Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 11:19:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Long-term investment  (Read 155 times)
Bozzie51 (OP)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 10:37:51 AM
Last edit: March 08, 2018, 09:21:17 AM by Bozzie51

Not needed anymore.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bias

Activity: 882
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 11:45:29 AM

I decided to open a thread here about an investment. I know that I'm still a noob here, but I can give it a try at least. Lets start of with the fact that my English isn't very good. I'm learning it at the moment and trying to improve my English language skills daily.

At the moment I'm selling custom Amazon websites on IM (internet marketing) related forums. I found out that people like my products and my ROI is pretty good on every sale. I'm selling 3 different packages and got so far 40 sales. But I see a huge opportunity to build websites and rank them before selling them. Someone else is selling those websites for around $1000 each. There ROI can be good, because I can do almost everything by myself, I only need to buy expired domains and hiring a good writer for the content.

I'm looking for a $2000 investment (I can build at least 10-15 websites with it). I'm going to use this money to buy content and setup the websites. My goal is to sell them after 6 months for $1000 each. I did my research already and found out that I can sell those websites pretty easy.

10 x $200 = $2000
10 x $1000 = $10.000
Your shares: 65%
My shares: 35%

Your return: $6500
My return: $3500

Pretty unique idea and very profitable. Got already a lot of experiences with selling custom websites on forums.

Please contact me for more information or reply in this thread.

You are a noob indeed and also crazy to believe that anyone here will give you his money. No history,no collateral,just an idea which is not unique,as you want to present it.
Almost everything that you say doesn't follow your loan request. If you have such sales you can easily use the money and continue.
Why to ask from others especially when you don't provide anything as a proof for your words?

You should read the stickies as a noob that you are,before you ask a loan here.
NO COLLATERAL=NO LOAN
Bozzie51 (OP)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 11:51:01 AM

I decided to open a thread here about an investment. I know that I'm still a noob here, but I can give it a try at least. Lets start of with the fact that my English isn't very good. I'm learning it at the moment and trying to improve my English language skills daily.

At the moment I'm selling custom Amazon websites on IM (internet marketing) related forums. I found out that people like my products and my ROI is pretty good on every sale. I'm selling 3 different packages and got so far 40 sales. But I see a huge opportunity to build websites and rank them before selling them. Someone else is selling those websites for around $1000 each. There ROI can be good, because I can do almost everything by myself, I only need to buy expired domains and hiring a good writer for the content.

I'm looking for a $2000 investment (I can build at least 10-15 websites with it). I'm going to use this money to buy content and setup the websites. My goal is to sell them after 6 months for $1000 each. I did my research already and found out that I can sell those websites pretty easy.

10 x $200 = $2000
10 x $1000 = $10.000
Your shares: 65%
My shares: 35%

Your return: $6500
My return: $3500

Pretty unique idea and very profitable. Got already a lot of experiences with selling custom websites on forums.

Please contact me for more information or reply in this thread.

You are a noob indeed and also crazy to believe that anyone here will give you his money. No history,no collateral,just an idea which is not unique,as you want to present it.
Almost everything that you say doesn't follow your loan request. If you have such sales you can easily use the money and continue.
Why to ask from others especially when you don't provide anything as a proof for your words?

You should read the stickies as a noob that you are,before you ask a loan here.
NO COLLATERAL=NO LOAN
I don't agree with the facts that you mention. If someone is interested, he can contact me to show proof and other information. I can show proof that I have accounts on IM related forums with a good reputation. I won't show my accounts here via this thread. I don't want to share information with people who aren't interested. I never mentioned that I believe that someone is going to give me money without proof. You are talking about things that aren't related to this thread at all.

I can show proof, but not via this thread and also only for people who are really interested. Instead of noobs who are just curious.
condoras
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1103

This is what I do. I drink and I know things.

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 12:20:41 PM

I think that you forget who is asking money here without offering anything as Collateral... Undecided
So if you ask publicly for funds, you should publicly show proofs and talk about what you can offer as assurance for any possible investor/backer of your project.

If you don't though want to disclosure something just offer a Valid Collateral and not some "want to be" shares/titles/or whatever.
Then "nobody" will care what you will do with the funds that you want or ask questions about the clarity of your project/business.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████████████████████████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███