Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 08:16:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 [86] 87 88 89 90 91 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡⚡🚀[ANN][ICO] DEVELOPEO (DEVX) - 4TH INDUSTRIAL REVOLUTION - OPEN SOURCE 🚀⚡⚡  (Read 7673 times)
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 10:19:07 AM

WOW, have you already looked at the Kickico site? Looks like they've found a major investor, the counter shows since today 200 ETH, with only one Inevstor more than yesterday. I think someone has invested 160 ETH. Great!

Woh really? That's awesome, especially with the surge in price of ETH over the past few days as well.  I think people like the idea of the platform.  I think the main focus will be on virtual/distance learning, so they'll be creating a blockchain version of the open university.

Wow great news. Two more big investors and the softcap of the KICKICO platform is reached, plus the Token the DEVX Team sold via their own website.

160 ETH by only one new investor? Seems like someone strongly believes in the project. Or could it be that they now added the amount of money they got in the sale on their own website to the counter of the KickICO-site?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
girib1684

Activity: 168
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 10:40:14 AM

DEVX seeks to advance humanity with a never-before-seen reward pool and a highly beneficial revenue model along with ambitious targets:
such as DEVX BootCamps, DEVX Certification, DEVX Marketplace, and finally the DEVX NEXT-GEN University.
ibininja

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 12:17:08 PM

DEVX seeks to advance humanity with a never-before-seen reward pool and a highly beneficial revenue model along with ambitious targets:
such as DEVX BootCamps, DEVX Certification, DEVX Marketplace, and finally the DEVX NEXT-GEN University.

rewarding open source developers is a great boost for the targets; I mean if that is the base it is highly likely many would utilize DEVX BootCamps, DEVX Certification, DEVX Marketplace, and finally the DEVX NEXT-GEN University and imagine getting the open source contributors to do it.

Abah007

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 12:33:49 PM

WOW, have you already looked at the Kickico site? Looks like they've found a major investor, the counter shows since today 200 ETH, with only one Inevstor more than yesterday. I think someone has invested 160 ETH. Great!
Wow! This is great news, with few more investors to participate in this project. I think in a few more weeks softcap of the kickico platform will is reached.
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2018, 01:35:38 PM

Woh really? That's awesome, especially with the surge in price of ETH over the past few days as well.  I think people like the idea of the platform.  I think the main focus will be on virtual/distance learning, so they'll be creating a blockchain version of the open university.

Wow great news. Two more big investors and the softcap of the KICKICO platform is reached, plus the Token the DEVX Team sold via their own website.

160 ETH by only one new investor? Seems like someone strongly believes in the project. Or could it be that they now added the amount of money they got in the sale on their own website to the counter of the KickICO-site?

Wow.. That a huge jump from 40 to 200 eth, someone must really wants this project to succeed and move on with developments.
Anilg

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 02:38:22 PM

Wow! This is great news, with few more investors to participate in this project. I think in a few more weeks softcap of the kickico platform will is reached.

Really, just one investors with 160 ETH. Thats really cool Hope DEVX team finds more such investors. Once big investors starts coming in, it will give good confidence to small investors.
utclpn

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 03:00:03 PM

I heard from an admin in the telegram community that the website will be updated tonight and the marketing for the presale will be starting tomorrow

Hmm, would be nice if they could also post stuff like that in here as well.
Thanks Hendobox to updated here. What exactly they going to update in website. I just visited website but did not found anything new or any progress of ICO.
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2018, 04:06:52 PM

I heard from an admin in the telegram community that the website will be updated tonight and the marketing for the presale will be starting tomorrow

Thanks Hendobox to updated here. What exactly they going to update in website. I just visited website but did not found anything new or any progress of ICO.

Ya they really need to start updating the website more their falling into the bad ico trope of not consistently updating the website. The website really needs to not be an afterthought hopefully they will start updating the website news and information more often
Zombie259

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 05:28:52 PM

Ya they really need to start updating the website more their falling into the bad ico trope of not consistently updating the website. The website really needs to not be an afterthought hopefully they will start updating the website news and information more often

That is quite right. The Developeo Team need to update the website and social media accounts more often then they did.
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 05:38:20 PM

That's some huge amount you got there and is a tremendous booster to the whole project, wow, i hope the social media pages of developeo will be judiciously used to promote this, as massive individuals may decide to enroll into this project with this huge news
Abah007

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 05:52:20 PM

This rapid progress will make all investors invest more! DEVELOPEO Technology startup. This is a project that will grow and bring benefits to investors! It has been nominated as one of the most promising upcoming ICO's.
Hendobox

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 05:59:59 PM

This rapid progress will make all investors invest more! DEVELOPEO Technology startup. This is a project that will grow and bring benefits to investors! It has been nominated as one of the most promising upcoming ICO's.
Wow this is really good to know.I am not surprised about them being among the best upcoming ico's. I am sure investors will invest more like I am doing
girib1684

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 06:07:28 PM

Bootcamps, University, Certification Programs, Marketplace, Advisory Services will be paid with either fiat or Developeo DEVX token. If paid with DEVX tokens, a 20% discount will be introduced automatically.
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 06:17:04 PM

160 ETH by single person? Thats interesting. What is their softcap? Or are they already reached softcap? Looking forward to hear that.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 06:22:41 PM

160 ETH by single person? Thats interesting. What is their softcap? Or are they already reached softcap? Looking forward to hear that.

Their softcap is 500 ETH. So with the 201 ETH they got via the KickICO sale they have almost 40% of their softcap. But there is also a sale on their official website and we don't know yet how much they raised there. So maybe the softcap is already reached.
utclpn

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 07:05:21 PM
Last edit: April 22, 2018, 08:44:25 AM by utclpn

While reading details of DEVX on topicolist.com found below statement:
Tokens will also be used for Student Loans.
Anyone know about this, exactly what kind of loan they will offer to students and why?
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 07:43:18 PM

I doubt that. Cause it won't only not make sense to do that but will also be deceitful. The KickICO and dev website are two different platforms even though they are selling same project's idea. It will be good to keep their stats apart.
phantam

Activity: 546

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2018, 07:45:36 PM

Their softcap is 500 ETH. So with the 201 ETH they got via the KickICO sale they have almost 40% of their softcap. But there is also a sale on their official website and we don't know yet how much they raised there. So maybe the softcap is already reached.

i think they would have already mentioned that on social media or on Telegram, but they can't be that far away from achieving it!

Ya I’m pretty sure they will make a big thing of passing the softcap, theirs a lot of excited parties enfolded in this project, the kickico issues slowed things a bit but I’m pretty sure they will meet their targets with the rest of the sales from their local ico.  Hopefully we here some big announcements soon
2taps

Activity: 266
Merit: 107

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 08:09:29 PM

160 ETH is insane. I think that this will for sure stimulate other investors to also invest in this project. So i can't wait to see what happens Smiley.
cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 08:14:11 PM

Well I haven't visited the twitter page in a while, but if they haven't updated it up till now, I think they will do so in less than no time

Sometimes, it happens that projects forget a bit about their social media presence. But in this case, I think it is okay when they publish the news once the new, updated website is live.

A good social media profile is extremely important and I think DEXV knows this, their Reddit is very popular with investors and they are getting some good feedback.

Developeo Reddit Website: https://www.reddit.com/r/Devx/

How is this project going and how much has been reach? I also see this project rarely updates in social media, especially twitter. The websites are very difficult to access when I want to join in Pre Sale.

I haven't found it overly difficult to use the website, I understand the lack of social media activity has alerted a few people but this just means they are busy focusing on securing bigger contracts and hopefully planning the next stages of their development.
They might be bussy with some huge project and don't have to much time left on their hands to also keep their social media as active as usual.

Yes or Developeo may have come across a large corporate investor that they need to impress so they call their marketing team to urgently prepare some new documents, advertisements, graphic designs etc.. it must be hard planning and working on an ICO because there is so much the team needs to cover on a daily basis and they don't have a lot of time during an ICO to get it done.

Pages: « 1 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 [86] 87 88 89 90 91 »
  Print  

Jump to: