Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 07:22:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 [70] 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡⚡🚀[ANN][ICO] DEVELOPEO (DEVX) - 4TH INDUSTRIAL REVOLUTION - OPEN SOURCE 🚀⚡⚡  (Read 7673 times)
Cnote328

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 07:58:42 AM

Currently 53 ETH has been sold, Developeo team are connecting the platform to show directly total bought amount from the smart contract, instead of the only platform itself. I think it's a nice idea.

Where did you see that? That's a good start especially considering the huge price increase in ETH today.

No it's not, these figures are from KickICO, DEVX has been on their platform for a couple of weeks and its only garnered 56 ETH worth of investments so far, this is why the team has moved the pre-sale to their own website.

https://www.kickico.com/campaigns/56113/developeo-the-future-is-here-special-private-sale-for-kickico

Thought as much.. And this new move by devx will favour them more than the kickico platform. Fingers crossed devx sale should be a blast.

Thanks Cryptossi for your reply to the question asked, I agree with you Gee77, with more than 20 different Crypto currencies as means of payment and an active social media presence, i think having their own pre-sale website will favor them more.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Promitestake

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 09:03:14 AM
Merited by TheGodFather13 (1)

dear plz send some more posts for like and retweet and share there is no post in ur site and my work is disturbing plz hurry
cryptorani

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 09:03:32 AM

Currently 53 ETH has been sold, Developeo team are connecting the platform to show directly total bought amount from the smart contract, instead of the only platform itself. I think it's a nice idea.

Where did you see that? That's a good start especially considering the huge price increase in ETH today.

No it's not, these figures are from KickICO, DEVX has been on their platform for a couple of weeks and its only garnered 56 ETH worth of investments so far, this is why the team has moved the pre-sale to their own website.

https://www.kickico.com/campaigns/56113/developeo-the-future-is-here-special-private-sale-for-kickico

Thought as much.. And this new move by devx will favour them more than the kickico platform. Fingers crossed devx sale should be a blast.

Thanks Cryptossi for your reply to the question asked, I agree with you Gee77, with more than 20 different Crypto currencies as means of payment and an active social media presence, i think having their own pre-sale website will favor them more.

It's bad I can't see token sale live progress bar. May it's because it's private sale? And maybe they will have progress bar during pre-sales and public sale.
Nathan01

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2018, 10:05:52 AM

They are still far from the mark going by this information, however it's very early to decide especially when they have a long time towards their ico...

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 11:00:46 AM

I will be a hassle having to track all of that though; I think of the benefits why icos opt for variety is to ease investing and also diverse cryptos and minimize risk of volatility.  I for one find it easier investing using a token I own rather than having to buy ETH / BTC and invest.

Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 11:08:25 AM

Guys does anyone have Idea? Sale is started but how much tokens they sold and how much funds they received from investors? Can we check at anywhere?

Hmm, good question. It would be a great idea if they could add a counter on to their website so that everyone can see with just one look how much they raised so far.
It's really a good idea to introduce a counter so we can have a better view of how much has been raised​ but since is a private sale I think it will be kept hidden.

For sure yes. A counter will be nice in the website homepage during the pre-ico or ico. I want to believe the team is aware of this and will put it up at the right time after the private sales period
Hendobox

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 11:23:43 AM

The high instability of cryptomarket allows investors to cooperate with this project if dev strives for stability in pre ico sales until the completion of this project.
That is true mate, especially if the project in question has a good and unique concept. After all, it will be a thing of shame if a good project fails to succeed because of bad market conditions
girib1684

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 11:57:41 AM

They are still far from the mark going by this information, however it's very early to decide especially when they have a long time towards their ico...

Where you found this details? I did not see any link about ICO progress. Could you please that link here? So more people will know about progress.
Zombie259

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 01:50:40 PM

Where you found this details? I did not see any link about ICO progress. Could you please that link here? So more people will know about progress.

The only progressbar is on the KICKICO website, I think he refer to this. On the Developeo website is no progressbar or counter.
2taps

Activity: 266
Merit: 107

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 01:51:50 PM

Guys does anyone have Idea? Sale is started but how much tokens they sold and how much funds they received from investors? Can we check at anywhere?

Hmm, good question. It would be a great idea if they could add a counter on to their website so that everyone can see with just one look how much they raised so far.

As it's the pre-sale maybe they don't want to make those figures public yet.  Id expect we'll see figures when the actual ICO launches.

That's what i think too, since it is a private sale the sale and tokens bought together with total investors will be kept hidden.
Yes but is there a softcap they want to reach in the private sale? because for that we do need to know how much they have sold already.
For this we need to see the progress they made before we can look at their softcap. I think that they need to show us their progress they made so far.
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 02:17:14 PM

As it's the pre-sale maybe they don't want to make those figures public yet.  Id expect we'll see figures when the actual ICO launches.

That's what i think too, since it is a private sale the sale and tokens bought together with total investors will be kept hidden.
Yes but is there a softcap they want to reach in the private sale? because for that we do need to know how much they have sold already.
For this we need to see the progress they made before we can look at their softcap. I think that they need to show us their progress they made so far.
There is a progress bar on their kickico profile they have currently raised 56,29 eth and they are still growing that is a lot for a private sale here is the link to find that information https://www.kickico.com/campaigns/56113/developeo-the-future-is-here-special-private-sale-for-kickico.
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 02:19:58 PM

The high instability of cryptomarket allows investors to cooperate with this project if dev strives for stability in pre ico sales until the completion of this project.
That is true mate, especially if the project in question has a good and unique concept. After all, it will be a thing of shame if a good project fails to succeed because of bad market conditions

Well said. In my owns words and view I think the failure of a good project due to inability to raise money from ico is more of a disappointment to the public than  the project itself. Cause I feel the project was to contribute to betterment of man kind in its own way and as such requires huge backup from man kind its self
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2018, 02:46:29 PM

But why are we all determined to see the progress bar, they won't want to make anything known to the public since it is a private sale.
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 03:03:12 PM

Devs, do you have one-pager with the most important information to attract investors at the stage of acquaintance with the project?

Probably you should go through the whitepaper, it has a lot to tell about the project, what it entails and what it has to offer but is basically about providing an online platform for learning, the programs lined up will equip the community and make individuals valuable for the future
Abah007

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 04:13:59 PM

Developeo has managed to attract attention of world’s top universities, it is also an educational center for software designers, that will include everything from certification programs to a full size school of Hi-Tech.
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 04:19:37 PM

But why are we all determined to see the progress bar, they won't want to make anything known to the public since it is a private sale.

I also check twice daily if there is already a progress-bar on the homepage. Unfortunately, there is still no sign. I'm really curious to see how the sale has developed since doing the ico on their own page
Cnote328

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 04:19:59 PM

I just went through Developeo pre-sale FAQ quite educating explains what an ICO entails.
https://presale.developeo.com/faq
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 05:08:31 PM

I also check twice daily if there is already a progress-bar on the homepage. Unfortunately, there is still no sign. I'm really curious to see how the sale has developed since doing the ico on their own page

I don't see a reason why they shouldn't want to make the progress public. I mean, the KickICO campaign also showed the invested amount and if the sale is going well, it can be an incentive for other people to see the invested amount.
Anilg

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 06:02:20 PM

Since this is private sale, they might keep in secrete till sale is over. Hopefully sale is going at good speed and we should shortly see update from DEVX team.
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2018, 06:19:04 PM

Since this is private sale, they might keep in secrete till sale is over. Hopefully sale is going at good speed and we should shortly see update from DEVX team.

That’s true I keep forgetting we’re so early in the ico process we’re still in the private/presale area so I guess that makes more sense of why their dealing with the total raised so far. Also gives them some breathing room for the public sale to get things online when time comes
Pages: « 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 [70] 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 »
  Print  

Jump to: