Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 11:07:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 [77] 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡⚡🚀[ANN][ICO] DEVELOPEO (DEVX) - 4TH INDUSTRIAL REVOLUTION - OPEN SOURCE 🚀⚡⚡  (Read 7673 times)
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 06:42:59 PM

With a great advisory team of Dave Sifry VP of LYFT, Investor/Advisor of Mozilla, Causes, Xola, Readme among others, Hermione Way Ex Tinder Head of Europe, Ryan Rutan Founder of Launchrock and Startupsco & Fundable, Developeo wants to help the humanity in the future of automation with a top-notch education on next-gen topics

Nice resume, shows the caliber of people on board, I trust the project the more seeing the profile of the people in charge l
I agree they also have a lot of supporters on their social media and if you go look on their team you can see that everyone has a high degree in everything a very professional team!

Did anyone observed this? If you go in Our Team Section, You will be see there one empty frame and message "We're hiring! We’re looking for passionate, crazy and driven people to help us.", That's mean people have opportunity to work with them.

That's pretty cool, I hope they have has some advisors/marketers apply for the role, it would be good to get some other really enthusiastic and passionate team members to help push this project as well as they can.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
phantam

Activity: 546

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2018, 06:56:14 PM

With a great advisory team of Dave Sifry VP of LYFT, Investor/Advisor of Mozilla, Causes, Xola, Readme among others, Hermione Way Ex Tinder Head of Europe, Ryan Rutan Founder of Launchrock and Startupsco & Fundable, Developeo wants to help the humanity in the future of automation with a top-notch education on next-gen topics

Nice resume, shows the caliber of people on board, I trust the project the more seeing the profile of the people in charge l
I agree they also have a lot of supporters on their social media and if you go look on their team you can see that everyone has a high degree in everything a very professional team!
That I also observed. For success to project always need good and hardworking team. Well experienced people are working with DEVX project.

In deed the larger their social support and buildout is the more chance of success a project like this needs strong word of mouth to get things off the ground and get people demanding university and collegiate support for the project, theirs lots of opportunity but it requires good grass roots efforts for it.
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 06:58:42 PM

That I also observed. For success to project always need good and hardworking team. Well experienced people are working with DEVX project.

In deed the larger their social support and buildout is the more chance of success a project like this needs strong word of mouth to get things off the ground and get people demanding university and collegiate support for the project, theirs lots of opportunity but it requires good grass roots efforts for it.

Yes. all social media is filled with lots of community members. But I still I could not see the news about hitting softcap. Any information known about it? Where is the team?

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Abah007

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 07:27:35 PM

Developeo is a top notch project with great intellectual and high profiled team members, who are putting there very best and ideas to the success of this project.
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 07:43:45 PM

Developeo will become a highly trusted institution where the certification will become as valuable as getting an education from world's top 100 higher education institutions.

If everything goes as planned developeo will be one of the best institutions and the certification might be more than those gotten from normal universities because of the quality of education.

In any case, Developeo will be a great addition to the existing educational offerings. They want to focus the training completely on future-oriented areas, which is also available at other universities, but certainly not as concentrated as here

Yes, the concentration part is actually the significant difference between this project and the traditional institution, i call them traditional because they are not based on the blockchain technology, another key factor to note is that, many are not conversant with the term cryptocurrency and blockchain, so i see this project as an avenue to educate the populace about such, which is cool
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 07:45:30 PM

Since we don't know the amount they raised in the pre-sale on their website, do you think they will let us all know once they reached the softcap? I mean, that would be a very important information and I guess a lot of people are waiting for that news before they make their investment.
artursimsonfrg

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 07:50:37 PM

Developeo is a launcher and platform that aims to revolutionize an open source ecosystem by implementing a token-based remuneration system.
gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2018, 07:54:34 PM

Since we don't know the amount they raised in the pre-sale on their website, do you think they will let us all know once they reached the softcap? I mean, that would be a very important information and I guess a lot of people are waiting for that news before they make their investment.

I think it will be important if the project can cone out and announce to the public if the soft-cap is reach at least lets have an idea of how it went.
Zombie259

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 08:20:46 PM

I think it will be important if the project can cone out and announce to the public if the soft-cap is reach at least lets have an idea of how it went.

I hope that the Developeo Team announce that they reached their softcap. the KICKICO campaign haven't worked well so far.
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 08:48:50 PM

I hope that the Developeo Team announce that they reached their softcap. the KICKICO campaign haven't worked well so far.

Yes, I am waiting for that announcement. I don't think they will have any problems reaching it but it's just a relief for everyone who is involved/interested in the project when the softcap is officially reached
Zombie259

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 09:10:43 PM

Yes, I am waiting for that announcement. I don't think they will have any problems reaching it but it's just a relief for everyone who is involved/interested in the project when the softcap is officially reached

Hmm, any news about the marketing campaign, which should be announced today? It is time to execute a bootcamp, the DEVX Team need more employees  Wink
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 09:35:39 PM

Yes i definitely think they would let us know that on their website or their social media platforms or it could also be possible that they will tell us after the pre-sale how much they raised in total.
cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 09:51:28 PM

Hmm, any news about the marketing campaign, which should be announced today? It is time to execute a bootcamp, the DEVX Team need more employees  Wink

Maybe we just haven't seen the results of the marketing campaign yet, I thought they might have sent out some emails to subscribers, but I haven't received anything from Developeo yet.

Anilg

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 04:21:19 AM

Developeo will become a highly trusted institution where the certification will become as valuable as getting an education from world's top 100 higher education institutions.

If everything goes as planned developeo will be one of the best institutions and the certification might be more than those gotten from normal universities because of the quality of education.

In any case, Developeo will be a great addition to the existing educational offerings. They want to focus the training completely on future-oriented areas, which is also available at other universities, but certainly not as concentrated as here

Well said guys, i see great prospects in Developeo project, all features they plan to implement (i.e admissions, registration, learning management and certification) can be accessible by everyone. 

I agree with you guys. Developeo project once fully ready it will be in huge demand. Its offering people courses which train people for future jobs.
cryptorani

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 04:48:34 AM

Maybe we just haven't seen the results of the marketing campaign yet, I thought they might have sent out some emails to subscribers, but I haven't received anything from Developeo yet.

any idea for how may days this private sale will run? its for weeks for for full one month? Hope this week DEVX team will come up with some really good announcements.
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 05:08:09 AM

Kudos to the CEO/dev of this project for the ability to assemble such a great team of experts. He knew the task ahead and realized that he can only achieve such with the right minds around him

It is really great having such great names on board with them. They should market that more. I am impressed they got a Mozzilla advisor onboard. Especially that they will be focusing on the opensource part this would really help them alot.

Hendobox

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 07:32:01 AM

Kudos to the CEO/dev of this project for the ability to assemble such a great team of experts. He knew the task ahead and realized that he can only achieve such with the right minds around him

It is really great having such great names on board with them. They should market that more. I am impressed they got a Mozzilla advisor onboard. Especially that they will be focusing on the opensource part this would really help them alot.
I really dO agree with you about them marketing the team members. One factor I always check before making an investment in the team members and their resume
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 08:05:15 AM

any idea for how may days this private sale will run? its for weeks for for full one month? Hope this week DEVX team will come up with some really good announcements.

i just tried to find this information, but i failed. Maybe i am blind, but i can't find any detailed information about the private sale. We should ask them in their telegram-channel https://t.me/developeo
girib1684

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 08:27:59 AM

Exact details are not mentioned anywhere. But I found one the last day of PREICO is 20th May, 2018. Means 32 days 15 hours are remains to close PREICO.

i just tried to find this information, but i failed. Maybe i am blind, but i can't find any detailed information about the private sale. We should ask them in their telegram-channel https://t.me/developeo
Anilg

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 09:07:00 AM

Information not available for public. Looks like they will announce once private sale is over. It's a big suspense for now. DEVX team used to very active at the start on this forum. Hope this check these questions and reply.
Pages: « 1 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 [77] 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 »
  Print  

Jump to: