and there it says:

While the cost of a standard bootcamp is around $11,500 per student, a whole bootcamp is projected to bring at least $1.3M in revenue, of which 20% will be distributed to the reward pool/instructor in DEVX tokens. In addition, there will be a 15% bootcamp discount on payments with the DEVX tokens itself.
If you go on their website at the section bootcamps and you read the price it says that the price per student will be around 13000 USD, i did not know about the 15% discount.

Hmm, you are right, I only checked the whitepaper. I am wondering why there are these different numbers in the whitepaper and on their homepage.

I honestly think that these number are very likely to change especially when they roll out; They will have to test the market and see which price makes more sense; take udemy for example; when they started most courses used to cost 100+ now you can get them at 10 $; may point is pricing is never fixed attribute.

Even when they can't predict the price for a bootcamp exactly, they should just have the same number written both on the website and in their whitepaper.
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2018, 06:27:20 PM

This will surely help create awareness about Developeo boot-camps and attract investors, i hope Developeo team do pick tips shared on this thread from time to time.

It’s a good idea to have a vote like this as it pushes the participants to really have a voice in deciding these things. Considering the niche we’re talking about it makes sense that the team would push for a open and democratic way of selecting the cities for these boot camps. Gives some chance of smaller locales getting picked up
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 06:39:10 PM

Me too expecting the same. I thought of receiving this first announcement already 2 weeks ago. But I understand team is very busy with their ICO and also in the development. So this is taking some time. Fingers crossed.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
utclpn

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 06:49:58 PM

We need to be just wait for more time. This is not small concept. They need some more time to be complete all those things which require. I am sure they will implement everything very soon whatever they mentioned about partnership.
Abah007

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 07:31:40 PM

This is a great idea, it will help create more visibility and exposure for the Developeo boot-camp and also increase the chances of more investors to participate.
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 07:45:05 PM

This is a great idea, it will help create more visibility and exposure for the Developeo boot-camp and also increase the chances of more investors to participate.

Awareness creation through social media is key for success whether it is ICO or anything else. DEVX team know about it for sure and they do their best to promote things I hope.
DEVX-BeCe74

Activity: 21

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2018, 07:55:20 PM

Is looks like its very expensive for students especially. This will not be taken for granted as well. What is the reason for such high price? Only team have to explain this.

I think everything is covered in the 13k USD, the skillset is worth far more

13K USD is reasonable price I agree considering the fact how much knowledge one will get out of such bootcamps. But if the target group is student community, its really expensive for them.
Dear All
The certification statements in the whitepaper is for people having jobs. For students, the bootcamps will be much cheaper upon verification of student credentials. Otherwise they will miss out. The student discounts have not yet been decided, but we did take a note of this per the discussions.
Many thanks for your valuable inputs
Darkoth89

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 08:05:14 PM

13K USD is reasonable price I agree considering the fact how much knowledge one will get out of such bootcamps. But if the target group is student community, its really expensive for them.
Dear All
The certification statements in the whitepaper is for people having jobs. For students, the bootcamps will be much cheaper upon verification of student credentials. Otherwise they will miss out. The student discounts have not yet been decided, but we did take a note of this per the discussions.

Interesting, is the fee going to be a one time payment up front before access, or will it be on a per-module basis like some Open University style courses are?  Kinda like pay-as-you-learn.
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 09:12:40 PM

Dear All

Thats the wonderful information I was looking for. Yesterday we had some concerns about the cost of bootcamp for students. This is answered now and if they will get discounts, that would be amazing.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 »
  Print  

Jump to: