Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 04:09:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 [85] 86 87 88 89 90 91 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡⚡🚀[ANN][ICO] DEVELOPEO (DEVX) - 4TH INDUSTRIAL REVOLUTION - OPEN SOURCE 🚀⚡⚡  (Read 7673 times)
Anilg

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 05:36:42 PM

Did we get any updates from team regarding the ICO progress? Since I am not getting that information, my interest is slowing down a bit even though it is have one of best theme out there in the market.

Same situation for most people, they don't know what's going on currently. DEVX team is also not much active these days here on Bitcoin talk.
Dear All
From time to time, the team has to move around the world to meet with investors, that is why we "disappear" from the forums on occasion. But that is not an excuse obviously.
Regarding the questions about funds raised through the DEVX website, I humbly suggest to consult the telegram channel. Please remember that the Kickico and website campaigns are on different time schedules. Kickico will end soon and we will continue with the fundraising through our website.
Our CEO is currently meeting with potential investors; we will let you know when we have good news to share.
Many thanks for your patience.

Travel around the world, that sounds good. meeting with potential investors sounds even better Smiley
I'm looking forward to the information, take your time and negotiate good deals. good luck!

Good to see update from DEVX team. And its really good DVEX team travelling to different part of the world to get investors. Best luck team!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
cryptorani

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 05:59:09 PM

In year 3, Foundation of Developeo University and in year 5 FullStack Developeo University will be launched, which will aim to connect and educate talent on blockchain, data science, neural networks, and artificial intelligence

This are realistic goals one believe will be achieved within the space of the given time frame. A project to keep an eye out for.
What will the fees be to enter the university? i think when they launch there university it is going to be on of the top universities around the world.

Fee structure is not announced yet, or at least I have not seen it till now. But once partnership with universities announced, fee will be also announced Smiley
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2018, 06:24:13 PM

Guys, I guess something here. But just want to know. If Developeo is started SALE on own website, then still why KICKICO is showing countdown of DEVX ICO?

I don't think there is a flow of information across board, I think there is a kind of disinformation happening.. Developeo should correct this fast

I think they drive a two-tier Presale, on both platforms at the same time. If they reach their softcap faster through this campaign, no worries.

OH really? If it's this is the case, I think it's a nice strategy, giving investors more than one option is cool and worth it if sales is being driven properly

Agreed, they had issues on the original kickico platform, which led them to do it theirselves, i imagine they will combine the two towards the softcap to get things going, in the end the kickico platform gave them headaches is what i read in chat, so thats why they split it up. In the end as long as they raise the softcap fund everyone will be happy.
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 06:43:44 PM

I heard from an admin in the telegram community that the website will be updated tonight and the marketing for the presale will be starting tomorrow
Developeo team taking all safety precautions to ensure a save pre-sale, but why haven't the team update information on there Twitter page.
Well I haven't visited the twitter page in a while, but if they haven't updated it up till now, I think they will do so in less than no time

Sometimes, it happens that projects forget a bit about their social media presence. But in this case, I think it is okay when they publish the news once the new, updated website is live.

Social really does need to be brought up in the importance i think its been brought up a few times before for the team to start really pushing their social channels better and most of all more consistently, it's such a powerful media for getting the word out but only if its properly taken advantage of by the media/advertising team.

You've said it all, the social media is the most powerful tool that brands can use to achieve their aims, its success delivery is unmatched, so i think it should be the top priority of any brand that wish to be successful in there various campaigns
Cnote328

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 06:46:34 PM

I heard from an admin in the telegram community that the website will be updated tonight and the marketing for the presale will be starting tomorrow

Yeah that's true the team is currently in Estonia for a partnership, also the Dev said he will being given all the details about the presale on telegram so i suggest you stay glued to their telegram group for upcoming updates.
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 06:48:14 PM

Did we get any updates from team regarding the ICO progress? Since I am not getting that information, my interest is slowing down a bit even though it is have one of best theme out there in the market.

Same situation for most people, they don't know what's going on currently. DEVX team is also not much active these days here on Bitcoin talk.
Dear All
From time to time, the team has to move around the world to meet with investors, that is why we "disappear" from the forums on occasion. But that is not an excuse obviously.
Regarding the questions about funds raised through the DEVX website, I humbly suggest to consult the telegram channel. Please remember that the Kickico and website campaigns are on different time schedules. Kickico will end soon and we will continue with the fundraising through our website.
Our CEO is currently meeting with potential investors; we will let you know when we have good news to share.
Many thanks for your patience.

Travel around the world, that sounds good. meeting with potential investors sounds even better Smiley
I'm looking forward to the information, take your time and negotiate good deals. good luck!

Good to see update from DEVX team. And its really good DVEX team travelling to different part of the world to get investors. Best luck team!

Glad to hear an update from the team. And it's good news that they are constantly searching for investors all over the world. Would be interesting to know if they already got big investors on board. But I guess they have NDA and don't want to be named in public.
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2018, 07:45:38 PM

Guys, anyone have idea about sold tokens data or raised funds from investors? Still I cannot see anything about ICO progress on their website. Where we can track it? Admin can help here to see progress of ICO?

Try checking their telegram group chat the admins there would give you information about the private sale ongoing right now...
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 07:48:11 PM

Developeo team taking all safety precautions to ensure a save pre-sale, but why haven't the team update information on there Twitter page.
Well I haven't visited the twitter page in a while, but if they haven't updated it up till now, I think they will do so in less than no time

Sometimes, it happens that projects forget a bit about their social media presence. But in this case, I think it is okay when they publish the news once the new, updated website is live.

Social really does need to be brought up in the importance i think its been brought up a few times before for the team to start really pushing their social channels better and most of all more consistently, it's such a powerful media for getting the word out but only if its properly taken advantage of by the media/advertising team.

You've said it all, the social media is the most powerful tool that brands can use to achieve their aims, its success delivery is unmatched, so i think it should be the top priority of any brand that wish to be successful in there various campaigns

Developeo is having huge social media member base. But still its ICO is moving slow. Don't really understand why? But why we did not get any update from team member as well?

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 07:54:20 PM

Their own website I want to believe they are referring to here. And it that be the case, let there be an extension of latest happenings and news to kickico in order for them to update their customers with the latest informations
2taps

Activity: 266
Merit: 107

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 08:08:50 PM

Hmm, would be nice if they could also post stuff like that in here as well.
I think that they really should do that because a lot of people read the forum and if you also post things like that in the forum more people will get to know about it.
Abah007

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 08:57:01 PM

Developeo platform will be driven by both software developers and project managers who will oversee the software development and have a heavier influence on evaluating the quality of code committed.
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 10:08:01 PM

A good social media profile is extremely important and I think DEXV knows this, their Reddit is very popular with investors and they are getting some good feedback.

Developeo Reddit Website: https://www.reddit.com/r/Devx/

How is this project going and how much has been reach? I also see this project rarely updates in social media, especially twitter. The websites are very difficult to access when I want to join in Pre Sale.

I haven't found it overly difficult to use the website, I understand the lack of social media activity has alerted a few people but this just means they are busy focusing on securing bigger contracts and hopefully planning the next stages of their development.

gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2018, 04:10:55 AM

Developeo platform will be driven by both software developers and project managers who will oversee the software development and have a heavier influence on evaluating the quality of code committed.

Experience and skill will be the 2 major requirements for picking the developers in order to avoid situations where there would be delay in rolling out the final project to the community due to bugs and code errors and also lack of timing.
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 05:20:29 AM

Experience and skill will be the 2 major requirements for picking the developers in order to avoid situations where there would be delay in rolling out the final project to the community due to bugs and code errors and also lack of timing.

I am confused as to who will be picking up developers? you mean Developeo for thier own dev or for the voting system to take place for rewarding contributors?

Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 08:11:52 AM

Hmm, would be nice if they could also post stuff like that in here as well.

You're absolutely right, i understand that they may be busy but they should also be able to create an authentic flow of information, they've been doing well, at least i can attest to that by the replies i initially saw here but they should go all out to avoid the community from falling victims as a result of poor communication
2taps

Activity: 266
Merit: 107

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 08:18:06 AM

A good social media profile is extremely important and I think DEXV knows this, their Reddit is very popular with investors and they are getting some good feedback.

Developeo Reddit Website: https://www.reddit.com/r/Devx/

How is this project going and how much has been reach? I also see this project rarely updates in social media, especially twitter. The websites are very difficult to access when I want to join in Pre Sale.

I haven't found it overly difficult to use the website, I understand the lack of social media activity has alerted a few people but this just means they are busy focusing on securing bigger contracts and hopefully planning the next stages of their development.
They might be bussy with some huge project and don't have to much time left on their hands to also keep their social media as active as usual.
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 08:32:12 AM

I am confused as to who will be picking up developers? you mean Developeo for thier own dev or for the voting system to take place for rewarding contributors?

I too am not so sure of what exactly he is trying to say. I think a quick rephrase will be in order for the purpose of clarity and avoiding  misinterpretations.
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 09:35:27 AM

WOW, have you already looked at the Kickico site? Looks like they've found a major investor, the counter shows since today 200 ETH, with only one Inevstor more than yesterday. I think someone has invested 160 ETH. Great!
Cnote328

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 09:42:42 AM

WOW, have you already looked at the Kickico site? Looks like they've found a major investor, the counter shows since today 200 ETH, with only one Inevstor more than yesterday. I think someone has invested 160 ETH. Great!

OH yeah!! That's really great news I guess all the traveling made by Developeo team are beginning to pay off.
Zombie259

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 09:59:52 AM

Woh really? That's awesome, especially with the surge in price of ETH over the past few days as well.  I think people like the idea of the platform.  I think the main focus will be on virtual/distance learning, so they'll be creating a blockchain version of the open university.

Wow great news. Two more big investors and the softcap of the KICKICO platform is reached, plus the Token the DEVX Team sold via their own website.
Pages: « 1 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 [85] 86 87 88 89 90 91 »
  Print  

Jump to: