Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 04:59:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why Neo is going all the way down?  (Read 744 times)
NeverSop

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

HODL

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 09:28:57 PM

There has been some negative press about their network. I don't think they deserved that as they are one of the rare projects that actually have a working product. Their product will only be better and better with time, so don't worry.
The cryptocurrency market is volatile and it is normal for a crypto to fall during this period. NEO is still worth over $ 100 and that's the value that NEO has kept for a long time. The NEO discount for me is a very good opportunity to buy in this time, it is a chance for you to buy NEO at the current low price.

The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Nylelyn

Activity: 296
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 10:19:30 PM

I invested in Neo. But from last week after ONT airdrop, its keep on sinking.
Any news???

We know that this is coin is a smart contract based coin so however we will find this coin bumped back in the chart again. Cryptocurrencies are very much volatile in nature.
So we need to find the high price for this coin so do not panic and buy NEO as much you can.
Yeah the best thing to do at the moment is do not panic. The airdrop crisis is a result also of negative things circulated online by others who been against this. The downside also was due to the fluctuations of other cryptos. But Neo will rise up and surpass this because it has good foundation. Many people support Neo and believe price will soar higher and higher just wait and hold on.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
WORLDOPOLY ◈     ▐   FACEBOOKANN THREADTELEGRAM ┃ TWITTER ┃ INSTAGRAM           ▌    JOIN OUR ICO  26 Feb-21 Jun
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
remiby

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2018, 10:35:00 PM

NEO was born as Ethereum for the Chinese market, however now the Chinese market is closed. So no wonder NEO is going down..  
ngavanngo22

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 11:09:28 PM

Because ONT airdrop ended Smiley. Beside atm Bitcoin is coming back so it also affect a lot to other crypto price and NEO is not an exception. NEO price is also affected by this case. But I think when the price of Bitcoin stable at a new all time high price, it'll be the time for NEO and all other crypto to rise. But IMO it'll take at least more few weeks for NEO to be able to rise up.

LeonardoDiCrypto

Activity: 340
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 01:37:06 AM

There are two main reasons for Neo's price to drop. The first reason - the main one - is that I have just bought it. The second reason - the marginal one - is that a lot of people are selling it.
Arwinkim

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2018, 01:43:08 AM

It's pretty much joining the trend. People are selling for fiat until everything is going back normal again. It's your opportunity to buy more and more NEOs.
Nick Abimanyu

Activity: 406
Merit: 19

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 04:56:38 AM

Any news???

You don't need to worry Neo is a hyperactive coin and he will soon return to surge up quickly following the coin on it if i note the ability of Neo is very reliable for trading and investment because almost every time Neo often experience fluctuations.
inskraer

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 08:20:24 AM

He quickly grew and is restored now. I advise to wait and to purchase on low price. Decide themselves how to act. Very promising coin
raj4990 (OP)

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 08:39:58 AM

It's pretty much joining the trend. People are selling for fiat until everything is going back normal again. It's your opportunity to buy more and more NEOs.

Thanks for your your suggestion. I added little more to my portfolio.
kokobaba880

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 10:00:57 AM

just like other coins the NEO coin is also good but there is up and down in every thing and because of this the currency become devalue for sometime but this is not for the life this will recover after sometime in the currencies if we look at the prices some times it goes down while sometime it is not so good to hold but holding in that times is worthy and for this coin the future is bright.

coinmarketshortcoin

Activity: 34

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2018, 10:10:30 AM

Will it go under 100$?
We always thought NEO is one of the "good coins", but maybe we should also add it to our Short Bet mechanism? Tongue
DesmondHayes

Activity: 182
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 10:32:37 AM

Any news???

I believe in the NEO and I don't think that this fall will last long. As of today, I can see that all the coins have started to drop again and with that said you know what to do.

This is again best time to invest, especially in NEO; coin with great perspective. Looking back in time you can also see falls it had in the past but with this value it achieved it can only grow further in some TIME.

Try to be patient and if you have guts even try to invest some more!

CONTRACTNET     |     At the intersection of Blockchain, IOT & SMART CONTRACTS             
|     WHITEPAPER     |     TWITTER     |      TELEGRAM     
████████████████████████  [  JOIN ICO   ●   10th MARCH  ] ████████████████████████
aoihs00

Activity: 700
Merit: 300

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 10:35:22 AM

You kinda answered yourself. Those who bought for free ONT are dumping it now. It's an opportunity to buy!

Yup that's true this is what happens when there is airdrop that is being published. The free stuff will obviously be sold very fast because whatever they get after sleeping is there 100% profit or it is more than that.

Yes, if it is down out of the panic sell or sell made because of the airdrops then I'm pretty sure that it will recover very very fast and can get you huge profits afterwards. Neo is also very good project on top of that it has survived worst drops earlier so there is no worry about buying it at low.
dark08

Activity: 798
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 10:47:33 AM

Any news???

Neocoin was doing great from past two months as compared to the complete bear market but from past few days its been sinking down because the correction which needs to occur in last week is been seen now and right now it will take some time to settle down the correction and then it will rise once the coin get back its strength again. I think we should be following some trend-following strategy to get the best entry in this coin as entering in this coin after the correction will be the major move in this year 2018.

Yes this is right no doubt that neo is one of the best altcoin in the market right now the developer and technology inside are also great and proven by most of us in crypto world but after the ONT airdrop finish the price going down and this past few days some people doing panic selling of neo the best thing we can do right now is to be calm because im pretty sure it will recover.

jtipt

Activity: 1064
Merit: 529

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 10:57:39 AM

Any news???
Chinese FUD. Neo being a primarily a Chinese coin it is very easily affect by the bullshit Chinese FUD, like right now Chinese regulators are allegedly blocking social media accounts of cryptocurrency exchange.
alyssa85
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1088

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 12:06:37 PM

Any news???
Chinese FUD. Neo being a primarily a Chinese coin it is very easily affect by the bullshit Chinese FUD, like right now Chinese regulators are allegedly blocking social media accounts of cryptocurrency exchange.

Not to mention China banned cryptocurrencies and tokens last summer - so there is no point to Neo. How can you have a Chinese coin without the Chinese allowed to buy it?

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit InvestBox.|.BUY X10 AND EARN 10% DAILY.🏆
alan2here

Activity: 1778
Merit: 504

WorkAsPro

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 12:18:36 PM

Any news???
I agree with you . NEO is heavily influenced by the Chinese market because NEO bad news may soon drop sharply and may fall for 3-5 days without good news. I think the information from the Chinese market is very important if you do not catch the information, you will definitely lose a lot of money.

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
BigBoy89
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1011

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 12:26:09 PM

Any news???

After every hyped fork, there is a corrections. This happens with NEO now, but already happened with NTX, ETC, etc.

It's normal market reaction to the dumped coins.

.AMEPAY.
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
│▌
       AMEPAY IEO       
▄██████▄ ▀██████▄
█████████  ▀█████
███████▀     ▀███
██████▀  ▄█▄  ▀██
██████▄  ▀█▀  ▄██
███████▄     ▄███
█████████  ▄█████
▀██████▀ ▄██████▀
   AMEPAY LISTING   
   ▐███▄
   ████▌
▐██████████▄
████████████
 ████▌  █████
▐████  ▄████
██████████▀
 ▀█████▀▀
▐│
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
biboy

Activity: 406
Merit: 110

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 12:43:57 PM

Any news???

After every hyped fork, there is a corrections. This happens with NEO now, but already happened with NTX, ETC, etc.

It's normal market reaction to the dumped coins.
Does this means that NEO will still go back or recover the price? What do you think with this? I am hoping that NEO will still have the chance to go back with its normal price again just like what bitcoin has become this year, I know that before the end of the year the price will gonna multiply again.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 01:19:28 PM

Any news???
because this coin only rely on chinese government dictation.what chinese says make this coin move,so if you wany some development maybe better ask china to make good action in favor of this neo..thats why i dump my support on this .because i see no future unless that country speaks another good issue towars cryptocurrency world
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: