Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 02:32:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Does signature campaign really help to promote an ICO ?  (Read 1353 times)
coin_1122

Activity: 1134
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 02:45:58 AM

Yes, signature campaign is the most effective way to promote an ICO, companies are giving free coin because they know how potential signature campaign has. So, I am seeing from many days most of companies are launching campaign for promotional activity.
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ballerin and giroud

Activity: 868
Merit: 16

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 07:34:22 AM

crypto enthusiasts and investors most likely has the knowledge of this forum so i think yes it helps the ICO to spread its word across the community, we know that other platforms has larger users but the interest on things are different especially for social media which was made to communicate to other people unlike here in the forum users are using this because of the focus of interest in here which is the cryptocurrency.
That is right, this forum is a reference made by investors to invest in ICO or coin that already exist in the market. By using this forum as a promotion temple, it is certain that ICO will be successfully launched. Not only that by using signature campaign they can pump altcoin that already exist in the market, as the latest is the IOST at the start of the signature campaign IOST price movement is very high. This is pointed out this forum is very helpful for the promotion of ICO or altcoin that already exist.
winspiral
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026

Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2018, 07:40:39 AM

Ico I can not say...but I'm sure it helps to promote my AIRDROP faucet.
But it is normal:
It is more easy to promote something free that something is cost.

If you say:
Claim your tokens through my faucet
and
buy token for $0.001

...more people will claim for free.

btcmegastar

Activity: 700
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 06:58:19 AM

The Signature Campaign will help to get the awareness about not only ICO campaign but something which is related to cryptocurrency will get awareness like an exchange, gambling websites etc. For ICO, Signature Campaign is the best way to get awareness about the ICO. 
fudster

Activity: 1190
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 03:28:33 PM

The Signature Campaign will help to get the awareness about not only ICO campaign but something which is related to cryptocurrency will get awareness like an exchange, gambling websites etc. For ICO, Signature Campaign is the best way to get awareness about the ICO. 

If it helps for the awareness then it helps the ICO. most investors are also browsing this forum to see which one creates fuzz to the community. If the bitcoin community are responding to an ICO ANN thread and that it contains good discussions and comments from the team and from the bounty participants then we can say the campaigns works.
Superways

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 10:49:20 PM

But it is normal:

If you say:
and
buy token for $0.001

You are right people like to claim tokens for free which are from faucets or from airdrop or from any bounty campaign but there are many investors who have bigger amount of money to invest to earn even more and they look for ICOs to invest in because the ICO is a better and best way to get the profit with lowest risk. For reaching to those investors the ICO project developers need to advertise their project and as many of the internet media is not allowing advertising ICO projects, for them there is only one option that is to start a signature campaign for marketing.
Mahanton

Activity: 2688
Merit: 625

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 06:24:53 AM

But it is normal:

If you say:
and
buy token for $0.001

You are right people like to claim tokens for free which are from faucets or from airdrop or from any bounty campaign but there are many investors who have bigger amount of money to invest to earn even more and they look for ICOs to invest in because the ICO is a better and best way to get the profit with lowest risk. For reaching to those investors the ICO project developers need to advertise their project and as many of the internet media is not allowing advertising ICO projects, for them there is only one option that is to start a signature campaign for marketing.

" get the profit with lowest risk"?? I dont think so, that this kind of thing do only have a certain low level or risk.If you do able to point out potential projects then its possible but we know this thing wont really be simple to anyone which means risk level would still vary on your experience and knowledge thru project dissection or choosing selection.Marketing should always be considered no matter which medium would be used as long it do gives exposure.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
coin_1122

Activity: 1134
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 02:21:54 AM

Yes, the signature campaign is one of the best way to promote the ICO, but I have see not only for ICO. The signature campaign will work for products that are related to crypto currency like gambling website, crypto currency promotions etc.
kimaru

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 05:27:16 AM

I know signature campagns exists on this forum for very log time . I was wondering , do they really help to promote ICO , i know they spend a lot of money to pay bitcointalk members to wear their singatures and make posts . Do they really make profit out of this ?

They are not going to use signature campaign as a way to advertise ICO's project if it is not effective in the first place. Using signature campaign as one of the ways on how they are promoting ICO's helps to attract investors to buy their tokens, they are even using different ways like Telegram, Facebook, Twitter, Translation, and article bounty, though there are some ICO's which are not fulfilling their promises, for example is paying us, we all know that they are not all legit.

P.S : So, therefore I think, before someone advertise his ICO's here in this forum, I think it is better if we are going to put some punishment to those who are just using us for their own benefits and not going to pay us in the end.

Wow! Can i ask you a question?
how did you manage to get to Hero Member with this less posts?
I really hope one day i will be like you. Yu give me motivation and hope that one day i will get merits.

Hope you have a good day
vhiancs

Activity: 238
Merit: 15

--=oOo=--

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 12:25:02 PM
Last edit: May 23, 2018, 02:47:28 PM by vhiancs

For me is a YES, signature campaign is very effective to advertise the iCo's project by accepting applicants to advertise their projects. They have chosen the bitcointalk forum because of the large number of users here and investors, especially all of whom are interested in the crypto currency so I can really say that the signature campaign is effective for promoting their ICO.
ICOMain.io

Activity: 59

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2018, 11:51:38 AM

Ya I think it's kind of helpful for someone wear your signature to help you to promot your brand, especially for hero or legendary member, it's really cool.
Different bounty campaign have different functional though.
I think all the campaigns got their selling point.  Grin
mkmdoc

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

VIMee - Social Network

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 03:15:07 PM

The signature campaign are very good way to promote the ICO, but there are some rules to be followed. Managing campaign is very hard to promote the ICO, because once they launch campaign they need to get minimum participants on order to run the campaign.

VIMee
Social Platform
|
  VIMee - Indonesia based Islamic Social Network
●   ANN THREAD   ●   WHITEPAPER   ●

|

▄█████▄   ▄▄
     ▐█▄           ▄███████████▀
     ████▄▄       ▐█████████████▀
     ▐███████▄▄   ▐████████████
       ███████████████████████▌
     ▐████████████████████████
      ▀███████████████████████
        ▀████████████████████
        ████████████████████
         ▀█████████████████
           ▄█████████████▀
     ▄▄▄▄█████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄▄█▄▄
                              ▄▄███▀▀▀ ██▌
                         ▄▄███▀▀▀     ▐██
                    ▄▄████▀▀          ██▌
               ▄▄████▀▀     ▄▄▀      ███
          ▄▄████▀▀       ▄█▀        ▐██
      ▄████▀▀         ▄██▀         ▄██
    ▐██▀          ▄▄███            ██▌
     ▀████▄▄▄ ▄▄████▀             ███
          ▀▀▀██████▄             ▄██
             ██▌ ▀▀█████▄▄       ██▀
              ██▄    ███▀▀████▄▄███
               ██▌ ▄██▀       ▀▀▀▀
                ████▀

▄▄█████████
         ▄██████████████
         █████████▀
         ████████▌
     ███████████████████
     ██████████████████▀
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████
GermanGiant

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 01:23:18 AM

Yes, because one of the campaign programs used to introduce a product to bitcoin communities or investors communities. Many investors use the bitcointalk forum as a reference to find project information.
Darklinkz

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 06:47:49 AM

Why would you think not? Just seeing the avatar of members here make me want to check the ICO project when I'm roaming around the forum. It is just the same concept of ads in Youtube and FB that gives exposure to products.
St4yInTh3D4rk

Activity: 686
Merit: 264

"STAY IN THE DARK"

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 08:47:42 AM

Why would you think not? Just seeing the avatar of members here make me want to check the ICO project when I'm roaming around the forum. It is just the same concept of ads in Youtube and FB that gives exposure to products.
Yes,exactly the same concept but here is more concentrated because here we have only the people who related to the crypto currency so chance of getting investors is more in the signature campaign promotion but this is not the only campaign which involves in promotions the other bounties like social media,youtube and others are also included in all bounties so which increases the chance of reach into more.

bustadice         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
[bustadice.
Play
bustadice]

Hero/Legendary
..bustadice..              ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
Hamphser

Activity: 2464
Merit: 325

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 08:53:46 PM

Yes,exactly the same concept but here is more concentrated because here we have only the people who related to the crypto currency so chance of getting investors is more in the signature campaign promotion but this is not the only campaign which involves in promotions the other bounties like social media,youtube and others are also included in all bounties so which increases the chance of reach into more.
This is the thing on where most companies are looking for where they do always preferred into those places on where crypto-related traffic is rampant or huge in numbers. Youtube and FB might really have more than users but when it comes to specific audience they do really lack out thats why this forum do suits it all when it comes to advertising and people on here are not totally just joining up or looking out for money but there are lots of investors lurking in this forum thats why its really effective but not all the times for some companies.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Lehbane

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 10:46:33 PM

Yes it is, when you go around the forum and you see a signature in every boards, you'll get corious why many people are marketing it so you'll tend to open the thread or the white paper have a glimpse on the project, that's the start of looking for future investors...
Lazada

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 11:48:20 AM

I know signature campagns exists on this forum for very log time . I was wondering , do they really help to promote ICO , i know they spend a lot of money to pay bitcointalk members to wear their singatures and make posts . Do they really make profit out of this ?
Yes of course that it is one of the best promotions available today. by using a signature then everyone who knows crypto will be much easier to get information on an ICO project. It seems to me that this is much closer to the target, because the glimpse of the users who see the promotion of a project are those who are already familiar with crypto. so this could be said to be the best promotional media.
IcoBale01

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 10:52:35 AM

Here are many potential  ICOinvestor in bitcointalk forum who will see the signature of a user and they will click the link of the ico.
They are not going to use signature campaign as a way to advertise ICO's project if it is not effective in the first place.
Using signature campaign as one of the ways on how they are promoting ICO's helps to attract investors to buy their tokens, they are even using different ways like Telegram, Facebook, Twitter, Translation..
iram1011

Activity: 896
Merit: 521

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 02:05:05 PM

If this wasn't the case, then you wouldn't have found so many companies running their campaigns on this forum. If it wasn't for the ROI, I do not think any company would have paid thousands of dollars to participants to run so many signature campaigns.
Bitcointalk is a major source of information for all the crypto aspirants out there and they all look forward to this forum to get valuable insights. If any new comer logs in to the site and reads about a company's signature, that person would obviously open google and search about the company.
So company is being advertised to the relevant audience through signature campaigns.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: