Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 05:11:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 [76] 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡⚡🚀[ANN][ICO] DEVELOPEO (DEVX) - 4TH INDUSTRIAL REVOLUTION - OPEN SOURCE 🚀⚡⚡  (Read 7673 times)
Owillz

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 09:59:43 AM

Developeo will become a highly trusted institution where the certification will become as valuable as getting an education from world's top 100 higher education institutions.

If everything goes as planned developeo will be one of the best institutions and the certification might be more than those gotten from normal universities because of the quality of education.

Yes. You are very right friend. The level  and standard of education they are aiming at with their plans for their institution, it is obvious they won't take much time to quickly grow to become one of the elite institutions.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Hendobox

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 10:41:30 AM

I've been following this project for a long time, the prospect is obvious, the team works very well on the transformation and innovations in the product.
I so much admire the team of this provect. Through out the course of this campaign, they have been nothing but hardworking and passionate about making this project a reality.
utclpn

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 10:47:11 AM

Just saw that Developeo was rated on Icobench with 4.6, with 4 expert ratings.

ICO Profile: 4.8
Team: 5.0
Vision: 4.2
Product: 4.0

https://icobench.com/ico/developeo
Ratings like this will definitely act positively to the project, I think with this kind of rating review from ICObench investors will be interested to invest.

This is good points scored in these areas. But I definitely would have love to see their social media activity rating just out of curiosity to know if they have picked up in that area

Reviews from expert always matter for ICO, many people check for expert opinion before buying anything. It's good to see DEVX project got 4.6 rating.

But who decides who is called an 'expert'? Don't get me wrong, these ratings can be a good source to learn about new projects, but I'd advise everyone to look critically at these ratings and to do your own research.

Without study/survey how do we invest in any ICO. We have to be do own survey and then we can decide it how this project is deserve to some kind of rating/reviews.
Anilg

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 10:58:13 AM

Just saw that Developeo was rated on Icobench with 4.6, with 4 expert ratings.

ICO Profile: 4.8
Team: 5.0
Vision: 4.2
Product: 4.0

https://icobench.com/ico/developeo
Ratings like this will definitely act positively to the project, I think with this kind of rating review from ICObench investors will be interested to invest.

This is good points scored in these areas. But I definitely would have love to see their social media activity rating just out of curiosity to know if they have picked up in that area

Reviews from expert always matter for ICO, many people check for expert opinion before buying anything. It's good to see DEVX project got 4.6 rating.

But who decides who is called an 'expert'? Don't get me wrong, these ratings can be a good source to learn about new projects, but I'd advise everyone to look critically at these ratings and to do your own research.

I got your point Sozialtourist. I agree, everyone should do their own research. But these kind of ratings are required as well, as they are highlighting good and bad points as well.

These kind of ratings are needed to get initial attention of people towards the project. Most of the time I check the ICO rating, highlights of the project. If I like it then I goto main ICO site and check whitepaper and all.
cryptorani

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 11:22:20 AM

Developeo has managed to attract attention of world’s top universities, it is also an educational center for software designers, that will include everything from certification programs to a full size school of Hi-Tech.

Very soon, we might be forced to count develope's education center as one of the top learning centers In the world. With their connections with top universities, it is no doubt that the excellence of those top institutions will surely rob off on them with time

I hope this will be true in the near future. A Developeo bootcamp or partner university in every big city. The industry need millions of new employees and Developeo will be one of the first suppliers.

All of this progression is in favor for students; I mean who knew one could actually get MIT's or stanford's courses online. A platform that has the incentive for students to learn is the platform to take most grabs. I think many would understand how developeo would work if there was a prototype or so in place.

There are a lot of project that has not the kind of structure Developeo is bringing in, not much of them are talking about going beyond the internet and setting up their university which is something I have come to realize with Developeo platform and made it more and more attractive for me

Lots of expectations from Developeo team. Hope to see lots of good announcement from DEVX team shortly. Regarding university, bootcamp, etc.

It is going to be some journey for the team. I think before even considering of building a university the incentive part for open source contribution is something to look forwards to. I am sure the team is flexible to implement what would make sense to the business. I am not sure about building an actual university for now since it is too early for that. We will see how this progresses.

I do not think they will build their own universities, that would be too expensive. Rather, they will enter into partnerships with universities worldwide and offer various training there.

But in the distant future, I can well imagine a Developeo University

I am also not expecting DEVX team to start own University at the beginning. I was looking for partnership announcement. And course developed by DEX team

Developeo Team was in discussion with some universities for a partnership, but up to now there was no official announcement.

looks like everyone is waiting for announcement regarding partnership with universities. Lets see if we get any response from DEVX team.

Yeah, they posted it on Twitter a few days ago, but we all wait to an official announcement about a partnership. I think DEVX Team have a lot of work with their own Presale.

What happened to their pre-sales? Is it already started? As far as I know it is ongoing right? Any updates on that front? How much they have raised till now?
PRE-SALE started but we don't know exact current status. As they are not showing any progress on their website. So we cannot track it.

Everytime when I check their website, I am in disappointment that we could not see the progress of the ICO lively. Even if it is updated once per day, that also should be sufficient for me to get motivated. I hope team will arrange that soon.

I am also desparately searching for token sale update. How private sale is going. But no info till now. Let's hope we get some updates from DEVX team.
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 11:59:06 AM

I’d imagine a lot of universities won’t sign on early and will wait and see who flinches first to jump in or wait to see just how big the project grows during the ico. I’d imagine their pretty conservative with giving out things like official partnerships.

Hopefully we see some good results and news out of the team on the first partners to bite

You are right. Most universities won't want to be the scapegoat incase of any misfortune or failure of the project so they will tend to wait and see how other universities who are brave enough to start with developeo succeed but i am sure the universities that will trust and partner with devx will not regret it.

Agree. DEVX team need 1-2 universities first as a start. Once online courses starts, I am sure many people would like to join those courses. Based on the demand from public /students many other universities will jump in.

You are right. they have to find an opening and if that works, the word-of-mouth will do the rest. Of course, they have to do more advertising, but students are well connected and if there is something new, that makes the round quickly
Abah007

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 11:59:41 AM

Developeo wants to combine all the creators with the unconcluded initial code in order to make the unification that will transfer the universe into the stage of technological progress.
Hendobox

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 12:17:13 PM

As Developeo believes that the world will begin to utilize "smart contracts" as legal contracts of the future, it needs to be easy and manageable by  everyone, students, parents, anyone. Thus Developeo plans to create their own blockchain with a new smart contract system for managing the learning process (i.e admissions, registration, learning management and certification) and also will share this with the community so that it is accessible by everyone.
Cnote328

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 12:41:17 PM

As Developeo believes that the world will begin to utilize "smart contracts" as legal contracts of the future, it needs to be easy and manageable by  everyone, students, parents, anyone. Thus Developeo plans to create their own blockchain with a new smart contract system for managing the learning process (i.e admissions, registration, learning management and certification) and also will share this with the community so that it is accessible by everyone.

People are beginning to see the benefit of utilizing Smart contracts, thus the adaption of it by most project, Developeo team having their own smart contact system is something i look forward to.
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2018, 12:44:18 PM

People are beginning to see the benefit of utilizing Smart contracts, thus the adaption of it by most project, Developeo team having their own smart contact system is something i look forward to.

Ya smart contracts give such flexibility, i don't see many "old chains" lasting forever, as the features a smart chain brings are just too numerous, its part of the ever evolving landscape, like the slow move towards proof of stake, and DAG based ledgers, I"d imagine we will continue to see adoption grow and features expand in the coming years.
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 01:09:41 PM

Ya smart contracts give such flexibility, i don't see many "old chains" lasting forever, as the features a smart chain brings are just too numerous, its part of the ever evolving landscape, like the slow move towards proof of stake, and DAG based ledgers, I"d imagine we will continue to see adoption grow and features expand in the coming years.

I think whatever changes as in PoW to PoS the smart contract in the Ethereum network it what makes it different than anything else. As you said "old chains" can only last for a period of time until they are rendered obselete. Many ICOs are going creative with smart contract and I think Developeo has many to do/flexibility on that front

Nathan01

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2018, 01:17:55 PM

With a great advisory team of Dave Sifry VP of LYFT, Investor/Advisor of Mozilla, Causes, Xola, Readme among others, Hermione Way Ex Tinder Head of Europe, Ryan Rutan Founder of Launchrock and Startupsco & Fundable, Developeo wants to help the humanity in the future of automation with a top-notch education on next-gen topics

Nice resume, shows the caliber of people on board, I trust the project the more seeing the profile of the people in charge l

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 01:21:00 PM

Developeo will become a highly trusted institution where the certification will become as valuable as getting an education from world's top 100 higher education institutions.

That will surely be awesome to have that come to life, certification is one thing, recognizing that certification is another thing and if universities and corporate bodies embrace what comes out of developeo, then we are on a ride of endless possibilities, not just in the education arena but the value of the token
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 02:19:43 PM

If everything goes as planned developeo will be one of the best institutions and the certification might be more than those gotten from normal universities because of the quality of education.

In any case, Developeo will be a great addition to the existing educational offerings. They want to focus the training completely on future-oriented areas, which is also available at other universities, but certainly not as concentrated as here
Cnote328

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 02:59:25 PM

In any case, Developeo will be a great addition to the existing educational offerings. They want to focus the training completely on future-oriented areas, which is also available at other universities, but certainly not as concentrated as here

Well said guys, i see great prospects in Developeo project, all features they plan to implement (i.e admissions, registration, learning management and certification) can be accessible by everyone. 
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 03:51:03 PM

With a great advisory team of Dave Sifry VP of LYFT, Investor/Advisor of Mozilla, Causes, Xola, Readme among others, Hermione Way Ex Tinder Head of Europe, Ryan Rutan Founder of Launchrock and Startupsco & Fundable, Developeo wants to help the humanity in the future of automation with a top-notch education on next-gen topics

Nice resume, shows the caliber of people on board, I trust the project the more seeing the profile of the people in charge l
I agree they also have a lot of supporters on their social media and if you go look on their team you can see that everyone has a high degree in everything a very professional team!
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 04:17:54 PM

I agree they also have a lot of supporters on their social media and if you go look on their team you can see that everyone has a high degree in everything a very professional team!

Kudos to the CEO/dev of this project for the ability to assemble such a great team of experts. He knew the task ahead and realized that he can only achieve such with the right minds around him
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 04:38:06 PM

The only and unknown thing to me is the missed correlation between the members in social media channels and their pre-sales progress. Ofcourse I dont know where they are now with respect to softcap. But I have not seen the update on that. So I assume it is still ongoing.
girib1684

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 04:53:56 PM

That I also observed. For success to project always need good and hardworking team. Well experienced people are working with DEVX project.
utclpn

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 05:54:10 PM

Did anyone observed this? If you go in Our Team Section, You will be see there one empty frame and message "We're hiring! We’re looking for passionate, crazy and driven people to help us.", That's mean people have opportunity to work with them.
Pages: « 1 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 [76] 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 »
  Print  

Jump to: