Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 12:46:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Opportunity to sell for bitcoin  (Read 1754 times)
Svelto

Activity: 686
Merit: 257

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 04:16:32 AM

I will be happy to sell smaller value items for Bitcoin or other altcoins I am interested in. But for high value items such as property and car, my country regulations are not clear so I don’t think I will do it until the regulations are clear.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
yonjitsu

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

www.daxico.com

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 04:40:31 AM

I was wondering, if you had an opportunity to sell your stuff alike cars, pc, homethings and etc., would you sell it for bitcoin (or maybe other altcoin)? The main question is to see, are you ready trade stuff for cryptocurrencies and how do you imagine it?

I've been into bitcoin investment but i never cashed out even a single penny out from my pocket. Besides, there are lots of ways to invest in bitcoin or cryptocurrencies without having any capital at all like doing bounty campaign.

bolbau

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 05:38:24 AM

for me i wouldn't sell my stuff for bitcoin, i still can do it with working on some job in this forum like bounty campaigner. and i have the fact that for 4-5 years 'playing' bitcoin i never spend even one cent of my real money, i prefer to get it with no capital ehehehe. if i want to make an invesment or trading i use the bitcoin that i got from the work. but its up to you
syamster

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 06:54:58 PM

I was wondering, if you had an opportunity to sell your stuff alike cars, pc, homethings and etc., would you sell it for bitcoin (or maybe other altcoin)? The main question is to see, are you ready trade stuff for cryptocurrencies and how do you imagine it?

I've been into bitcoin investment but i never cashed out even a single penny out from my pocket. Besides, there are lots of ways to invest in bitcoin or cryptocurrencies without having any capital at all like doing bounty campaign.
Yeah we can get profit without investing anything in bitcoin, if we will use our time and knowledge only but for this we will have to manage our time. Today bitcoin price is very high and as much as time passing bitcoin is getting expensive so I would suggest you to invest right now if you have money, you can make profit without investing but the investing profit will be much higher than the non-investing profit, at the same time you can use bounty campaign so it will be an additional profit to you.

▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
.WINDICE.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
      ▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
     ▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
                   ▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
iePlay NoweiI
I
I
I
SeniorRalap

Activity: 81
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 07:09:56 PM

I don't choose to do that. This is not investment but gambling. We all know that there is some risk investment COINS, the price will change at any time, when we sold all our assets investment currency, if the investment fails, we will lose some, I can't imagine the consequences
Alohadance

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 02:15:01 PM

I believe in bitcoin. It is traditional usd in cryptocurrency and it will be used for a very long time. Also the pprice will grow up soon!
BillyTalent

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 01:58:19 PM

I already sell stuff for Bitcoin but not any other crypto. I even offer 10-20% off for those who want to pay using Bitcoin. It's just my way of promoting BTC
luislylop

Activity: 1

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 02:07:21 PM

In the future the bitcoins and others crypto will be the only money in the world
megalith07

Activity: 252
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 02:12:11 PM

I won't do that since it is exceptionally risky to sell every one of the valuables for BTC investments better utilize the rest of the assets from the cost of day by day living to buy altcoin and you use in trading regardless of whether you get a misfortune it won't be too terrible for your life and still have the capacity to live not surprisingly.
assyla

Activity: 319

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 02:18:12 PM

I think it can be a hard decision for me to sell my things for bitcoin, but if this opportunity will leads me for a better life then I think I will sell it because if I sell it and the price of bitcoin is suddenly goes up then I think it is a good come back for me.

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
Alexmagn84

Activity: 517

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 03:00:22 PM

Not now think,my decision also good think to the trading.I can not loss in my money. Suddenly I will waiting for days again Bitcoin price come back..

25espia1994

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 03:08:45 PM

it's a good idea to sell bitcoin when you feel that it's worth it because the money is bigger than you

as well as the best deal of bitcoin when selling low for in case the value grows even larger 😊😀

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
bitfocus

Activity: 532
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 03:41:45 PM

I am already doing it, taking only Bitcoin as payment for my services and consultancies.
sr32703

Activity: 560
Merit: 104

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2018, 03:50:43 PM

It's not great opportunity to sell bitcoin. you need some month wait then sell it because I believed some month will left then bitcoin prices will increase & that time is the best opportunity for you to sell bitcoin

Spontebob

Activity: 418
Merit: 106

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 03:55:03 PM

I think, if you sell cars and houses to buy such as bitcoin, then you are a kind of gambling behavior, good trading strategies are more likely to make money, but should try to avoid gambling,

Thinking of selling your assets is probably too much. That is too risky because bitcoin rate can suddenly increase or decrease (unstable) which can be either a gain or loss.
Ar Rahman

Activity: 123

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 04:20:14 PM

this time is the right time for everyone who hold bitcoin and hope that bitcoin price will go up and i can have good profit besides high price but if want to hold it no problem Wink
bennypagulayan

Activity: 280

MEGATRON - THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 04:33:06 PM

Now is not the opportunity to sell bitcoin. Because the cryptocurreny market is slowly rising, prices are still low. This is the time you should buy bitcoin into your wallet more, should not sell. If you sell bitcoin right now, you will have regrets in the near future.

███    TWITTER   █████████████████ MEGATRON ████████████████████     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN        ████             THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION             ████     LAUNCH EVENT    ███
███  TELEGRAM  █████████████████   WEBSITE    ███████████████████       FACEBOOK      ███
umbara ardian

Activity: 1344
Merit: 259

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 04:44:06 PM

chances are I will not do that and I try very hard to be able to get as much bitcoin as I can without selling my assets, I believe there are still some ways to get bitcoin. because when I sell my assets I get more scared if I lose.

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
sisjow

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 05:19:47 PM

i can say no for that. i don't want to take a risk with especially with selling a car or some stuff which i think it will like a gambling.
mammothine

Activity: 117

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 08:20:53 PM

There is literally nothing I wouldn't sell for bitcoin or any major alt, especially privacy coins. House, check, car, check, books, electronics, etc., etc. crypto is as good as or better than cash to me.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: