Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 09:43:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptocurrencies and our daily life  (Read 1545 times)
Count Basie (OP)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 10:48:22 AM

When we will use cryptocurrencies ofr our everyday life?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
covfefe_

Activity: 934
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 10:54:37 AM

Bitcoin and Cryptocurrencies were intended to be used in place of regular currency, but with the finite availability, people (large investors) started to store it in order to manipulate the price and turned it into a huge ponzi.
hase0278

Activity: 882
Merit: 544

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 10:59:24 AM

Bitcoin and Cryptocurrencies were intended to be used in place of regular currency, but with the finite availability, people (large investors) started to store it in order to manipulate the price and turned it into a huge ponzi.
They haven't held it in order to manipulate the price but they do so in order to profit. As time pass though, cryptos becomes more scattered and sooner or later, it will be available to use as a currency or as an alternative payment method in our daily life. We might be able to use them into buying goods on groceries and services, etc. on malls. Just wait for it to be legalized by at least 20 countries, I think it will be achievable by that time.
ss890

Activity: 644
Merit: 263

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2018, 11:06:18 AM

Crypto currency has become best part of our life already and we are still using them unknowingly in daily life. Why not consider the virtual currencies and the way they work is different part of our life. We trade with them daily we gamble with them on daily life basis and much more.

If not then we can still use it as fiat currency by converting the crypto currencies into fiat and then using the fiat in normal way. I think it's not big deal if we earn much more online.

Direct block chain to end user application might just start soon as the development progresses through time.
BossMacko

Activity: 1134
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 11:13:19 AM

Some people are using Bitcoin just to hold, buy and sell but for me i am using Bitcoin in buying prepaid loads, paying bills like electric, water etc etc. This will not possible if my web wallet doesn't support it however my web wallet is amazing because they offer this kind of services using Bitcoin and they also have different cashback depends if you avail one of those services in exchange of your Bitcoin. Thats how i use my Bitcoin in the past.
poptok1

Activity: 1638
Merit: 756

Bobby Fischer was right

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2018, 11:22:20 AM

Some people are using Bitcoin just to hold, buy and sell but for me i am using Bitcoin in buying prepaid loads, paying bills like electric, water etc etc. This will not possible if my web wallet doesn't support it however my web wallet is amazing because they offer this kind of services using Bitcoin and they also have different cashback depends if you avail one of those services in exchange of your Bitcoin. Thats how i use my Bitcoin in the past.
As you can see above OP, some people already using crypto as everyday means of payment. I got a feeling that BossMacko is doing so for quite a while now. It all depends of ones preferences, some "like it core" others web based micro-wallets, and so on.
In the past I was also using bitcoins more frequently, for smaller transactions. With the rise of fees that changed but LN will make this possible again, we will witness more intense usage of BTC as a regular form of payment in everyday life. 

carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 11:24:13 AM

They haven't held it in order to manipulate the price but they do so in order to profit. As time pass though, cryptos becomes more scattered and sooner or later, it will be available to use as a currency or as an alternative payment method in our daily life. We might be able to use them into buying goods on groceries and services, etc. on malls. Just wait for it to be legalized by at least 20 countries, I think it will be achievable by that time.

agreed on you mate,manipulation was always been an issue,but most of the reason why they are holding this coin is for profiteering,though maybe theres a reality in manipulating the market price,but the main objective is for the small investors make another option in buying either bitcoin or altcoins,if the bitcoin price continuously grow.then what will happen to the market flow
kolesozw
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1004

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 11:29:04 AM

I'm trying to pay every online service with crypto. Like domain registration, hosting, buying stuff, etc. And it's working flawless.

But still crypto is far away from offline business like buying coffee and food and fulfilling most of everyday needs.

Polipog

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 11:48:45 AM

Cryptocurrencies are already involves on our daily life activities, even we are busy on working to our job, but still we have share enough time on accessing crypto business. We really knows that a lots of people today are fan of crypto business, it is because of the benifits that they earn from crypto business. Hopefully cryptocurrencies still continue operates globally and provide good management towards people.
alyssa85
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1088

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 11:53:47 AM

There is nothing stopping you from doing it now. There are loads of businesses that accept bitcoin, Ethereum, litecoin and bitcoincash. Some accept doge, dash and other alts. You can purchase stuff on Overstock, or buy voucher codes to shop in other stores.

As far as I can tell the only reason people arn't going it is because a) they don't know they can and b) some are hoarding their currency

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit InvestBox.|.BUY X10 AND EARN 10% DAILY.🏆
Olalomi

Activity: 490
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 12:12:14 PM

Everyday new corporations and organisations are adopting bitcoin as a means of transaction there it is almost becoming a digital currency used for  purchases of items, goods or services for daily life needs.
kalawang

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 12:46:16 PM

Investing to any cryptocurrency can help an individual in their everyday life because with cryptocurrency they will have profit and income for the satisfaction of their financial needs and wants. They will have an easier life with money because you can buy your needs in your everyday life. We use the profit we gained in cryptocurrenies in our financial needs and I think its a lot of help because this will boost your net worth and with Bitcoin it can help you fill all your lacking.
FlightyPouch

Activity: 1638
Merit: 300

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 12:53:24 PM

I do not know why are you asking this since there is a lot of people that is using crypto currencies in their everyday life. Not in the sense that they are using it to buy what they need but they use it to gain profit through trading and investing.

In case you are asking it in the sense of using cryptos to buy things from groceries or real store, there are some that accepts bitcoin and there are some apps that let you send bitcoin without transaction as long as you are using the same wallet, at that point you have no problem to send any amount of bitcoin unless that is lower than $1.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
flower1024
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 01:06:40 PM

I do not know why are you asking this since there is a lot of people that is using crypto currencies in their everyday life. Not in the sense that they are using it to buy what they need but they use it to gain profit through trading and investing.

In case you are asking it in the sense of using cryptos to buy things from groceries or real store, there are some that accepts bitcoin and there are some apps that let you send bitcoin without transaction as long as you are using the same wallet, at that point you have no problem to send any amount of bitcoin unless that is lower than $1.

People are using crypto but not using to pay our bills directly through crypto. we are converting to fiat and that money we are using. I think no shops will accept the bitcoin payment until your governament accept BTC payment mode is legal. but some 3rd party apps will let you buy through BTC you can use those apps.
Afnan_faizah

Activity: 784
Merit: 176

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 01:20:41 PM

We still need infrastructures for that. We need internet connection availability which not all countries are own it. I think it still too far. May be it will take tens years for developing countries to make cryptocurrency is usable in daily life.

Sepertinya sudah waktunya, kalau menurut saya lebih baik lump sum sekarang. 30/01/2024.
zenrol28
Copper Member

Activity: 854
Merit: 110

Give Hope For Everyone!

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2018, 01:21:43 PM

It's up to you, if you can use now in your daily routine, well why not today. For now, I can only use my cryptocurrencies in topping-up my phone, paying bills and transferring to someone outside the country. But in daily, not yet, but I hope it will.

solovev

Activity: 52
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 01:31:56 PM

I do not see crypto  being used for small expenses like buying food or stationery in my country. Most of the sellers here are poor and uneducated and they do not won resources to accept bitcoin payment. Recently the government here tries to promote digital payments but that also failed miserably. This type of change cannot happen in one day. And the government first needs to build the required infrastructure for this. For instance, poor people should be given access to high speed internet and smartphones so that they can learn about crypto first.
Synash0619

Activity: 28

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 01:40:22 PM

I think we need 10-15 years more to attain this kind of status where in, almost all of the transaction is thru crypto. Many parts of the world still don’t have access on internet. And because crypto needs internet access, it is one of the hindrances why this crypto didn’t grow exponentially. Regarding with the limited availability of Bitcoin, we cannot control that thing since the intention of BTC is to make the coins limited like gold.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 02:01:18 PM

I think we need 10-15 years more to attain this kind of status where in, almost all of the transaction is thru crypto. Many parts of the world still don’t have access on internet. And because crypto needs internet access, it is one of the hindrances why this crypto didn’t grow exponentially. Regarding with the limited availability of Bitcoin, we cannot control that thing since the intention of BTC is to make the coins limited like gold.

A lot can happen in 10-15 years and crypto may not even be part of our lives then. Right now, it's effect would depend on your lifestyle. If you're the type that mainly does things online like shopping and paying bills, then crypto probably is a major part of your day. For most of us though, the effects are.prettt minimal since we use fiat in most of.our offline transactions

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
       ..███████████████████████████████
binghope

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 02:13:56 PM

Bitcoin is currently only available for purchase in just a few countries. They are not really popular. But those are the signs that Bitcoin will grow in the future to replace cash. But holding Bitcoin will be high risk. When Bitcoin goes down you will lose value.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: