Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 12:17:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How to increase merit without asking anyone who give you Merit?  (Read 166 times)
pokxon (OP)

Activity: 490
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2018, 11:13:15 AM

I have read the article about the Merit rule of the forum. Someone will give Merit to me and thanks to that I have more merit then I can increase my rank. But why not have a way. else to increase merit points that must not be donated from someone.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  Guider.travel  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Alone055

Activity: 1001
Merit: 197

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2018, 11:28:07 AM
Last edit: March 06, 2018, 11:39:14 AM by Alone055

Your post is the answer to your question.  Roll Eyes THIS is why there is no other way of getting Merits, so that people like you should not be able to increase in rank and stay out of this forum for as long as they don't learn to read/understand.
You either did not read the thread about Merit system, or you don't have a mind to understand the reason why the system has been implemented, because if you would have understood, you would never ask something like this.

P.S: Sorry for being rude, but I seriously couldn't help it.

Edit:
2) Another option to increase your probability of getting merits is by posting in merit giveaway threads. There are a lot of members offering merit giveaways where you can quote your high quality posts and get merited. But make sure that your last 20-30 posts reflect that you are putting some effort.

Don't say it in a way as if it is a different way of getting Merits. Those threads are not awarding Merits for nothing, but they ask for quality posts in order to get Merits, and reading this post, I don't think OP can make it up to that. So basically, there is no way for OP to get Merits unless he improves for a few months and then get back here as a more helpful and knowledgeable person.
And besides, he is asking for a way to get Merits without getting them from others, and that is simply not possible.

solovev

Activity: 52
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 11:29:37 AM

I have read the article about the Merit rule of the forum. Someone will give Merit to me and thanks to that I have more merit then I can increase my rank. But why not have a way. else to increase merit points that must not be donated from someone.

Here is how you can get merits without asking anyone for it:

1) Let your post speak for you. You should post such high quality and well researched posts that the reader feels compelled to give you merits. You also need to observed the recently merited posts to get an idea of what members are liking here.

2) Another option to increase your probability of getting merits is by posting in merit giveaway threads. There are a lot of members offering merit giveaways where you can quote your high quality posts and get merited. But make sure that your last 20-30 posts reflect that you are putting some effort.
pokxon (OP)

Activity: 490
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2018, 12:53:33 PM

Your post is the answer to your question.  Roll Eyes THIS is why there is no other way of getting Merits, so that people like you should not be able to increase in rank and stay out of this forum for as long as they don't learn to read/understand.
You either did not read the thread about Merit system, or you don't have a mind to understand the reason why the system has been implemented, because if you would have understood, you would never ask something like this.

P.S: Sorry for being rude, but I seriously couldn't help it.

Edit:

Don't say it in a way as if it is a different way of getting Merits. Those threads are not awarding Merits for nothing, but they ask for quality posts in order to get Merits, and reading this post, I don't think OP can make it up to that. So basically, there is no way for OP to get Merits unless he improves for a few months and then get back here as a more helpful and knowledgeable person.
And besides, he is asking for a way to get Merits without getting them from others, and that is simply not possible.

I just got into the forum and have not much to learn about it. I have read through the rules to increase the merit. I just wonder about that. I need answers like you, that make me understand a lot. It's better to get what you need. Thank you

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  Guider.travel  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Jet Cash
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 2449

https://JetCash.com

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2018, 12:54:23 PM

The way to get merit is to emerge from the twilight alt world, and come into the sunshine of Bitcoin. Smiley

Offgrid campers allow you to enjoy life and preserve your health and wealth.
Save old Cars - my project to save old cars from scrapage schemes, and to reduce the sale of new cars.
My new Bitcoin transfer address is - bc1q9gtz8e40en6glgxwk4eujuau2fk5wxrprs6fys
TMAN
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1808

Exchange Bitcoin quickly-https://blockchain.com.do

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2018, 01:04:42 PM
Merited by tokeweed (1)

what you need to do is write your username down on a paper wallet - film yourself sticking it up your arse. Then spend 8 months reading the forum without posting

███████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀████████
██████▀▄██▀▀▄▄ ████▄▀██████
█████ ███ ████ ▀▀████ █████
████ █████ ███▀▀▀▄████ ████
████ ███▀▀▀▄▄▄████████ ████
████ ██▄▄▀▀███████▀▄▄█ ████
█████ █████ █▀██▀▄███ █████
██████▄▀███▀▄█▀▄███▀▄██████
████████▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▄▄████████
██████████▀▄███████████████
██████████████████████████
.FORTUNEJACK   JOIN INVINCIBLE JACKMATE AND WIN......10 BTC........
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀██████
█████  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄  █████
█████  █████ █████  █████
█████  ██▄     ▄██  █████
█████  ████   ████  █████
█████▄  ██▄▄█▄▄██  ▄█████
██████▄  ███████  ▄██████
███████▄   ▀▀▀   ▄███████
██████████▄▄ ▄▄██████████
solovev

Activity: 52
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 01:11:15 PM

I just got into the forum and have not much to learn about it. I have read through the rules to increase the merit. I just wonder about that. I need answers like you, that make me understand a lot. It's better to get what you need. Thank you

You regsitration date as shown in your profile https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1067149 is July 14, 2017.

Now your next excuse will be that you had become active recently. Let me answer that for in advance. Your recent posts here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1067149;sa=showPosts  show that you had been making posts here after the merit system as well and that too frequently. So, it really does not make any sense to me why you typed that first line. Regarding my post helping you, thanks for the appreciation. Next time, please use the search function to see f someone has posted the same query or not. All the best. Smiley

tokeweed
Legendary

Activity: 3934
Merit: 1405

Life, Love and Laughter...

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 01:21:15 PM

what you need to do is write your username down on a paper wallet - film yourself sticking it up your arse. Then spend 8 months reading the forum without posting

LOL

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Jet Cash
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 2449

https://JetCash.com

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2018, 01:27:41 PM

Is there a paper wallet that supports HalfWit then?

Offgrid campers allow you to enjoy life and preserve your health and wealth.
Save old Cars - my project to save old cars from scrapage schemes, and to reduce the sale of new cars.
My new Bitcoin transfer address is - bc1q9gtz8e40en6glgxwk4eujuau2fk5wxrprs6fys
TMAN
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1808

Exchange Bitcoin quickly-https://blockchain.com.do

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2018, 01:37:44 PM

Is there a paper wallet that supports HalfWit then?

yep its called pen and paper - that's all this spaz probably knows what to use..

he should shove the pen up there as well

████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀████████
██████▀▄██▀▀▄▄ ████▄▀██████
█████ ███ ████ ▀▀████ █████
████ █████ ███▀▀▀▄████ ████
████ ███▀▀▀▄▄▄████████ ████
████ ██▄▄▀▀███████▀▄▄█ ████
█████ █████ █▀██▀▄███ █████
██████▄▀███▀▄█▀▄███▀▄██████
████████▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▄▄████████
██████████▀▄███████████████
██████████████████████████
.FORTUNEJACK   JOIN INVINCIBLE JACKMATE AND WIN......10 BTC........
██████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀██████
█████  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄  █████
█████  █████ █████  █████
█████  ██▄     ▄██  █████
█████  ████   ████  █████
█████▄  ██▄▄█▄▄██  ▄█████
██████▄  ███████  ▄██████
███████▄   ▀▀▀   ▄███████
██████████▄▄ ▄▄██████████
TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 1219

Call your grandparents and tell them you love them

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2018, 02:17:32 PM

LOL another newbie comes and makes a thread in the "Meta" section just to ask about the merit system? I fell like this is becoming a trend for the shitposters who are about to rank up according to old rules of activity and now cant do so because the merit is lacking.

Mr. Pajeet please dont be lazy and check out theymos' thread addressing the merit system. Learn to be a good listener in order to become a good speaker please and dont keep on asking the same thing in this forum - the Bitcoin Discussion section is filled with such threads and we dont want "Meta" to get polluted like this.

tl;dr
Merit is not for sale, not for donation. Get a life and get a job, best thing - leave this forum. Persoanlly I am tired to people complaining about Merit.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x