Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 10:58:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡⚡🚀[ANN][ICO] DEVELOPEO (DEVX) - 4TH INDUSTRIAL REVOLUTION - OPEN SOURCE 🚀⚡⚡  (Read 7673 times)
cryptorani

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 01:52:18 PM

Im interested to see what becoming 'Developeo Certified' is going to do to help people, I wonder if it will be like an industry recognized certification in a few years.

It sure will, some universities are already picking up interest in the project, so is a sure thing that their programs will be certified, because it will not be useful if their certificates ain't certified and no value will be attached to the token but i believe the reverse is the case, so developeo will be a lovely project
Yeah Developeo, will be certified and also be recognized around the world, some University are picking up interest already in this project.

The interest in the Developeo ICO grow continuously. I hope they a announce the first partnership with an university soon.

I am also waiting for that announcement of partnership with universities. Right now its just discussion I didn't see anything written statement of partnership.

they have promised us this information for april. I am also waiting for it very much. I hope there will be a university in my country. I really want to attend some lessons.
april is here, i think we get this information soon

I think they don't have to setup Universities in all countries, but to do partnership with existing Universities which will save lot of time n money for developeo

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2018, 02:31:22 PM

Im interested to see what becoming 'Developeo Certified' is going to do to help people, I wonder if it will be like an industry recognized certification in a few years.

It sure will, some universities are already picking up interest in the project, so is a sure thing that their programs will be certified, because it will not be useful if their certificates ain't certified and no value will be attached to the token but i believe the reverse is the case, so developeo will be a lovely project
Yeah Developeo, will be certified and also be recognized around the world, some University are picking up interest already in this project.

The interest in the Developeo ICO grow continuously. I hope they a announce the first partnership with an university soon.

I am also waiting for that announcement of partnership with universities. Right now its just discussion I didn't see anything written statement of partnership.

they have promised us this information for april. I am also waiting for it very much. I hope there will be a university in my country. I really want to attend some lessons.

I think they don't have to setup Universities in all countries, but to do partnership with existing Universities which will save lot of time n money for developeo

This is the fact developeo is all about partnerships in the short and longterm I get the feeling that the success or failure of the brand will really be based all around partners and relationships that the team can develop if they can make partnerships with the worldwide universities and corporations to get into the certification field
Owillz

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 02:36:30 PM

They should aim to have locations within all major cities across the world, this ensures that they have world wide coverage and they can get as many people as possible involved in Developeo courses and bootcamps.

I assume the main focus will be on virtual/distance learning, realistically they are going to be able to make the most revenue profit then i recon they will use the Decentralized Democratic Voting System in place to decide on the main cities for the bootcamps to take place.

This will surely help create awareness about Developeo boot-camps and attract investors, i hope Developeo team do pick tips shared on this thread from time to time.

As I understood main focus is on remote/online learning. So bootcamp can be accessed through all over world by paying DEVX tokens.

Oh. I was thinking the bootcamps would be held in physical locations? Or are they going to run both online and offline bootcamps side-by-side?
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 02:38:11 PM

Did anyone know that one boot camp will cost 13000 USD or equivalent to DEVX Tokens per student for a two month Boot camp and they will accept 100 students for 1 boot camp is there any way the amount of students could be higher then 100?

Is looks like its very expensive for students especially. This will not be taken for granted as well. What is the reason for such high price? Only team have to explain this.

I think everything is covered in the 13k USD, the skillset is worth far more

13K USD is reasonable price I agree considering the fact how much knowledge one will get out of such bootcamps. But if the target group is student community, its really expensive for them.
Dear All
The certification statements in the whitepaper is for people having jobs. For students, the bootcamps will be much cheaper upon verification of student credentials. Otherwise they will miss out. The student discounts have not yet been decided, but we did take a note of this per the discussions.
Many thanks for your valuable inputs

Thats the wonderful information I was looking for. Yesterday we had some concerns about the cost of bootcamp for students. This is answered now and if they will get discounts, that would be amazing.

That is great to hear; At any case the pricing or cost is not important if is decided later because the operation would decided the proper costs and profits. Cost is always flexible to suit the business needs. Thank you team for clarifying it.

Zombie259

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 03:19:46 PM

Did anyone know that one boot camp will cost 13000 USD or equivalent to DEVX Tokens per student for a two month Boot camp and they will accept 100 students for 1 boot camp is there any way the amount of students could be higher then 100?

Is looks like its very expensive for students especially. This will not be taken for granted as well. What is the reason for such high price? Only team have to explain this.

13K USD is reasonable price I agree considering the fact how much knowledge one will get out of such bootcamps. But if the target group is student community, its really expensive for them.
Dear All
The certification statements in the whitepaper is for people having jobs. For students, the bootcamps will be much cheaper upon verification of student credentials. Otherwise they will miss out. The student discounts have not yet been decided, but we did take a note of this per the discussions.

Thats the wonderful information I was looking for. Yesterday we had some concerns about the cost of bootcamp for students. This is answered now and if they will get discounts, that would be amazing.

That is great to hear; At any case the pricing or cost is not important if is decided later because the operation would decided the proper costs and profits. Cost is always flexible to suit the business needs. Thank you team for clarifying it.

Thanks Dev for this information. I'm glad that the bootcamps will be much cheaper for students. So everyone has the opportunity to participate
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 03:30:55 PM

Partnership with universities is the key for this project. That will in the end show the success of the project overall. I think investors are also waiting for such announcements to get their tokens.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 03:37:22 PM

Dear All

Thanks Dev for this information. I'm glad that the bootcamps will be much cheaper for students. So everyone has the opportunity to participate

It's good that students will have a much cheaper price for the bootcamps. Because hardly no student has the money to just pay more than 10k for it. Will be interesting to know exactly how much students have to pay.
loup

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 03:49:16 PM

Dear All

It's good that students will have a much cheaper price for the bootcamps. Because hardly no student has the money to just pay more than 10k for it. Will be interesting to know exactly how much students have to pay.
I agree when I was student it was hard to do both things study and have a job so it seems like a good idea to me.
faulerwilli

Activity: 952
Merit: 140

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 03:52:18 PM

I am sure that they will not build their own universities but will seek partnerships with existing universities.
maybe I expressed myself badly, sorry
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 04:12:47 PM

They should aim to have locations within all major cities across the world, this ensures that they have world wide coverage and they can get as many people as possible involved in Developeo courses and bootcamps.

I assume the main focus will be on virtual/distance learning, realistically they are going to be able to make the most revenue profit then i recon they will use the Decentralized Democratic Voting System in place to decide on the main cities for the bootcamps to take place.

This will surely help create awareness about Developeo boot-camps and attract investors, i hope Developeo team do pick tips shared on this thread from time to time.

As I understood main focus is on remote/online learning. So bootcamp can be accessed through all over world by paying DEVX tokens.

Oh. I was thinking the bootcamps would be held in physical locations? Or are they going to run both online and offline bootcamps side-by-side?

I assume it's going to be a mixture of both, with places like London / NY having onsite bootcamps, then the majority of them being online distance learning like alot of Open University stuff is.
Nathan01

Activity: 728

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2018, 04:56:01 PM

Developeo is looking at having it's own university in time to come, their course is generally easily thought to anyone basically, not necessarily techy people as some have come to think of it

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
utclpn

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 05:04:26 PM

Developeo is looking at having it's own university in time to come, their course is generally easily thought to anyone basically, not necessarily techy people as some have come to think of it
Do you mean to say they are planing to conduct courses/education physically? I mean they are planning to hiring or buying own offices?
Abah007

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 05:29:19 PM

Developeo is offering this Special Presale for the #DEVX community on KICKICO with the lowest prices per the DEVX token.During the PRE-ICO and ICO phase the prices will be significantly higher.
girib1684

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 05:39:18 PM

Developeo is offering this Special Presale for the #DEVX community on KICKICO with the lowest prices per the DEVX token.During the PRE-ICO and ICO phase the prices will be significantly higher.
Approx what price they will change or offer during PRE-ICO and ICO phase? Is there any official announcement about this? How do you know this updates?
phantam

Activity: 546

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2018, 05:50:48 PM

Approx what price they will change or offer during PRE-ICO and ICO phase? Is there any official announcement about this? How do you know this updates?

I’ve read somewhere that it will be multiple times the price once things move from presale to ico as things will jump from th existing price from anywhere from 2x to 8x what the presale price was depending on how much the team sees as their needed market cap when all is said and done at the end of the day
cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 06:30:04 PM

What's the plan with the KickICO presale for Developeo, will it be closed when the Developeo first investors presale goes live in four days on their own website?

ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 08:04:19 PM

What's the plan with the KickICO presale for Developeo, will it be closed when the Developeo first investors presale goes live in four days on their own website?

I think its also mentioned somewhere earlier about stopping of KICKICO. Its a right thing to do from teams side especially when it is not working for them in the way they want it.
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 08:34:34 PM

Yea. It is expected to stop once the investors presale goes public. I dont  think it will be wise running both side by side. What do you guys think? It might bring about better chances of raising the money but then it might become too tasky
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 08:41:38 PM

Yea. It is expected to stop once the investors presale goes public. I dont  think it will be wise running both side by side. What do you guys think? It might bring about better chances of raising the money but then it might become too tasky

KICKICO is somehow not very helpful Developeo. So I dont think it is necessary to run this ICO from KICKICO. It would be better to run through their website itself. That might be efficient.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Abah007

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 08:59:58 PM

Standard bootcamp cost of per student around 11.5K USD. Whole bootcamp is projected to bring at least $1.3M in revenue, of which 20% will be distributed to the reward pool/instructors in DEVX tokens.
Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 »
  Print  

Jump to: