Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 09:48:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Yield Coin | Bringing Cryptos to Businesses | Bounty Included  (Read 919 times)
DAS899

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 10:47:50 AM

Sounds awesome, wish I could attend  Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Knuckles1234

Activity: 10

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 10:49:53 AM

Wow, amazing, event sounds great for the project.  I wish I could attend.
YieldCoinOfficial (OP)

Activity: 19

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2018, 10:53:37 AM

There will be more events taking place in the coming months, so we will keep you updated on this front.

Out of all the projects we are running which ones are you most looking forward to?
Gurujatt33

Activity: 1

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 11:03:06 AM

So looking forward to Yield Coin performing well compared to other crypto currencies. Great to know he heads behind Yield Coin are expert in their fields. I have been with Samuel and Co trading for almost 2 years and I can proudly say this has got me really excited and the prospects of Yield Coin looks really bright. I am part of the Yield Coin token holders and can’t want to attend the BII summit in Dubai and see the reaction of the 1200 audience. Highly recommend to jump on the bandwagon before you miss out on such an excellent opportunity.

Bring in BII summit in Dubai, 19th March 2018. Don’t miss out.
Knuckles1234

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 11:06:29 AM

Thank you, please do keep us posted, I would love a chance to meet the team
DAS899

Activity: 9

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 11:34:01 AM

There will be more events taking place in the coming months, so we will keep you updated on this front.

Out of all the projects we are running which ones are you most looking forward to?

Will you be doing an event in the UK?
Knuckles1234

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 12:17:42 PM

Will you be doing an event in the UK?

Yes please, a UK event would be amazing.
luke6898

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 01:28:15 PM

I love the idea the the projects in the ICO will deliver will be give dividend quarterly to current coin holders. This lowers the risk of major fluctuations in the market cap whilst driving liquidity.

The not allowing one single-point of failure, Soft cap being hit with 24 hours show public interest which i believe in the long term will provided sustained long term growth.

Sam the CEO has run many successful business which allows him to implement these factors into the project.

I persoanly invested in the project and it is one of little ICO which such forward thinking and a solid while paper.

LPV
PritStik600

Activity: 6

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 01:50:38 PM

Is someone allowed more than one wallet linked to one account?
YieldCoinOfficial (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2018, 02:31:45 PM

Is someone allowed more than one wallet linked to one account?

When you have an account you would have all tokens purchased with that individual, there is one wallet per individual that have submitted their KYC documentation.
Charlenefrost

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 09:42:28 PM

I have never been so excited about an investment before like I am with this one! I am so comfortable as I feel the whole team at Samuel and Co are being so transparent, hands on and respond to any queries almost immediately.  The product has an incredible amount of revenue streams that will boost its value.  To me this is a no brainier.
Join in! You won’t want to miss out on this one!
tippytoes

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 11:35:04 PM

Okay, given the fact that you hit your soft cap at the shortest time possible but guaranteeing that this will have no single point of failure is too much. Please don't promise too much because if this project will encounter obstacles someday, it will lose its credibility.

Thank you for your comment. What we are getting across is that we are not reliant on one single project to make the ICO a success, we have multiple liquidity drivers with businesses backing Yield Coin. Therefore, even if we do hit obstacles along the way we still have other liquidity drivers to fall back on.  

Great to hear that. Might look deeper into this project and might be worth in the future. I need to read more info regarding this project. Attending such conferences is an indication that this project is real.
Gekko89

Activity: 6

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 01:24:19 PM

Really looking forward to the Hedge Fund and Multi-Asset Brokerage!! Smiley
Skeptic555

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 04:01:38 PM

I am going to flag up 3 things -

1) The softcap was hit almost immediately and then rapidly slowed. It seems suspicious that a money-back guarantee was only set up to this limit, meaning any new investors will have no recourse if things go wrong. I wonder where that initial investment came from?

2) The only responses by YieldCoin are to comments by active members. Further, aside from these two active members all other comments are by brand new users. Is YieldCoin perhaps having their employees/associates with vested interests commenting with positive messages?

3) No single point of failure is great, only if every other point is strong enough to withstand the failure. Is there evidence that each business model is strong and profitable? I am yet to see any balance sheets or any financial information confirming these companies. Until then the multiple points of failure argument is surely moot?

I appreciate these come across as detailed however as an investor one must always be looking at the deeper picture...
Samuiel

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 05:34:31 PM

I think this is a great idea, I first meet this. I like. 
YieldCoinOfficial (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2018, 01:00:40 PM

I am going to flag up 3 things -

1) The softcap was hit almost immediately and then rapidly slowed. It seems suspicious that a money-back guarantee was only set up to this limit, meaning any new investors will have no recourse if things go wrong. I wonder where that initial investment came from?

2) The only responses by YieldCoin are to comments by active members. Further, aside from these two active members all other comments are by brand new users. Is YieldCoin perhaps having their employees/associates with vested interests commenting with positive messages?

3) No single point of failure is great, only if every other point is strong enough to withstand the failure. Is there evidence that each business model is strong and profitable? I am yet to see any balance sheets or any financial information confirming these companies. Until then the multiple points of failure argument is surely moot?

I appreciate these come across as detailed however as an investor one must always be looking at the deeper picture...

Thank you for your questions.

1) The money back guarantee was set at the soft cap limit because this is the minimum amount required for the projects to go ahead. Otherwise, we would have cancelled Yield Coin and returned money to the contributors at that time. With regards to things going wrong now, we are fully committed to making Yield Coin a success and with the multiple projects and work with the businesses we believe we can make our current contributors a good return where we at from now.

2) We are trying to answer all questions posted regardless if they from active/nonactive/junior/senior members. We have told our current contributors about this thread and it is up to them to post. With the bounty programme on offer (stated in this post) then of course people are going to post. We want to get Yield Coin out to as many people as possible. We don't see this as an issue or a bad thing, at the end of the day it is up to contributors whether they agree with the comments and see Yield Coin as a great opportunity and one that has advantages over the other ICOs currently in the market.

3) The majority of the projects are mutually exclusive and therefore if one fails it will not have an impact on the projects. The projects where we can provide a track record for we have, current Samuel & Co Trading fund has a verified track record that is publicly available (https://www.myfxbook.com/members/sandctrading/samuel-co-trading-samuel-leach/1868300). The performance and growth of Samuel & Co Trading is clear to see. As for the other Partners of Yield Coin, they are understandably unwilling to release more information of their business because of competitors.  However if you look into them i am sure you can see what they are doing and equally their growth. Take redline, they sell up to 70 super cars monthly and of which some are hyper cars. They would not have a show room like they do if they are under performing. You have to remember our coin is not a concept, these are real running businesses which some have been running for over 15 years, they are not start ups.
sndskr

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 08:11:15 PM

I was advised to take a look at this project and after looking into it I decided that it was a really good chance for anyone to get involved in something like this. I'm really excited to see how far it goes in the next couple of months/years.
JoshAL1

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 12:51:57 PM

Very excited for what Yieldcoin has to bring!

I have seen big things from the man behind the coin, Samuel Leach, and expect that this will be no different!
Knuckles1234

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 12:05:43 PM

Looking forward to hearing how Dubai Summit goes. Exciting times for Yield Coin  Smiley
Stuartsb

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 03:19:31 PM

Excited to be part of this great crypto. Fantastic team and looking forward to the future!
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: